Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:17:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum To Be $5000-$10000 in 2018?  (Read 3088 times)
John Lemon

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:17:11 PM

I guess the ethereum will raise more stable, than Bitcoin Grin
The price won't be so jumping

I don't think it will rise stable, it will rise just like Bitcoin. Earlier prices are easy to manipulate. When price comes up to 4 digits it's starting harder to manipulate.
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:17:26 PM

No way. Stop dreaming... We are in BTC bubble, it cannot grow all the time. Every days tons of tethers income to the markets and pumping the price of every coin... We are in a very unstable phase, in every moment it can repeat GOX bubble v2 because of tethers... And when it dump, every alt will dives hard.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:19:24 PM

No, I think it's impossible. Although I would not be against this growth, but it is very unrealistic
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:21:54 PM

No, I think it's impossible. Although I would not be against this growth, but it is very unrealistic

I think the same way, nothing is impossible. Look at bitcoin for example, gained like hell. But as you said its quite unrealistic.
Yana_M1

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:24:54 PM

I hope that it will not grow so much. Otherwise, it could just stop in development. And what about ERC20 tokens - what will be the price for the transfer?
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:30:42 PM

The value of all fiat currencies in the world is about $90T. If we assume crypto can get a meager 5% of that, that would be $4.5T. I think BTC and ETH are really the only serious coins so let's assume $500B goes to the competitors and BTC and ETH split the $4T. That gives us a $2T market cap for each. That would put ETH in the range of about $20,000 per coin.

I don't think that $20,000 would be a hard cap but it is the point where ETH and BTC would be really on the world stage competing head to head with the other basket of fiat currencies so rather than +1000% type swings you would be looking at the more regular +/- 50% that we see in fiat.

So simply put if you want spectacular returns you really need to get in now. If you want to speculate, however, a pull back to $100 or so per coin is certainly possible in the near term, crypto does not go up constantly, so if you are patient you might get some much cheaper. A good technique for that is dollar cost averaging. Put a fixed amount in ETH every month and don't touch it until at least 2020.
EnaksiS

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:42:54 PM

Really? You saw a dream that bitcoin crushes and ethereum rises to the top Smiley Dude, I think the Elm street does not exist and ethereum can reach that target in 2100. Sorry...
Crasengover

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:24:07 PM

I think it's just a matter of time when ETH will reach 2k-5k. As far as Vitalik will implement all updated and improovemnets that he announced in November the price will grow rapidly. Experienced investors already has ethereum and number 1 of their portfolio.

markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:38:47 PM

For practical purposes, ethereum has become the ideal partner of bitcoin, able to cover adequately the limitations that bitcoin has today, so the future success of both cryptos seems undoubtedly linked, so if we take into account the bitcoin growth potential for the coming year due to the large capitals that will enter the market in 2018, ethereum will undoubtedly grow on a similar scale, although the price of $5,000 or $10,000 seems too optimistic.
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:52:20 PM

Ethereum is solid and will rise in price without question. But how much and how rapidly it will rise nobody can really know or accurately predict. Ethereum has a lot of competition these days and I'm sure will have many more in the near and distant future.

why do you think so? their blockchain has overloaded just one game. with such problems, there is no future for over the world how main crypto in the world

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:53:32 PM

So I made a prediction on Litecoin a few days ago that sparked a lot of conversation on the thread. It was very interesting reading the different thought processes and predictions. So I decided to do the same for Ethereum, however, I think that Ethereum has a chance to go beyond the 2-5k threshold in 2018, if only they would market a bit better. I believe that they need to get these new "coinbase noobies" to understand what Ethereum is and why it's significant if they want to stand a chance of getting above that threshold in 2018.

As always this is just my opinion and I would love to hear what yours is, check out my full thoughts in the video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDiEVo7QZzQ

There are many  possibilities and speculations that has been made because there are many people hoping for the rise of ethereum that is next to bitcoin. The 5000$ is too much, still it can happen but bitcoin will also rise up because sometimes they are proportional to each other.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:02:20 PM

This price makes a sense but it is impossible to predict when it will be reached. There could also be a bear market soon.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
birra guzez

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:11:31 PM

Such a price will be hardly achieved by ethereum i guess due to it's very low scaling and the strategies that it's miners are adopting won't help it to grow in value . Even tho it has a true meaning unlike other shitty coins , yet it has an infinite supply which will make it's market cap always be divided by more coins which won't let the value per coin grow and achieve such values since it'll need infinite amount of money to do so .
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:12:12 PM

I believe that Ethereum will cost $ 5,000 in 2018. Developers can do a lot to increase the cost. An impressive amount of ICO on the Ethereum platform will make it very popular. In the future, the price will be more than BTC  Wink

adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:25:18 PM

I believe that Ethereum will cost $ 5,000 in 2018. Developers can do a lot to increase the cost. An impressive amount of ICO on the Ethereum platform will make it very popular. In the future, the price will be more than BTC  Wink

yeah it seems so, now the transaction on ethereum is increasing and solid and it also happened to BTC
maybe Ethereum can reach that number Smiley
hopefully

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Goosebump (OP)

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:32:38 AM

You think it will be worth more during 2018 or in the long run?
hghcoin

Activity: 206

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:46:44 AM

I think Ethereum isn't ready for this price. Developers have a lot to do to increase scalability. In the future the price will be much higher!
yeah,I think it should need more time to develop.
there are a lots of project in its Blockchain,
and I think when the project develop in the reality world,it would move to the moon.
but it need long time to develop.
Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:48:30 AM

I don't think it's possible. I personally think that ETH will arrive at about $1,000, not $10,000. That's obviously too much, more than I expected.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Goosebump (OP)

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:56:41 AM

I don't think it's possible. I personally think that ETH will arrive at about $1,000, not $10,000. That's obviously too much, more than I expected.

So you think that all of next year, ETH will only rise by $300 of what it is now?
serhiopower

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:59:05 AM

No wonder. In my opinion it will rise up,but i think not so rapidly. Bitcoin has become too expensive and ETH is still rising up gradualy. So there is a big chance that many traders will invest into this currency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: