Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:31:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Coin for holding. ETH vs BTC vs LTC  (Read 532 times)
leitsme

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:26:30 PM

What is the best coin for holding ? BTC or LTC or ETH ?

What can gain more profit by holding some time.

Thank you.
You should allocate capital appropriately. BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH are potential, I think you should spend 40% on BTC, 30% on ETH, 20% on BCH and 10% on LTC.
Alartonicus

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:59:43 PM

You should allocate capital appropriately. BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH are potential, I think you should spend 40% on BTC, 30% on ETH, 20% on BCH and 10% on LTC.
Perhaps the share of the ether should be greater. I would still Monero added, although not for long term
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:44:23 PM

Thank you.

If you have a lot of money, you should choose Bitcoin. The other two should be used in case you can not afford Bitcoin. However, the hierarchy in my opinion is:
1. BTC
2. ETH
3. LTC
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:28:55 PM

If you are thinking about holding cryto coins then I suggest you hold the one with the highest price. Obviously Bitcoin will win this race. It is the most expensive online money. The reason I'm telling you this is, if the price is high then even a small change in the rate will give a big profit. And the way I see it, it's not likely that the Bitcoin is gonna fall. So Bitcoin is the one you should hold on to.
dietmarfritz59

Activity: 113
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:42:31 PM

I would say Ethereum would be the safest coin. Bitcoin and Lightcoin jump around more than Ethereum. I think Ethereum has a lot of potential for growth as well!

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:47:18 PM

Better to invest for both of them .. because there are times that btc is not increasing while the other altcoin are increasing..  why you not adding bitcoin cash there are investors are converting to bitcoin cash and miners are planning to mine bitcoin cash because its more profitable right now so i feel that we will see a large pump with bitcoin cash..
SilverKripto

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:33:37 PM

Always diversify. You can go with 50% BTC and rest of 50% split into 3-5 other cryptos. Still Ethereum had way bigger growth this year when compared to Bitcoin, same with Litecoin. It's not only about dollar values, it's about % of growth that you can have on your money.
sumonrud

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:09:16 AM

I think all are Better to invest but now bitcoin price is low you can invest your money into bitcoin I think bitcoin price increase in the future. another thing that bitcoin will be more popular and more demandable coin in the crypto world.

madglory

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:49:16 AM

There will be more profitable to you to invest a part of your portfolio into alternative coins, but you should decide yourself what purchase you want to reach
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:59:19 PM

Best now is ltc in my opinion cause it has a little down compare to its price some time ago and i strongly believe that this coin will hit his ath in near weeks.

hungkull

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:22:42 AM

ETH, XRP, ADA Smiley  personally
hkall_018

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:59:18 AM

Each coin has its own benefits: BTC still holds the scarcity edge with a max total supply of 21M coins by the year 2140 .. LTC on the other hand will have a max total supply of 84M coins, currently the circulating supply is ±54M so as it approaches its max supply I think the value will go up; also LTC along with DASH has a lot of promises as digital money. ETH has no max supply as of now, but its edge comes in the smart contracts capability and investing in the crypto economy.

Indeed diversity is definitely profitable and decreases the risk of putting your eggs in one basket.. remember to always invest money that you can afford to lose.

I'm glad to answer other questions in my post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2690517.0 or my Telegram Channel: t.me/crypto_qna
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:19:36 AM

Thank you.

Definitely Ether in my opinion. Thousands of applications will be based on their technology.
aimedisglobal

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 10:56:24 AM

Each coin has seen a significant growth in the past 12 months.
I wouldn't invest all in one coin, though, and disperse the amount into 4-5.
Invest a small amount in each, and then look for potential in other coins, too.

Some ICOs are developing solid solutions so a token of theirs could be worth more in 2-3 years time.
That can also generate profits.

With crypto, there's no telling which is the safest. It wouldn't be so exciting if everything was safe, without risk.

~ Roxana
MP4

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

Enjin, ethereum, cindicator, Butcoin, stellar, Viberate
DennisStoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

Bitcoin shows his dominance with huge growth from last two weeks but Litecoin growth rate shows why LTC is steady from last 5 to 6 month as last week new boost cryptocurrency IotA Litecoin in highest market cap but on 12 December show real power by again defeating IotA now Litecoin is chasing Ethereum because Bitcoin cash since last two week being steady so there is war between ETH VS LTC begin as on 11 December 2017 litecoin set its highest price record with 181 USD and expected to cross 200 USD marks and as we talk about Ethereum who was steady for 2 months then along with bitcoin IOTA and other cryptocurrency its start growing but as compare to Litecoin surely ETH has low growth ratio so be directly jump to Bitcoin for prediction which sets according to last two weeks in whi ch Bitcoin is price fluctuating within 5K USD gap.
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:05:30 PM

All three are at the top! However, Bitcoin is above them all in terms of long-term stability. Ethereum has a positive outlook for the future, so look into it and see if it's something you'd like to put your money on.

Good luck!
Gsmith1117

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:32:31 PM

What do you think about the NEXO coin? I think it can be 1 of the biggest rocket coins for 2018!
Pikachu18
Copper Member

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:50:18 PM

Obviously Ethereum. Ethereum is one of the newest technologies. There will be many applications or technology which will be based on Etherium Technology in future. One day It will be touch the moon  Tongue Ethereum has the goal to using a blockchain to replace internet third parties those that store data, transfer mortgages and keep track of complex financial instruments. It will be huge one day. In my opinion don't hesitate to hold ETH . I hope you will be touch the moon after few months  later Cool  Tongue   
wenxop

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:32:17 AM

to make holding the best are btc, eth and ltc are the most stable and give you acceptable return and are the most developed
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: