Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:21:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone else used Changelly? $3,000 being held right now :(  (Read 103 times)
joeloer (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:47:37 PM

I exchanged a ton of EOS into litecoin last night, using their exchange system. I followed the deposit instructions, and deposited the right amount of EOS into THIS address: https://etherscan.io/token/EOS?a=0x662e253b5b7abf965554997628c492ca56678d84

The blockchain confirmed it within a few seconds, yet a day later, the exchange still hasnt updated and as a result I have not received my litecoins. I emailed them, messaged them on reddit and twitter with of course no response. I normally trade using shapeshift which is instant (at most an hour) but this is wait time is atrocious, the system is STILL asking me to deposit EOS in that address, the amount is correct and the address is correct, is Changelly broken right now or something?? Why isn't their support responding??

Also its just my luck that they stopped allowing reddit posts on their subreddit about transaction errors just yesterday. Of course.

Thanks guys, any help would be appreciated  Undecided I'm down $3,000 until they either refund me or send through the litecoin, at which I fucking hope its the same rate as when the transaction was created.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:05:04 PM

I exchanged a ton of EOS into litecoin last night, using their exchange system. I followed the deposit instructions, and deposited the right amount of EOS into THIS address: https://etherscan.io/token/EOS?a=0x662e253b5b7abf965554997628c492ca56678d84

The blockchain confirmed it within a few seconds, yet a day later, the exchange still hasnt updated and as a result I have not received my litecoins. I emailed them, messaged them on reddit and twitter with of course no response. I normally trade using shapeshift which is instant (at most an hour) but this is wait time is atrocious, the system is STILL asking me to deposit EOS in that address, the amount is correct and the address is correct, is Changelly broken right now or something?? Why isn't their support responding??

Also its just my luck that they stopped allowing reddit posts on their subreddit about transaction errors just yesterday. Of course.

Thanks guys, any help would be appreciated  Undecided I'm down $3,000 until they either refund me or send through the litecoin, at which I fucking hope its the same rate as when the transaction was created.

Link you have given shows like your transaction has been confirmed now. Please check whether you got the transaction to your litecoin wallet or not.
Next check you have transferred the payment to correct address or not that will be have to check.
Then you have all the information correct you have to contact the exchange support team to get the information you have not received the litecoin and why is that too.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
joeloer (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:21:39 PM

Link you have given shows like your transaction has been confirmed now. Please check whether you got the transaction to your litecoin wallet or not.
Next check you have transferred the payment to correct address or not that will be have to check.
Then you have all the information correct you have to contact the exchange support team to get the information you have not received the litecoin and why is that too.

I dont think you understand, or read any of it for that matter, I know the EOS has been confirmed, its been confirmed for a long time now, with over 4000+ confirmations. The thing that is wrong is that the exchange transaction will not update, and it says I still need to deposit more EOS. I also mentioned that i emailed them on all their accounts, which they haven't responded lol
Grivier

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:16:53 PM

In many occasions, i have read that Changelly is closelly connected to Minergate, and in particular way considered as scammers.
there are many articles where people prove that.
If you make a search here on forum, you might find also this article with newer date where a guy got scammed and also played by Changelly advisor and CEO.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2096696.0

I keep my fingers crossed that you get your money back, and if you get it, please be more careful.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 01:44:49 AM

Shit like this keeps happening, shills keep shilling for shit.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: