Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Exchange is the best?  (Read 621 times)
pkb007

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:36:25 PM

Many exchenger in cryptocurrency market place for trading. You can justify each. Binance, Poloniex, Cryptopia are very popular exchenger for buy coin but I am use http://etherdelta.com/ for trading. http://etherdelta.com/ is very valuable for me because there have ERC20 token and most of the coin. It is very easy to buy or sell. So I prefer http://etherdelta.com/
Coin.Master636

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:45:20 PM

Let's hope Kraken becomes one of the best again when they upgrade next week. It was an awesome exchange, but got some problems due to extreme growth the last couple of months.

Q1 2018 the NVO decentralized exchange will be released. (Beta wallet released this week.) Can't wait for that one! Got high hopes it will work much better than classic centralized exchanges and it looks already more user friendly than competing decentralized exchanges.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Desperaboss

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:50:31 PM

I use Bittrex and I do not have any problems with it. I am able to buy any coin I want to invest in. I also use etherdelta for ERC20 tokens but this might be the worst exchange ever.

GuiDonK

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:53:50 PM

Bittrex is the most user friendly among the exchanges in my opinion, because having a user friendly user interface is better for a beginner.

I started my first tradings by cryptopia - I can recommend also it to every newbie.

Also I spent most of my time trading on coinexchange.io, this exchange is growing in popularity and in volume at the same time.
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1514

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:56:54 PM

Binance is the biggest now but I don't know about credit card procedure. Most exchanges don't let credit cards at all. I think some exchanges in the US let them. You can use Binance and Bittrex for altcoin trading though.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:57:57 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 10:23:18 PM by mayidid

I have been using Poloniex for more than a year. it is easy to use and they have a decent number of coins to trade. Poloniex has been good and it has been the best exchange in where i have trade and exchanged some altcoins, it works so quickly because there is a lot of volume in this exchange.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:02:10 PM

For the few exchanges I have used and traded, I have always observed on the simplicity and ease of deposit and withdrawal and the cost of transaction fees as well. I prefer Bittrex and Coinexchange. They are two great exchange that are very much user-friendly and doesn't require much set up to start trading.
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:09:16 PM

Way too many people have mentioned Bittrex.  Go read their official thread on here and all the complaints they've received with the latest actions they've taken essentially stealing many peoples' money.  They're looking like they will be the next Cryptsy.  I wouldn't touch that exchange with someone else's money if I had it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463202.2120
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:22:53 PM

It depend on your taste there a lot of good exchage site with a best platform to trade your coin/token as now my favorite and suggestable exchange site are bittrex, binance, poloniex and hitbtc this four are good exchange site with a high market volume everyday the platform are awesome with a mobile friendly and the most important this four are trusted site.

zedcash

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:26:52 PM

Among every exchanges bitrex and polenix are the best as we noticed.Both has been in the market for a very long time.
MrBachelor

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:28:52 PM

Binance
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:48:28 PM

I believe that the best exchange for fiat is Kraken. But on Kraken small choice coins and token.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:58:15 PM

For the few exchanges I have used and traded, I have always observed on the simplicity and ease of deposit and withdrawal and the cost of transaction fees as well. I prefer Bittrex and Coinexchange. They are two great exchange that are very much user-friendly and doesn't require much set up to start trading.
They are good exchanges but my top priority is etherdelta because it is easy to use ans having a small fee. But the disadvantage of this is some of coins is not listed in ED. So bittrex and coinexchange are there incase of any circumstances like that.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:02:56 PM

for me i advice you make use of Poloniex, Cryptopia to by your coins and and Etheruem for your Tokens.
just make ur choice out of this one
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:24:39 PM

for me i advice you make use of Poloniex, Cryptopia to by your coins and and Etheruem for your Tokens.
just make ur choice out of this one
Etherdelta and coinexchange are good...low transaction fees and easy to use..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:51:09 PM

Poloniex is the best exchange in terms of security but its crons is that you can use bank transfer or credit card. Etherdelta is best also for altocoins because of the decentralize nature ,it makes it possible to bypass verification proces.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:10:55 AM

I think Yobit is one of the best Exchange
because sometimes there are Free Tokens/Coins with a good price.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:18:28 AM

I use bittrex for a long time but I created account on Binance as well. In my opinion bittrex is the best but binance looks cool as well and low comissions şs another advantage. I like the design of CEX.io but prices are too high there. Well I keep using bittrex for now.

braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:25:43 AM

Bittrex and Poloniex - this both i use for every trading day. There are many coins and tokens, so you have big choice . Not the secret that on these exchanges you have to pass the verification,but isn't problem if with your id or passport is  all right.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:30:08 AM

I feel like a bull in a China shop at the moment. My goal is to buy Altcoins using fiat money at first as long term investments. So would like to use Credit card/bank transfer and use an exchange with the biggest variety of coins. I have tried to read some reviews on some of the exchanges and it all seems a bit frightening with lost money, no response to queries, downtime in websites. It seems like the Wild West out there.
I have tried just opening an account with Bitfinex and not able as no new accounts are accepted due to some problem.

Which exchange would you suggest to buy altcoins?

The best way is to take a look at the altcoins you want to invest in and then look where it is being traded as of the moment. When you found them, take some survey. You have to know which exchange has the largest volume of these altcoins. I am using this technique. But if you are planning to trade the major coins, try to take a look at Bittrex and Cryptopia. Both are great exchange platforms.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: