Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:51:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kucoin Shares [KCS] Speculation  (Read 382 times)
Sikka157 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:44:52 AM

Kucoin is a new and very user friendly Exchange. I own some KCS already and I am currently at 40% loss in the position.

But after the recent spike of BNB, I am thinking about buying more KCS at the cheaper price. Any thoughts on this?
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:57:34 AM

that's good, and I predict that KCS will be developing, and I used to use KCS to do the exchange to bitcoin.

okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:28:46 AM

I think it's a good exchange, they recently added Elixir so I got a chance to try it out. The exchange is fast and very smooth, yeah I think it can go up very high if they keep adding good coins like Binance and more people use it. I dont have any Kucoin Shares right now but I am thinking of buying some, the price looks very cheap right now

goto5k

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:33:34 AM

I really like Kucoin exchange. Interface, speed of execution of the order.
But one problem and it is very significant - volume. I do not think that it will grow the next half a year.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Alcarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:55:53 PM

I really like Kucoin exchange. Interface, speed of execution of the order.
But one problem and it is very significant - volume. I do not think that it will grow the next half a year.

As it looks you were badly wrong.

KCS is growing rapidly and so is volume... its expected to hit Kraken levels (700mil) by Q3...

Anyway good luck, i own 5.000 shares and receive daily around 7$... link to exchange in sig.

Very happy if you use my ref link:
Kuccoin: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3I9Ij
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:55:32 AM

Kucoin price was similar to Binance Coin price in the last month, but now it is seperated and following a different path than BNB. Its price decreased a lot. I heard some FUD about the exchange lately but do not know in details honestly.
Owning some Kucoin Share is a great idea in the long term. KCS owners get 90% of the sites profit as they say. The bad thing is you get a small amount of all altcoins and you need some decent amount in order to sell them. You need to be a great long time holder and patient in order to earn profit from this project.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:29:16 AM

Does Kucoin also rebuy the tokens to burn them?
This is what I like most on the BNB token. If they are also pursuing this strategy I would higly recommend to build a KCS long position.

Don't trust any exchange!
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:34:04 AM

Kucoin and Binance are the 2 best exchanges out there at the Moment. But soon there will be Bitto.
Bitto basically has the posivite aspects of binance and kucoin. So I think Bitto is going to be the next big thing.

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:54:47 AM

Kucoin is shit, the fees are extremely high ($15 for an ETH withdrawal) And $20 for a Bitcoin withdrawal.

Nevermind, i prefer to keep using Binance instead of this crappy exchange who is taking more than 2 hours to process withdrawals.
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:00:38 AM

Kucoin is shit, the fees are extremely high ($15 for an ETH withdrawal) And $20 for a Bitcoin withdrawal.

Nevermind, i prefer to keep using Binance instead of this crappy exchange who is taking more than 2 hours to process withdrawals.

What are you talking about? Their BTC withdrawal fee is 0.0005 which is lower than most exchanges which charge 0.001 (for example Binance). Lips sealed
As for the ETH, you are correct, they charge 0.01 ETH which is roughly $11. But i think other exchanges charge just like that.  Wink
https://news.kucoin.com/en/fee/
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

Kucoin is a new and very user friendly Exchange. I own some KCS already and I am currently at 40% loss in the position.

But after the recent spike of BNB, I am thinking about buying more KCS at the cheaper price. Any thoughts on this?
for me, KCS can be one of the promising altcoin. it is strongly supported by the existence of an exchange kuCoin that currently allows us to trade.
and nowadays many new altcoins are registered on that exchange, I think it can also support KCS better prospects.

bgdmxd

Activity: 186

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:25:14 AM

Just noticed that I have received a tiny fraction of every coin on Kucoin. Must be the dividend from the KCS I own. Maybe it doesn't add up to a whole lot, but something is better than nothing.

Harsh_Patel

Activity: 182

Algo Trader

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:30:29 AM

One trading platform's success will  limit operations of other exchanges. You have to look at the Binance volume, It's great platform for Crypto to Crypto Ctrading. KuCoin is the competition so there is direct market share splits. Please look at the user data and growth carefully before investing.

I am sorry for my wrong doings.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Hindi Translation Delivery in 5 days ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:51:40 AM

One trading platform's success will  limit operations of other exchanges. You have to look at the Binance volume, It's great platform for Crypto to Crypto Ctrading. KuCoin is the competition so there is direct market share splits. Please look at the user data and growth carefully before investing.
yes I admit, binance is a large exchange with the volume that is in it.
but for now I think if indeed will invest KCS does not hurt, because we still benefit from it by looking at the current rapid development.
but vigilance must be kept in order not to get caught in failure.

zabisux

Activity: 401

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:00:50 AM

Kucoin shares are pretty much similar to binance tokens they will grow as their markets grow. I expect sharp raise in 2018 as moost of new coins will be pumped eventually its inevitable rise.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
hanskan

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:21:49 AM

Kucoin shares are pretty much similar to binance tokens they will grow as their markets grow. I expect sharp raise in 2018 as moost of new coins will be pumped eventually its inevitable rise.

Well, to be fair, they are quite different.
By just holding KCS you actually get rewarded (you get % of the trade fees)
By just holding Binance coin you get exactly fuck all.   
Os2612

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:49:51 PM

How much can I get bonuses (in percentages) for the year of holding kcs?
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:30:52 PM

This project is very new in the market and for me it is good  project, so if you believe in the project like me I think you should buy more.

enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:42:33 PM

Want more KCS and USDT trading pairs on KuCoin? VOTE FOR IT!

https://news.kucoin.com/en/want-more-kcs-and-usdt-trading-pairs-on-kucoin-vote-for-it/
enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

New Trading Pairs Are Available on KuCoin

OCN/KCS, OCN/USDT, DRGN/KCS, CS/KCS trading pairs on KuCoin!

https://news.kucoin.com/en/new-trading-pairs-are-available-on-kucoin/
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: