Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[AIRDROP] Benebit⚡⚡ - The Currency for Customer Loyalty  (Read 2033 times)
Hikkan

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:09:14 PM

Another interesting project. The concept of Benebit is great which it is a network for the cashback and loyalty market based on blockchain technology. I hope this will spread eventually in the community.  Cheesy
karsipan

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:21:28 PM

Simple project, thank you very much
mnich

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:25:41 PM

All three tasks needed for registration done. Good luck with your project.
TheDevo

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:25:27 PM

I hope he will be successful in not going to be disappointed in this. I'm looking forward to good news.
wildet60

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:01:11 PM

What is the price per BNE token?
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:35:23 AM

Another nice concept I've read. It's an interestinf because its related to cashback. It will helps people who had a problem when it comes to cash.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
benebit.io

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:25:34 AM

What is the price per BNE token?

You will get 3000 BNE for 1 ETH, this is the base price without bonus. Please join our Telegram group (https://t.me/benebit) for more updates.
supergorg27

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:35:24 AM

This is simple project but gives idea to everyone and it seems that it can help to the people and wll benefit them. I'm hoping for the best luck for this project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:45:33 AM

Will Benebit be listed on any exchanges after the ICO ends?
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:48:43 AM

Consumers will really love this concept. We all know, people always love discounts and rewards when they purchase whether at the grocery store or at the mall. That's what makes them happy when they buy something they want at a dicounted price, earn  rewards and cash back at the same time. This concept for sure many people will support this project.

Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:14:25 PM

It seems that theres new project going on here.. Is it fun joining this project? Want to know more about this project please message me for the info

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:58:14 PM

What is benebit? Is this new project? Theres always a new project...why? But i wish this project will be successful and be popular can i join this project please?

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:48:42 PM

How can we recieve this cash back? Is this converted into coupons?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
excaliber1987

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:51:00 PM

I have a great feeling that this project will be a success. Good luck
benebit.io

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:04:01 PM

Will Benebit be listed on any exchanges after the ICO ends?

Yes we have already planned to list BNE token on a number of exchanges. Please join our Telegram for more updates https://t.me/benebit.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:13:39 PM

I like this project. The special features that Benebit has is really amazingly special. I think that this will attract more people and investors to be in one way to be with Benebit. I'm counting to the potential that Benebit has. GoodLuck to the team working on this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
supergorg27

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:58:27 AM

Another airdrop project that I've read. This is nice because more airdrops more people will support. Because airdrop helps people to earn for their own. This is really great.

aklaika

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:12:45 AM

so just only once to join this bounty?
no weekly job?
JustQueen

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:39:05 AM

This is simple project but gives idea to everyone and it seems that it can help to the people and wlll benefit them. I'm hoping for the best luck for this project.

benebit.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:04:34 AM

so just only once to join this bounty?
no weekly job?

Yes it's our Airdrop campaign so all you need to do is complete the required tasks and fill out the form provided.

Cheers.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: