Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:40:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Exchange is the best?  (Read 621 times)
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:07:08 AM

before you start trading here are a few things you should check first as per your specific requirements:
search through reviews from individual users and well-known industry websites. ask any questions on forums like BitcoinTalk or Reddit.
Most exchanges should have fee-related information on their websites. Before joining, make sure you understand deposit, transaction and withdrawal fees.
Check payment methods, If an exchange has limited payment options then it may not be convenient for you to use it.
The vast majority of the Bitcoin trading platforms require some sort of ID verification in order to make deposits & withdrawals. Some exchanges will allow you to remain anonymous.
Some specific user functions offered by exchanges are only accessible from certain countries. Make sure the exchange you want to join allows full access to all platform tools and functions in the country you currently live in.
Different exchanges have different rates and you can save a lot if you shop around. rates can fluctuate up to 10% and even higher in some cases.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:09:43 AM

Bittrex has some issues in the past few weeks but I'm still confident this is one of the best exchanges same as poloniex and yobit actually they are almost offering the same products to trade but if you need other alts exchanges you can still look on the other exchanges that open this year I believe they are also a good option to take.

9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:12:18 AM

the best exchanges is Binance, Poloniex, Cryptopia.But in ERC20 TOKEN the best way to sell and buy is Etherdelta don't worry ETHERDELTA issue now is fix.
mrpl2017

Activity: 346
Merit: 10

ASSETSPLIT ICO

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:23:47 AM

I think the best exchange for trading altcoins is Bittrex and Binance. Bittrex has strong security features and easy to use features. For coins that came out I use Etherdelta.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:27:09 AM

I am use Etherdelta for new altcoyins.
Not a bad site - liqui.io, and of course the top 10 exchangers - if there is your coin there.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:32:30 AM

Binance is becoming the new attraction and it has the best coins to offer and high volumes but I still prefer Bittrex because the UI is simple but better.
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:45:50 AM

I have experience with bittrex and poloniex and I have not used binance, but everyone says binance is good.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:48:52 AM

Binance is really good and the interface is really user friendly and easy to use and the volume is quite a lot. You can also use some basic indicator tools over there. It's going to be the best or the same class as bittrex in the future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:54:25 AM

I think Bittrex is the best exchanger of all exchangers. It is more easier than other to use and operate for new traders.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:01:15 AM

I feel like a bull in a China shop at the moment. My goal is to buy Altcoins using fiat money at first as long term investments. So would like to use Credit card/bank transfer and use an exchange with the biggest variety of coins. I have tried to read some reviews on some of the exchanges and it all seems a bit frightening with lost money, no response to queries, downtime in websites. It seems like the Wild West out there.
I have tried just opening an account with Bitfinex and not able as no new accounts are accepted due to some problem.

Which exchange would you suggest to buy altcoins?
I encourage you to use bittrex and poloniex, these are the two trading platforms that seem the best today, I think so. Both have intuitive, easy-to-use interfaces, and they also have a number of functions to support maximum user experience. In addition, security issues are also frequently concerned to avoid the unfortunate incident. Currently, a new exchange is also popular with many supporters is Binance, it is also well appreciated, especially on the relatively low transaction fees. I have not used it yet but you can refer more Cheesy
hdfatboy04

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:05:50 AM

Honestly, I have open accounts in many exchanges because each exchange serve in diff purposes. And a lot of time, tokens price trading make a big diff in each exchanges.

By far, Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex, and Polo has the most Alt Coins to trade.  Cheesy
choubao0514

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:09:50 AM

It seems the bittrex, polonix and binance are the most famous exchanges according to the discussion above. As far as I know, the binance is the latest founded, it seems it has a big power to be the famous exchange in a shot time. Who is the founder?

wayne_812

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:11:58 AM

There is no such a thing as a best exchange. here are some good exchanges for you:

bitsquare bitstamp bittrax coinbase Cryptocurrency kraken LocalBitcoins poloniex
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:14:26 AM

If you are looking for the best exchange to buy altcoins, then you should not miss Bittrex. They have the most number of altcoins and is the third largest crypto exchange so volume is not a problem.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:33:45 AM

I think poloniex and bittrex are better than most people use to make money because the graphics are great here and the process is fast enough so they just have a lot of fees so others use trading sites but here I know legit sites and they have been tratrade here, these trading sites have long gone.

elmutus

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:42:15 AM

Have to say I love Binance for the mobile app especially - not the pc ui so much.

But for idea COSS. They need to develop the concept but being able to buy, sell and trade crypto in the same spot would be awesome. AND they offer 50% of the trading fees for COSS token holders. You will get each traded token respectively - you can trade some to eth if you like or keep them as they are (like ARK) and wait their value to grow.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:46:35 AM

If you are a active trader and what to do some agressive day trading you can go to cryptopia or bittrex because they have a lot of coins.
For a holder strategy i would recommend bitfinex because they list only a small but good coins and if you buy either one of them and hold you will sure go into proffit.
If you are a ICO participant or are interested into a specific coin you should find it on coinmarketcap , click on it and there you will have a list of exchange that trade it.
Either one you choose remember that you should keep youre coins on a exchange only when you whant to trade them, otherwise keep them on youre personall wallet were you have the private key. That is the only way to make sure that they wont get stollen.

cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:47:34 AM

There are so many to choose from, but i would say Bitfinex you get a few good coins on that one. Poloniex and HitBTC or EtherDelta too.
If you want you can check coinmarketcap or simply google it, and see what exchanges support what coins.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:26:43 PM

Binance, Poloniex, Cryptopia for coins and EtherDelta for Tokens

I like all these too, they have been good overall.
Safety features are good
User friendliness is high
Fast pace usage with no interrupts.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WUWARAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:34:17 PM

As far as my concern, coincola is the choice.It is very user-friendly with no trouble. Although coinbase is good too. Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: