Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex will fall  (Read 613 times)
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:23:55 PM

I think Bittrex is digging their grave themselves. Worst customer support and sometimes no response at all. This is making the competitors to grow fast like Binance which had a trading volume of around $150 - $200 million a month ago but now it has grown so much to process about $2 billion daily trading volume.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:32:46 PM

I think Bittrex is digging their grave themselves. Worst customer support and sometimes no response at all. This is making the competitors to grow fast like Binance which had a trading volume of around $150 - $200 million a month ago but now it has grown so much to process about $2 billion daily trading volume.
Actually you got the point, This is the best example of what would happen if you don't keep up with the competitors. Binance is truly a good exchange now with a working mobile app and stop loss feature.
I am still using Bittrex but slowly moving my trades to Binance because of the new coins and stop loss feature.

tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:55:27 PM

Alot of exchanges have the same problem, they are struggling to keep up with the growing market. I was using kraken for some time but every attempted trade took up to 20 mins of failed trades and retrying etc etc.

tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:57:20 PM

Hopefully these exchanges will strengthen over time, we need them to if the crypto market is to strengthen. Imagine if the stock exchange had the same difficulties with making trades, the price of all stocks would crash. We are currently at that point with crypto, so when It finally strengthens I see a massive price increase coming.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:33:30 PM

I can name one worse than Bittrex.  Cryptsy.  Those fuckers shut down and ran off with the coins.  Some were recovered, but not my 375 Litecoins (FUCK) and my .5 BTC, and 75 UNO....all gone....

Diversify among the exchanges.  Some will be better than others.
I think that is the best thing to do now, Bittrex use to be a very good exchange but since the mid this year when their volume started growing because of Poloniex issue they have been unable to maintain their previous  standard

My trust in bittrex is still the same and even if other trading sites have been trying to compete for whatever platforms they had. Still bittrex was performing well and they made their site to be the most secured trading market compared with other promising exchanges. Well those speculations that circulated through forum and social media is part of its growth, but if they talked about that fall of bittrex I guess its just a mere rumors that's not been proved and always a fake news or whatsoever.
musliyevich

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:42:14 PM

I speculate that bittrex will fall and turn off and i hope that it will happen soon. Their shitty exchange cant manage all those transactions and lagging so much, so people, like myself, are losing money. i wouldnt be sure that they do that purposely. i lost so much money becouse od their shitty exchange and ill celebrate a day when those centralised manipulative shits will die. bittrex team i wish you all the worst a human can wish to someone. i advise all of you using them, and all of you who are thinking about using them, get the hell out of there before you find out in similar situation. they are taking so much money on daily basis on every fucking transaction and cant invest some fucking money in some decent servers so this cant happend. ill pay some team of people to spread the word about you and how big shit of service you are offering. i cant believe that you can be soo fucking greedy and took so much money for this poor lame lagging shitty service. fuck you all on bittrex, worst exchange ever!

i’m not use Bittrex but many say them accounts disable without any reasons without any support team.

Bittrex was best time and hope to solution all this problems soon. 

ValRad

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:48:27 PM

I speculate that bittrex will fall and turn off and i hope that it will happen soon. Their shitty exchange cant manage all those transactions and lagging so much, so people, like myself, are losing money. i wouldnt be sure that they do that purposely. i lost so much money becouse od their shitty exchange and ill celebrate a day when those centralised manipulative shits will die. bittrex team i wish you all the worst a human can wish to someone. i advise all of you using them, and all of you who are thinking about using them, get the hell out of there before you find out in similar situation. they are taking so much money on daily basis on every fucking transaction and cant invest some fucking money in some decent servers so this cant happend. ill pay some team of people to spread the word about you and how big shit of service you are offering. i cant believe that you can be soo fucking greedy and took so much money for this poor lame lagging shitty service. fuck you all on bittrex, worst exchange ever!

i’m not use Bittrex but many say them accounts disable without any reasons without any support team.

Bittrex was best time and hope to solution all this problems soon. 

i've heard so many times about issues but see no screen shots profing that! I have verificated account now i disabled 2-level verification and never experienced any problem, man. withdrawal is also great!
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:54:48 PM

Hopefully these exchanges will strengthen over time, we need them to if the crypto market is to strengthen. Imagine if the stock exchange had the same difficulties with making trades, the price of all stocks would crash. We are currently at that point with crypto, so when It finally strengthens I see a massive price increase coming.

I've been with bittrex over 3 years and never occur any problem instead everything wrong smooth.
I know that bittrex always keep better so their protection become more advance so we must adapt the new situation, that's all !
Volant

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:55:00 PM

Everyone needs to switch to Binance and experience the best of exchanges. Their support and product is fucking great.
FreelaBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

https://freelabit.network

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:00:56 PM

centralized exchanges i.e. bitrex will die soon if they do not update to atomic swaps, actually who needs an exchange when you got atomic swaps, long live P2P decentralized trading, fuck off exchanges.

FREELABIT FBF|NO ICO|Up to 15% on Blockchain Deposits|CryptoNight|MEET THE FREELANCING REVOLUTION!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2344886
https://freelabit.network
laser50

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:07:24 PM

> All my transactions are instant
> All updates are instant
> At some points I wondered where my order wa- IT WAS DONE!

I really don't have much of an issue with them at all.. Try buying better wifi?
all_inman

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:28:43 PM

No chance for that. It is the best marketplace
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:21:51 PM

It seems inevitable right now, too often now have I lost money because of how laggy and buggy their exchange has become, the other day I couldn't cancel an offer for over half an hour as it kept displaying orders from much earlier in the day which were already closed. People are slowly moving to binance, hopefully if the change happens fully binance is prepared for the volume unlike bittrex.

rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:27:28 PM

Slow bad customer support.
Locking people's accounts without notifying them.
Holding people's coins in exchange for their personal information , passport scan etc

Yes they will fall.
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:35:05 PM

Bittrex is a mess. I have cryptos worth several hundreds of Dollars on this platform and I am not able to withdraw. I have been trading since 2015 and withdrawal limit was always exceptable to withdraw my little trading amounts. But few weeks ago, from one day to another, they lowered my withdrawal limit to 0 BTC per day and require me to verify myself via ID. Support has not responded to my tickets since weeks yet. I have checked the login IP history if the withdrawal ban was caused by bad behavior but there was nothing. All IPs were my IPs. Really strange.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:00:46 PM

Bittrex is the best exchange out there, hands down.

Yes agreed! Bittrex is the best and most trusted exchange site on web. I am trusting them, my $12k savings stays in Bittrex for exchange. Tell me if there any better. In Alexa site rank Bittrex is 403rd biggest website in the world. You can check: https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/bittrex.com
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:07:16 PM

Bittrex is the stock market with the most users. Most of the token / coin in the stock market again. Deceleration and hitches are normal.

rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:11:22 PM

I can understand your feeling, but right now, it's works fine with me. That problem, happened because many of pump and dump group using bittrex to do their activity. That is the reason sometimes bittrex lagging and heavy to load. But new regulation will be announce, bittrex will be eliminate user who doing pump and dump things.

svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:16:13 PM

As if the bittrex did not work, but they remain the leading exchange among the tokens! I hope they all get better, they have not been able to verify my account for a month.

BTC_Captitalist

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:24:00 PM

I use binance. It is great when you aren't at home much since you can buy and sell on your phone. There is also stop-limits, which bittrex doesnt have. Also the fees are minimal
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: