Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin now the biggest bubble of all time?  (Read 2929 times)
peter_coin

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:52:52 PM

Yes there have been bubbles in the past, but non of them is comparable to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not a bubble, it has very useful and important features it offers and can be used in many , many different ways, thus making it a very revolutionary discovery in the financial sector. People do not fully understand the very many use cases of Bitcoin and that is why they consider it a bubble.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Financial Freedom 4U

Activity: 98
Merit: 31

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:26:38 PM

You can also understand that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market. Indeed, many people think that the valuation of bitcoin is too high. I think the current encryption is very similar to the Internet boom of decades ago, when the Internet was also considered a huge bubble, and I believe the encryption community will emerge in the future a lot of valuable companies.
While I agree that the market of cryptocurrencies can form bubbles that does not necessarily mean that everything is a big bubble and that nothing has value, there are many cryptocurrencies that are going to be essential in the way we understand the future of the world and that are going to be used by everyone and when you take that into account the market cap is very low right now.

I agree, the market cap is so low. Just compare it with the Gold Market that is 7 trillion. I mean, who still is using Gold as a store of value or for transactions? Virtually nobody.

The big bubble is forming but outside the Crypto Market.

Do also some research on the Great Depression and you will find striking similiarities to where we are now. Artificially low interest rates for years, inflated stock market and a recently started trade war.

As I said before. Bitcoin is not the bubble, it is the pin.

╔══// PixelCharity //  Stable coin to make charity free for everyone  // Pixel Charity // ══╗
╠═════════ Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here  ══════╣
╚ Maybe the easiest way to help those in need without spending money! ╝
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:42:25 PM

You can also understand that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market. Indeed, many people think that the valuation of bitcoin is too high. I think the current encryption is very similar to the Internet boom of decades ago, when the Internet was also considered a huge bubble, and I believe the encryption community will emerge in the future a lot of valuable companies.
While I agree that the market of cryptocurrencies can form bubbles that does not necessarily mean that everything is a big bubble and that nothing has value, there are many cryptocurrencies that are going to be essential in the way we understand the future of the world and that are going to be used by everyone and when you take that into account the market cap is very low right now.

I agree, the market cap is so low. Just compare it with the Gold Market that is 7 trillion. I mean, who still is using Gold as a store of value or for transactions? Virtually nobody.

Do also some research on the Great Depression and you will find striking similiarities to where we are now. Artificially low interest rates for years, inflated stock market and a recently started trade war.

To those who claim that the valuation of bitcoin is too high, they have forgotten that it’s the supply and demand aspect which brings value to the currency, it’s not like someone is at a company who decided how much each bitcoins should be prized.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:13:39 PM

Maybe yes maybe not. But you shoul aware about this. Bitcoin and crypto market is one of the best chances for everybody to make good profit with small investments.

turn the page
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:25:42 AM

The Dutch Tulip Mania is one of the most famous bubbles of all time, for the scale of the bubble, the scale of the collapse, and probably including the seemingly obvious nature of the bubble considering the extremely limited functional utility of tulips. Bitcoin has now surpassed the multiples of value appreciation at the height of the Tulip Bubble (and by a wide margin). While this itself is not proof that Bitcoin is a bubble or that a collapse is imminent, it's worth considering if there's a lot more risk buying at this price (currently bouncing around $17,000) than anyone on these boards seems willing or able to recognize.

Thoughts?
The bitcoin is not a bubble, the bitcoin has still high value. The reason why the price of the bitcoin rapidly goes up because of the demand of the people to bitcoin that is continuing to increase. People are now aware to the benefits that they can earn from buying bitcoins.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:48:51 AM

This statement has been disproveed many a time in this forum so we'll just reinterate it. Bitcoin and any other crypto currency is not a bubble. Not by a long shot. I know.many say that it is and they always throw tulip mania as their comparison, but Tulip Mania doesn't have the dynamic dips and spikes of Bitcoin.

sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:54:17 AM

it seems you are wrong to say bitcoin as a bubble because it means bubbles after rupture will not be able to recover again while bitcoin can still do the price recovery so bitcoin can be said as a wave, and yes the waves that occur when the end of 2017 is very high.
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:03:45 AM

Bitcoin is not yet a bubble, because if you compare Bitcoin to other companies, Bitcoin is  just  a dwarf.  The link below has a
 great illustration. How dwarf Bitcoin is ? https://www.google.ae/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiMrs6a8ZjcAhUJuhQKHT8aDHQQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhowmuch.net%2Farticles%2Fworlds-money-in-perspective&psig=AOvVaw2T5rliaLyr_nUJNicTcdk2&ust=1531461603934208

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
_jshsnts

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:58:06 AM

In our modern days with modern technologies, cryptocurrency is dominatind the market. I believe that bitcoin is one of the biggest bubble today. Almost everyone has the access to this. Where these coins can be used for paying, buying, and even bargaining. And I'll never doubt if this bubble surpasses bigger bubbles in the near future .
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:27:18 AM

Bitcoin is the foundation and first mover in cryptocurrency introducing the most useful yet sophisticated technology what we call blockchain , it has of course the potential to change the way hoe we think about finance. In these scenario we cannot say it's just only a bubble.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:40:50 PM

To those who claim that the valuation of bitcoin is too high, they have forgotten that it’s the supply and demand aspect which brings value to the currency, it’s not like someone is at a company who decided how much each bitcoins should be prized.

It's correct. The market will not be stable forever, it will fluctuate up or down. When the impact of the surrounding markets, affecting the market. For example, the end of the year near the end of the year, the volume of trading was very large. As each nation's need for Tet is the same. Directly affect the market. So bitcoin depends entirely on the market is a natural thing. I think so.
Vineeta2october

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

Impossible to know for certain. But here’s the contrarian view:

If there is just a 1% chance that cryptocurrency is “the future of money,” then the entire sector is currently undervalued.

The global money supply currently stands at $90 T, so 1% is $900 B. The total market value of all cryptocurrencies is just under $270 B.

And, I personally believe there is a greater than 1% chance that crypto is the future of money. My gut tells me it’s closer to 20–30%.
Dowrich80

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

I don't think that is the truth because it essentially feels like it the bubble occurs when a thing doesn't correct its price and continue to go down the road with an increasing price value which is unrealistic however when it comes to bitcoin, it corrects it price automatically if the price becomes too unrealistic
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:24:37 PM

Maybe yes maybe not. But you shoul aware about this. Bitcoin and crypto market is one of the best chances for everybody to make good profit with small investments.

Yes it is, because the price last december is also the highest price that bitcoins reached in the history since no one ever expected that cryptocurrency will reach $19k dollar in the market.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:27:51 PM

People usually compare Bitcoin with Tulip bulb mania. But BTC has utility and investment option which Tulip bulb didn't have. BTC is being accepted by many companies as a currency. Does fiat have any intrinsic value? The answer is no. Fiat has only Government trust backing. If we don't consider it a bubble, the why consider BTC a bubble when it actually helping in cutting so much in remittance fees and providing instant transactions of a large amount of money.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

I think the thing that makes bitcoin very interesting is the user who is not easy to guess, especially when more and more negative news so that makes many users panic and choose to sell despite the price loss.
geraldozack

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:37:56 PM

BTC this being accepted in many places and with the time more people go accepted think he goes is stable with the time
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:10:47 PM

it seems you are wrong to say bitcoin as a bubble because it means bubbles after rupture will not be able to recover again while bitcoin can still do the price recovery so bitcoin can be said as a wave, and yes the waves that occur when the end of 2017 is very high.
That is so true, people just don't know what bubble means, after downs like we had so many times bitcoin showed that it could go up again and people are still saying that is is a bubble...
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

Bitcoin is never a bubble it is mainstream media it termed as bubble all the time but in reality bitcoin is having organic growth and growing phase by phase
brolekset

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:15:28 PM

I do not think that Bitcoin will stay right all his life. Most likely he will stay here for another 10 years and then he will go away sadly from our market forever. It's all because of the fact that his price is constantly smiling. It's something that grows to the so-called bull markets when an incredible price for it people are just delighted with some of the natural sadness who previously sold but nevertheless this is an incomprehensible phenomenon and then it falls sharply down and because of this kolyban a constant tingling people will not often buy Bitcoin in 10 years Generally it will stop buying It
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: