Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:59:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[AIRDROP] Benebit⚡⚡ - The Currency for Customer Loyalty  (Read 2038 times)
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:54:56 AM

How can a consumer apply for a cash back or loyalty rewards? Do they have have to accumulate a certain points to get a cash back rewards?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Madlen

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:57:49 AM

Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
VladKem

Merit: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:09:55 AM

Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:30:40 AM

Is there a live spreadsheet?
I want to see if my data is used by others or not!
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:40:30 AM

This is really great! Benebit bounty campaigns has been available now! We should not miss this opportunity. I also want to join the bounty campaigns.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:19:34 AM

I looked at the team, sort of looks responsible. A big plus is an international team!
Benebit_Support

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:59:56 PM

This is really great! Benebit bounty campaigns has been available now! We should not miss this opportunity. I also want to join the bounty campaigns.
Join Benebit ICO Bounty Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2591211.0
Erlinda Santiago

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:07:15 PM

Omg ow there an airdrop on this project? Can u please send me the link? I want to join that airdrop it give small amount

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:20:43 PM

Benebit? I dot have any clue on this project can u please give me any info about this?  Please im looking forward to see it thank u

mila_wahed

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:26:53 PM

The concept is really great. I look forward to the good news. I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!
I believe this project will be a success
Benebit_Support

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:45:57 PM

I want to join the airdrop but I have no twitter account. Is there any way I cam join the airdop?0

Unfortunately, you'll need a Twitter account to follow Benebit on Twitter.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:57:09 PM

Hi Dev! The project plans call for the translation of whitepaper into other languages? But machine translation is sometimes lost the meaning of the sentence! Interested in translation in Russian?

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Benebit_Support

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:58:17 PM

Benebit? I dot have any clue on this project can u please give me any info about this?  Please im looking forward to see it thank u

Benebit is a global decentralized ecosystem that enables interaction without borders between brands, companies and consumers and is built on Blockchain technology. Benebit is a disruptive network for the cashback and loyalty market based on blockchain technology. The unbeatable social component of Benebit’s model is professionally designed to meet the highest standards of business/consumer interaction for securely storing and exchanging all kinds of user and brand data for the promotion of discounts, special deals, cashback and loyalty programs. Benebit simplifies and introduces a new way for businesses and consumers to interact, which drives traffic, increases loyalty and trust, and enhances convenience and security.
mastunglop

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:11:31 PM

i really like your airdrop project. it seems your project will be successful in the future.
Benebit_Support

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:14:20 PM

I looked at the team, sort of looks responsible. A big plus is an international team!

Thanks!
DuongMinhTien

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:22:28 PM

Nice project. I joined @duongtien990, @duongminhtien

I like it. Thanks Dev good lucky success!
Benebit_Support

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:11:14 PM

i really like your airdrop project. it seems your project will be successful in the future.

Thank you for your support! Please join the Official Telegram group of Benebit at https://t.me/benebit to be up to date with the project.   
Benebit_Support

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:49:08 PM

Nice project. I joined @duongtien990, @duongminhtien

I like it. Thanks Dev good lucky success!

Thank you for your support! Don't be left out! Register on our website here: https://benebit.io/en/register You may also join the Official Telegram group of Benebit at https://t.me/benebit to stay up to date with the project.                                                            
bctSHRIMP

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:04:13 PM

I complete
Registered & joined the airdrop as the following:
1. Join our official Telegram group https://t.me/benebit - 25 BNE tokens (Required) @TeleShrimp
 => DONE
2. Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/benebit_io - 25 BNE tokens (Required) @dinhchinhng
 => DONE
3. Like and share the official Benebit Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/benebitcommunity/ - 25 BNE tokens (Optional) => DONE
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:31:51 PM

This is a very useful project and almost all people can benefit from this kind if concept. Blockchain technology really helps a lot on our economy. We all know almost all people buying goods wants discount or reward in whatever we purchase. For sure this kind of platform has a big potential to succeed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: