Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:31:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 🔥 [TGE] 🔴 FABRIC TOKEN 🔴 DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS 🔥  (Read 6834 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:27:30 PM

What will going to happen to unsold token? Would it be burned or keep? Because it might affect the token value.
This was already answered by Devs, please see above comments.
Unsold tokens will be burned. No more tokens to be created after ICO. Ty

Okay great, this will be good if so. Thank you very much for that, this is really important.
ScaryMe

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:58:28 PM

I can see the good reputation of this, I hope things will gonna be okay and smooth. I gonna put my eye on this one now.

n00b3rt (OP)

Activity: 559

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:54:46 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/the-fabric-token-ecosystem-17266 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Thank you so much mate! Information seems accurate.

What's the current sale status. Do you think all tokens are going to be sold or are some tokens gonna be left over according to you?
We are pushing hard with the marketing of the project and the community is growing nicely and steadily. So, once the ICO begins, and we have gathered a big enough community, we do believe that most, if not all, Fabric Tokens will be sold during the launch.

I got it, thank you for your time. The last question is the following: will a person who is good at programming be able to edit the smart contracts created by this platform?
Yes, you will be allowed to edit the smart contracts.

Hello. Why did you choose Solidity as the programming language for your platform? Have you got a sponsorship agreement with them?
The main reason for choosing Solidity is that it is the most popular programming language for development of smart contracts. We are in no way sponsored or affiliated with the Ethereum project or the Solidity programming language.

can we give altcoins to get tokens?
Only Ethereum will be accepted during the ICO.

I can’t find the date of the start of your pre-ICO. When will it be held?
There won't be a pre-sale. Just one sale of the tokens. We want to make this as simple as possible, because our primary focus is on the products themselves.

Hello. How many tokens will it be possible to buy for 3 ETN?
Once the ICO closes in, we will be able to more accurately calculate the amount of FT you will receive per 1 ETH. If you'd like to do some math with current exchange rates, 1 FT will equal exactly $0.1125 USD.

Can I create my own decentralized apps only with the help of the tools offered by your platform?
That's the whole point of the platform.

Good afternoon. Aren’t you afraid that your platform will create too much various tokens in the secondary market and it will worsen the confusion?
TokenGen will simply ease the creation of tokens, however, if the project behind the tokens is bad, they will fail, just like they do now. So no, we don't think that there will be a spike of tokens due to our platform. The bad projects will die out as they usually do, there will simply be more good projects on the rise.

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:56:04 PM

What will going to happen to unsold token? Would it be burned or keep? Because it might affect the token value.
This was already answered by Devs, please see above comments.
Unsold tokens will be burned. No more tokens to be created after ICO. Ty

Okay great, this will be good if so. Thank you very much for that, this is really important.
Yes the right answer can be only given by the developers or the management team.
n00b3rt (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:58:42 PM

Hello. Will there be training videos on your platform? Usually, those who isn’t good at programming, face difficulties in mastering new technologies.
There will be detailed documentation on the smart contract templates that are used by our software. Training videos are not, for now, foreseen as the products within the FT platform will be extremely intuitive to use, even by people with little-to-no technical background.

Will your token creation tool be available only for private customers, or will government organizations also be able to use it?
TokenGen will be available to anyone.

Will the price of creation of a smart contract differ depending on frequency of its use? In my opinion, it’s very important in order to understand the speed of growth of the value of the token.
The price will be the same in fiat currency, however, it will vary in Fabric Tokens as the FT/USD or FT/EUR exchange rates move as time passes by and the Fabric Token ecosystem grows.

item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:14:00 AM

Hi devs !
the fabric token will be available through an application client or web client ?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:43:37 AM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/the-fabric-token-ecosystem-17266 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Good news for fabric Smiley

Well they need to fill the form properly so that they can get a good score first. If they dont do that it's pointless
n00b3rt (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:05:37 AM

Hi devs !
the fabric token will be available through an application client or web client ?
TokenGen will be a web application while DApp Workbench will be a desktop application.

Well they need to fill the form properly so that they can get a good score first. If they dont do that it's pointless
We didn't fill in any form mate. We were added to the website by an editor. I have contacted them for additional details and if there is info that we can add to further increase the rating of our ICO.

poomafuga

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:41:01 AM

i can’t wait for fabcric token to hit the charts. based on the information i got about this altcoin, it is exciting to see how fabric token progress. good luck people!
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:32:19 AM

Just checked the site. Good news for fabric token but we also that it will also be listed to many various exchange sites very soon. By the way I have a question, how much is the value of your token when we buy it? Is it available for Bitcoin and ethereum payment?

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
gagak

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:19:43 AM

i can’t wait for fabcric token to hit the charts. based on the information i got about this altcoin, it is exciting to see how fabric token progress. good luck people!
I'm sure the Fabric Token will soon hit the graph in no time. It seems that tokens also have high potential. I hope tokens can really compete in the market. Do not hesitate to buy coins, you can invest from now on.
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:23:55 AM

Did I understand correctly that any network member will be able to change the data placed in it? Or is a special access key necessary?
velosepur

Activity: 1106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:24:41 AM

Sure , I agree. hope they will get it...
gavrosh

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:18:32 AM

Can I use at least one of Fabric's products in order to automate creation of smart contracts?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:30:37 AM

Why do you launch two different apps for creation of smart contracts? In my opinion, Workbench and TokenGen are very similar in terms of functionality.
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:35:02 AM

Why do you launch two different apps for creation of smart contracts? In my opinion, Workbench and TokenGen are very similar in terms of functionality.
You’re mistaken, TokenGen is much simpler and more universal, while Workbench is for large organizations.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:40:58 AM

You’re mistaken, TokenGen is much simpler and more universal, while Workbench is for large organizations.

However, it’s possible to issue a sufficient number of smart contracts in order to cover all the needs of a specific company with the help of TokenGen.
Mops

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:45:04 AM

Good afternoon. How many tokens can I buy for 5 ETN?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:52:59 AM

However, it’s possible to issue a sufficient number of smart contracts in order to cover all the needs of a specific company with the help of TokenGen.
That’s right, if you need to use smart contacts exclusively within the enterprise, but Workbench will be extremely useful for those who interact with other enterprises.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:56:05 AM

Good afternoon. How many tokens can I buy for 5 ETN?
If I have calculated it correctly, you can buy 13 500 tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: