Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Exchange is the best?  (Read 621 times)
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:42:22 PM

Binance is better than bittrex. There are other good exchanges like Cryptopia, Hitbtc, Kraken, and Etherdelta for Tokens. You can use several of them. Don't rely on one exchange.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:56:35 PM

At the moment, there are lots of reliable supplies, namely, It's Egerdelta, you can find almost all of the ways you own as well as Binance, Polonieh is more serious exchanges. So the choice is for you.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:03:15 PM

Binance, Poloniex, Cryptopia for coins and EtherDelta for Tokens

You might also try Mercatox, I've exchang some anount abd surprisingly just done it for short period of time (Fast transaction) in addition what impress me most is that it has small transaction fee to pay. Thia exchange ia not that well known, but I have tried it and seen no ptoblem with it. But there times that the make maintenance update for short period of time. I've tried lot of exchangers, there were popular  one to make you feel secure. But if you feel like wabt to try other like me, try this one.
sniveel

Activity: 431

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:14:12 PM

I think the best exchanger for the token is Etherdelta because its fast and quick transaction you can set your own sale but its takes week to be buy but also you can direct but the is lower. Its your choice to select. Goodluck
troiano9

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:15:15 PM

I hear Bittrex is backed up and not accepting people but they are a great exchange.  I refer all my friends to it that want to start getting in altcoins.  Binance is also a nice platform
SOHAIB BAIG

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:26:26 PM

binance,bitterex and ether delta for tokens
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:28:23 PM

Allow me to give opinions..
Coinbase combines an attractive interface, a great site to get bitcoin with debit cards, and some online wallets for your digital currency. Over 4,800,000 registered users, including 45,000 merchants, and 9000 developer applications. Works well for European, American & Canadian customers.

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:33:46 PM

I usualy use Binance. It has low withdrawal fees, there is no need to verify an account (lets say hello to Bittrex) and it has a pretty good volume.

Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:36:26 PM

for me any exchanges will do. as long as you could sell your coin and tokens and  you could make saome profit on it.. every exchanges is the best.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:56:37 PM

I feel like a bull in a China shop at the moment. My goal is to buy Altcoins using fiat money at first as long term investments. So would like to use Credit card/bank transfer and use an exchange with the biggest variety of coins. I have tried to read some reviews on some of the exchanges and it all seems a bit frightening with lost money, no response to queries, downtime in websites. It seems like the Wild West out there.
I have tried just opening an account with Bitfinex and not able as no new accounts are accepted due to some problem.

Which exchange would you suggest to buy altcoins?
Thanks for this. i was wondering this too. I think i have learnt that Binance, Poloniex, bittrex and Etherdelta are the leaders and most trusted. Thanks to the responders.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:06:38 PM

In my opinion, I think Bittrex is the best exchange for me at the moment Smiley. Although there are a lot of people are having trouble with their Bittrex account but my account still fine with basic verify only Smiley). Bittrex is one out of the best exchange for now, it's very easy to use, very fast and secure as well Smiley. Beside you can try Binance or Poloniex if you want, they are also good exchanges Cheesy

ciacio84

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:08:22 PM

Bittrex
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:25:16 PM

I feel like a bull in a China shop at the moment. My goal is to buy Altcoins using fiat money at first as long term investments. So would like to use Credit card/bank transfer and use an exchange with the biggest variety of coins. I have tried to read some reviews on some of the exchanges and it all seems a bit frightening with lost money, no response to queries, downtime in websites. It seems like the Wild West out there.
I have tried just opening an account with Bitfinex and not able as no new accounts are accepted due to some problem.

Which exchange would you suggest to buy altcoins?

I have begun in recent days to use OMG exchange platform. I am satisfied while by its functionality and understandable interface. We’ll see what will be the costs of transactions and the level of prices.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:28:05 PM

Poloniex Bittrex HitBTC, these are good, fast secure easy to use.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:28:29 PM

Right now I'm using Binance, Cryptopia, Etherdelta and Coss.io. However, I'm keeping my eye on other exchanges like Bittrex, Poloniex, etc. I can't say which one of them is the best yet, but I would go for Binance because there's no to a little less delay in depositing Ethereum, Litecoin and other coins/tokens that I own.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Frank76

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:56:09 PM

I am convinced that decentralized exchanges will be in demand in the near future as never before. From well-established ones i can mention Bitshares and Etherdelta.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:11:58 PM

In my opinion, I think Bittrex is the best exchange for me at the moment Smiley. Although there are a lot of people are having trouble with their Bittrex account but my account still fine with basic verify only Smiley). Bittrex is one out of the best exchange for now, it's very easy to use, very fast and secure as well Smiley. Beside you can try Binance or Poloniex if you want, they are also good exchanges Cheesy
I use a lot of exchanges to trade. such as poloniex, bittrex, cryptopia, yobit, etc. I use a lot of exchange of course to compare the price of one altcoin in exchange with one another. and maybe I can benefit from arbitrage. by the way I prefer trading in poloniex. this exchange site has been very old and very famous. the trading volume on poloniex is so huge that it allows you to get your order quickly. let alone fee trade and withdraw is also quite small in poloniex
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:31:24 PM

for exchange that exists in my country best I use etherdelta(for tokens to altcoin) and VIPbitcoin sometimes also use cryptopia
CryptoCherry

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:35:10 PM

I use Poloniex and Bittrex I prefer Bittrex as they have more alt coins than Polo.

Also, remember that Poloniex support is kinda non-existing they take forever to reply if they even reply...
valying

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:41:00 PM

Bittrex and Poloniex are good choice now, and if you only trade Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple, you can use Bitstamp, it is a big exchange and good in security. But There are always risks when put your money in exchange.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: