Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:16:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum To Be $5000-$10000 in 2018?  (Read 3088 times)
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:03:57 PM

$ 10K is very helpful. But maybe 5k dollars. Casper version is in trial phase.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:11:27 PM

I doubt if this current version would get there due to the obvious.
EOS my shoulder the weight as it does 1000x transactions faster and cheaper than Ethereum 1.0.

Maybe when Vitalik comes up with the etereum 2.0 then we'd see it going up but for now the best ETH can do is $1,500 the spill-offs would move to EOS, NEO and LISK.

These too are platforms able to generate and handle transactions far better than Ethereum.

My candid opinion.
I don't care about the scalability improvement in another project just like neo as long as you can still to do a hardfork and then that will be so easy to be fixed. Where is your eos first dapps? I see nothing for that. The fact that bitshares even better than eos. especially if you are using dag system which cost you zero fees with instant transaction just in some seconds.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:15:39 PM

There is a possibility but I believe not in 2018. Bitcoin is still on the top spot and because of other alt coins it will be hard for ether to reach $5k-$10k cap.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:21:13 AM

Hello! Well wow what price you wanted, $5000-10000 for Ethereum? What should promote such growth?  Cool
When crypto market cap hits $trillion, and there are much more ICOs.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:46:22 AM

So I made a prediction on Litecoin a few days ago that sparked a lot of conversation on the thread. It was very interesting reading the different thought processes and predictions. So I decided to do the same for Ethereum, however, I think that Ethereum has a chance to go beyond the 2-5k threshold in 2018, if only they would market a bit better. I believe that they need to get these new "coinbase noobies" to understand what Ethereum is and why it's significant if they want to stand a chance of getting above that threshold in 2018.

As always this is just my opinion and I would love to hear what yours is, check out my full thoughts in the video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDiEVo7QZzQ
Its too high for the ethereum.But there's no impossible in crytocurrency. If that will happen , then its better to start investing now in ethereum, while it is cheap for now. And the most important things to consider is if ethereum had enough ability to make come true that speculation.there's a lot of thong that may happen and dont loose hope in ethereum.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:06:58 AM

No way. $10000 is really a big number for ETH. it is a slow growth coin. it need more time to development. Maybe 3 or 5 years to get that target

i agree, etherium is indeed verry slow in terms of gains but even though it was not slow , $5000-$10000 is still pretty big enough to reach in just  a matter of short time and even bitcoin itself cant also achieved that expensive amount. by the way , we are now on the year 2018 and etherium in a nutshell is doing great because it starts the new year with a good jump start. until now i still see a stable and good increases in the price of etherium but not in bitcoin because bitcoin is still stuck at the 13 to 14k dollar price range.
kavindra

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

I believe in ethereum, and now at the beginning of this year the ethereum has increased enough, maybe ethereum will continue, and now is the right time to buy ethereum.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:31:25 AM

No way. $10000 is really a big number for ETH. it is a slow growth coin. it need more time to development. Maybe 3 or 5 years to get that target

i agree, etherium is indeed verry slow in terms of gains but even though it was not slow , $5000-$10000 is still pretty big enough to reach in just  a matter of short time and even bitcoin itself cant also achieved that expensive amount. by the way , we are now on the year 2018 and etherium in a nutshell is doing great because it starts the new year with a good jump start. until now i still see a stable and good increases in the price of etherium but not in bitcoin because bitcoin is still stuck at the 13 to 14k dollar price range.

maybe we need to break $1k first and then we can increase higher again because ethereum still needs more time to increase at that price and I think we won't see that price in this in short period. but ethereum have a chance to increase that price if people still giving the support for the coin and soon the price will go up. but I still wait for ethereum to go up and I am sure that many people which holding ethereum are waiting for this moment too.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:29:04 AM

To ETHEREUM was worth $ 10,000 need one trillion dollars. Now for the crypto world, this figure looks very large. But who knows what will happen in 2018 and how many new investors with money coming into this market. It is quite possible we will see 10,000 in the new year 2018

gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:05:33 AM

To ETHEREUM was worth $ 10,000 need one trillion dollars. Now for the crypto world, this figure looks very large. But who knows what will happen in 2018 and how many new investors with money coming into this market. It is quite possible we will see 10,000 in the new year 2018

I'm not sure about that mate,, If we see ETH price pattern this 2-3 months, I think $2000-3000 is the number that we can hope for to be relistic... $10.000 is way too much ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
littlemix

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:08:21 AM

Ethereum price at this time is $800 and this coin I think this year will increase more and possible to become $1000 this month so $5000 this year is possible also but we don't know what month but the percentage is possible to happen is very high but they have possible we don't see that if many people sell their ethereum but I hope it will increase more and many investor will invest to ethereum.
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:11:43 AM

What would transfer fees be if eth was 10k? Would it kill Ethereum?
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

It is always good to aim high. I personally think Ethereum might reach 5000usd in 2018 but not 10000usd because it is too high for 2018 unless they have partner with an very big company in 2018. Anyway 2018 will be great for Ethereum thanks to the Proof of stake fork and Ethereum 2.0. Right now Ethereum almost hit 1000usd so it is not far from 5000usd. Ethereum still have a lot of room to grow
karkajuth

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:58:24 AM

at the end of 2018 close to 2k $ is my expectation, but who knows what will happen in 2018.
CoinTherapy

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

If you look at the chart of ETH/BTC on the log scale you will notice that it is in a long term channel. This channel has Ethereum reaching 0.4-0.5 BTC in the first half of this year reaching somewhere in the neighborhood of $5000. It sounds crazy but lets not forget that it also went from $10 to $800 in a single year. Also, there's a ton of catalysts with futures/ETF, casper, raiden, plasma, sharding, and the first gen dApps coming online.

I explain more in my YouTube video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5tm64qqIyg&t=1s

The next few months will be wild. Until we start reaching the top of the channel I am trading Ethereum pairs, getting into as many top ICOs as possible, and stacking ethereum. Once we do reach the top I will sell all of my alt positions and begin to stack Bitcoin for the inevitable rally.
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

I doubt ETH hits $5K to $10K. However, I feel that ETH will 5X-10X before Bitcoin does...
Mr. Art

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:34:04 PM

this is my big hope if ethereum hit $5000 in this year,,
and if more, thats will be a huge gift from ethereum to me

nigeInvest

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:51:01 PM

this is my big hope if ethereum hit $5000 in this year,,
and if more, thats will be a huge gift from ethereum to me

I also hope that this year ETHER will become very expensive and will reach 5,000 dollars. It seems to me that for such a strong project this price is achievable.

MEGATRON_S

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:13:31 PM

That depends on many factors, and most important of them is development strategy. Ethereum team now seems to be more flexible and ready to implement new features. Imagine that tomorrow Ethereum foundation announce switch to Bitcoin emission model with only few million ETH remaining to mine, the rate will skyrocket to the moon in the same day.
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:14:43 PM

10k, possible, 2 conditions:

- eternal inflation needs to come to an end, for example by POS (which "recycles" inflation to the owners)

- scaling; here we have a race between other products such as Cardano, Byteball, BTS, EOS .... which are at ETH's heels. ETH does not have BTC "first mover" advantage, it is the first smart contract platform yes, but not the first blockchain

If these 2 issues are addressed, 10k is possible. 100% POS would probably do that because getting a 3%+ yield on a high powered highly liquid crypto, would attract many investors (money market rates being zero). Smiley

Truth is the new hatespeech.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: