Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GAMEMACHINE.IO - simple and transparent investments in game industry!  (Read 4189 times)
CanvinGale

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:19:38 PM

Hello Dev!
Have a lot of questions please answer them Huh
1) What are the bonuses for the investors?
2) How your tokens will work in the system?
3) Does all of your sectors Game Machine ,  Rise Machine Exchange machine connected?

You definately should visit their website:https://gamemachine.io
Here is the answer for the fist question:
Game Machine platform give investors an opportunity to become the gaming market participants and make simple and safe investments into the game projects

I am also want to raise this question. I think if the devs do not answer that question, it is better to experience the Game Machine in order for us to answer all of our questions and confusions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:24:19 PM

Hello Dev!
3) Does all of your sectors Game Machine ,  Rise Machine Exchange machine connected?

Game Machine platform give investors an opportunity to become the gaming market participants and make simple and safe investments into the game projects

I am also want to raise this question. I think if the devs do not answer that question, it is better to experience the Game Machine in order for us to answer all of our questions and confusions.
In my opinion  it  also is a good strategy if they will let the game machine have a free trial. .
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:28:43 PM

I agreee, Im sure they can raise more funds. They have unique system and interesting concept. I sure that Game Machine will become successful.
Let's wait and support this Game Machine till the end of ICO.
Are you taking part in a bounty campaign or are you an investor?
I take part in bounty campaign. What have some free tokens of this company, I see great perspective project.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:31:16 PM

Hello Dev!

In my opinion  it  also is a good strategy if they will let the game machine have a free trial. .

yeah it will truly get the satisfaction of the customer.
DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:34:34 PM

congratulations guys. Cheesy excited about the roadmap.

Nice concept. I see company aims to growth and development.  what are the expansion plans to bring this coin to the mainstream?

I read that the devs will try  different strategy to acquire more clients, investors and customers in the future. You can find their plans on the roadmap
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:40:31 PM

The number of investors who made large sums and received such bonuses is not disclosed?
Does it matter? Or are you trying to understand the number of serious game developers who have entered the project?
This is one of the indicators that I use to decide whether to invest in a project or not.
Where do you usually look the number of large investors? - I am interested is this your investition strategy?
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:44:17 PM

The number of investors who made large sums and received such bonuses is not disclosed?
Does it matter? Or are you trying to understand the number of serious game developers who have entered the project?
This is one of the indicators that I use to decide whether to invest in a project or not.
Where do you usually look the number of large investors? - I am interested is this your investition strategy?

They are usually on stock exchanges or if you talk about early investors their names you can find on the site. You can also see smart contract of the project to see large smart contract investment.
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:49:18 PM

Nice concept. I see company aims to growth and development.  what are the expansion plans to bring this coin to the mainstream?
It is because of the hard working people behind this platform. They manage very well the  ICO stage and I hope it will consistent until the end. Also credits for those people who support this platform.
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:55:41 PM

It is because of the hard working people behind this platform. They manage very well the  ICO stage and I hope it will consistent until the end. Also credits for those people who support this platform.
On what exchanges will be Game Machine tokens?
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:03:06 PM

If i buy GAMEMACHINE token and hold it there is a possibility that the price will increase?  I just want to know your thoughts. Thanks in advance.
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:07:19 PM

If i buy GAMEMACHINE token and hold it there is a possibility that the price will increase?  I just want to know your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Yes, there is a possibility that it will increase. The capitalization of cyptocurrecies is growing day by day Wink This project a perspective project. So don't afraid of support this project.
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:10:42 PM

I'm happy to start supporting Game Machine. Your technique is really good. I can guarantee that the market will boost the Game Machine from others.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:12:57 PM

Yes, there is a possibility that it will increase. The capitalization of cyptocurrecies is growing day by day Wink This project a perspective project. So don't afraid of support this project.
Tokens will increase! lets support Game Machine until they land to the moon  Smiley best of luck devs team and staff.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:15:37 PM

The project has an interesting and active twitter, I wonder why not all the news from there are published here https://twitter.com/gamemachineapp/status/944550748381237248
The team of Game Machine consists of great minds. Everyone offers new ideas and the whole team is very open for discussions. Of course, most of the team are gamers too. Right from the start, it was clear that it was not enough to give players the opportunity to mine. So the team discussed, studied and communicated with the best representatives from the industry.
It is a pity that it is not written in which games the team played. Perhaps they would attract more people with their passions.

They must attract the most popular games like DOta2,CS GO etc. And their tokens will increase their cost very fast.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:18:48 PM

The project has an interesting and active twitter, I wonder why not all the news from there are published here https://twitter.com/gamemachineapp/status/944550748381237248
The team of Game Machine consists of great minds. Everyone offers new ideas and the whole team is very open for discussions. Of course, most of the team are gamers too. Right from the start, it was clear that it was not enough to give players the opportunity to mine. So the team discussed, studied and communicated with the best representatives from the industry.
It is a pity that it is not written in which games the team played. Perhaps they would attract more people with their passions.

They must attract the most popular games like DOta2,CS GO etc. And their tokens will increase their cost very fast.

yeap , I agree with you but I thinks they need some time to grow. Start with a small PR and gradually capture the gaming market.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:29:39 AM

Judging by the broadcasts from the twitch, the most popular games are LOL, Starcraft, Minecraft and some others.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:14:03 AM

Perhaps the main activity will be after the holidays. I noticed that at the end of the year, everyone is less active.

Korporal (OP)

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:39:13 AM

Hi there your project was simple but competent i would like to ask what bounties you will run for this project? Ive beem delighted to join. Thanks
Good question - I do not see in the first message a link to the bounty program.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2568048.0 here is the new bounty thread
Korporal (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:43:20 AM

In the thread there are enough questions for which an answer is required too.
I still do not understand what connection the token has with ERC-20. I would like to clarify the situation.

We have a ERC-20 compatible token.
Korporal (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:49:56 AM

Good question - I do not see in the first message a link to the bounty program.
Here it is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2568048.
Thank you. So many participants. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xyIsm6L4Ary6bpKgK3fUGtI2XWKJWhoUvAbehyLf7d0/edit#gid=905725389
 But I can not find the codes and conditions for the signature campaign.

All the conditions are on the first page, reload it a few times and it will appear. That's the BTT not loading pictures for the first time
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: