Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:35:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[AIRDROP] Benebit⚡⚡ - The Currency for Customer Loyalty  (Read 2038 times)
nikay12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:41:36 PM

The informations are incomplete. Can you please make it detailed and clear so I can know if this is worth joining the project so I can also know if this is not a waste of time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mjloulie

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:04:30 PM

how is it work ? can I join for this project? but I dnt have an account in Twitter.
what I have to do ??
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:07:19 PM

we have always yearned for the remarkable compensation for customer loyalty and yet another blockchain technology has come to the aid of the request and yearn of the globe with their innovations. congrats to the team and success at all stages

zohaibh

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

it is great project i joined airdrop but there is a problem to joining facebook page . i cant like facebook book there is any problem.
cake101

Activity: 125
Merit: 11

Get your share of the future!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:22:21 PM

The website looks great. I hope you will be loyal too.. Good luck devs
adanjr

Activity: 121

https://yadi.sk/i/YefNDyMH3Ugoxb

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:57:35 PM

Thanks for the invitation and opportunity to participate in your project looking forward to be part of the team more power and God Bless.

CryptOcean https://cryptocean.io
⚫ Ecosystem, which unites financial and technological services for work with crypto currencies,
digital financial actives and traditional fiat ⚫
Kenjiby

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:25:09 PM

Joined the airdrop, good like to devs

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Benebit_Support

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:02:07 AM

Thanks for the invitation and opportunity to participate in your project looking forward to be part of the team more power and God Bless.

Thank you for your support! Don't be left out! Register on our website here: https://benebit.io/en/register
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:22:50 AM

Where will you send the rewards for us? What do we need to send you for us to receive the coins?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:24:38 AM

Very nice concept for this airdrop project! You'll have a lot of members because of your unique ideas, and it seems interesting project for them to join here.

supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:31:15 AM

The project is very promising and sounds interesting! It's really great to have another project about airdrop to support on. The platform are nice and organize as well. Looking forward to this airdrop project.

ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:11:38 AM

What is the whyepaper use for?,how to use whye paper? Its really interesting but i wnnt to join in the translation but i dont know how

Benebit_Support

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:06:24 AM

we have always yearned for the remarkable compensation for customer loyalty and yet another blockchain technology has come to the aid of the request and yearn of the globe with their innovations. congrats to the team and success at all stages

Thank you for your support! Please join the Official Telegram group of Benebit at https://t.me/benebit to stay up to date with the project.         
Benebit_Support

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:12:29 AM

What is the whyepaper use for?,how to use whye paper? Its really interesting but i wnnt to join in the translation but i dont know how

It details everything you need to know about the project. Check out our White Paper here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/fYAXTo
Benebit_Support

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:27:47 AM

The project is very promising and sounds interesting! It's really great to have another project about airdrop to support on. The platform are nice and organize as well. Looking forward to this airdrop project.

Thank you for your support! Please join the Official Telegram group of Benebit at https://t.me/benebit to stay up to date with the project.                                       

Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:30:09 AM

Awesome project its really fun because theres so much project and it is easy i wish it will be successful after pre ico and i want to join this btw

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:39:24 AM

How long will it take to get the cash back reward? Does it need to have higher points in order to qualify for the cashback reward?

Benebit_Support

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:03:41 PM

What is benebit? Is this new project? Theres always a new project...why? But i wish this project will be successful and be popular can i join this project please?

Benebit is a network for the cashback and loyalty market based on blockchain technology. Register to our website to learn more: https://benebit.io/en/register
yommey

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:33:33 PM

Can you give us the details of what the token is about? I will really love to be a part
Benebit_Support

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:56:57 PM

Can you give us the details of what the token is about? I will really love to be a part

Benebit is a network for the cashback and loyalty market based on blockchain technology. Register to our website to learn more: https://benebit.io/en/register
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: