Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:52:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Mineable][Giveaway] JavaCoin  (Read 21361 times)
crtxTHEOFFICIAL

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:23:13 AM

Hi Dev,

Any updates to JavaCoin?

Thanks!

Testing new mining pool http://unomp.btcminers.info/workers

Guess I should have been more specific, I'm talking in terms of marketing this coin towards mobile based developers to test use case etc? What progress has been made other than just letting people mine the coin, trying to understand the value and if there's even a team behind generating and increasing JVC's value through these means.
jvcoin (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:48:23 AM

Hi Dev,

Any updates to JavaCoin?

Thanks!

Guess I should have been more specific, I'm talking in terms of marketing this coin towards mobile based developers to test use case etc? What progress has been made other than just letting people mine the coin, trying to understand the value and if there's even a team behind generating and increasing JVC's value through these means.

"just letting people mine the coin" nobody is forcing anybody to mine the coin, it is miner decision to mine. Follow on twitter and when any update is available will be posted.

javacoin.me (https://javacoin.me)
crtxTHEOFFICIAL

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:38:09 PM

Hi Dev,

Any updates to JavaCoin?

Thanks!

"just letting people mine the coin" nobody is forcing anybody to mine the coin, it is miner decision to mine. Follow on twitter and when any update is available will be posted.

I'm sorry but I think you misread my question, I only noticed that your previous responses were quite vague so I was hoping to read something better than some bad interpretation.

Can you re-read my question and try again please?
jvcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:41:31 AM

Hi Dev,

Any updates to JavaCoin?

Thanks!

I'm sorry but I think you misread my question, I only noticed that your previous responses were quite vague so I was hoping to read something better than some bad interpretation.

Can you re-read my question and try again please?

There are tasks that have a bigger priority on the list now than marketing this coin towards mobile based developers. As tasks get done the lower tasks in the list rises up an get more priority. News will be published when the time is right.

Victory33

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:46:06 PM

hey dev, I asked that before, can you please add the total supply (and timeline) and exact premine amount? 100 year mining and 1% premine is like 1 year of mining, you know...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
jvcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 07:04:08 AM

hey dev, I asked that before, can you please add the total supply (and timeline) and exact premine amount? 100 year mining and 1% premine is like 1 year of mining, you know...

Hi, @ page 1 of the ann

Max Supply: 84840 Milion coins
Block time: 30 seconds
Re-target: 4320 Blocks
Reward: 5000 coins/block
Halving every : 8400000 blocks
1% Premined

the premine is 1% of 84840 Millions can be checked at the explorer blocks: 

1-480 were super blocks each worth 1005000 JVC
     481-1680 regular blocks worth 5000 JVC

total supply ~84840 Millions JVC

premine coins 848.4 Millions

Available to mine 84000 Millions

Halving every  8400000 blocks X 30 second/block ~= 8 years until mining 42000 Millions JVC       

Pitchie

Activity: 241
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:29:06 AM

Could you share your plans? Maybe you could tell us what are you working on now?  Roll Eyes

$XSCP(XyMcLREar5HupAEFjzqfxGvk7FKQN8yirP)
extravirgin

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:21:09 AM

Hi dev is this coin made from scratch or is it a fork?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin you kidding right. ROFL
$ha256

Activity: 235

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:57:41 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin you kidding right. ROFL
price at the bottom! we purchase!
degelio

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:14:25 AM

Forked in cryptocurrency means takes an existing coin block chain a change some specs (hash algorithm, block size,etc) and continue from there,
 in this context it is not forked.

Bitcoin is the only coin that started from scratch , all other coins has more or less of bitcoin ideas(code,blockchain, transactions, communication protocols).

So i assume that is forked from the repository, which one, Bitcoin is not the only one from scratch, Bitcoin is the first implementing blockchain tecnology, but there are some others like NXT and Raiblocks that implements the blockchain in its own way from sratch
jonn123

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:45:30 PM

Hi,

Excuse me but I would understand how do you want mine javacoin if you haven't a transaction?
You have a genesys block, ok but how do you create 1% total javacoin  without coin transfer ?

Thanks.
cryptoRX

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:53:26 PM

Hi,

Excuse me but I would understand how do you want mine javacoin if you haven't a transaction?
You have a genesys block, ok but how do you create 1% total javacoin  without coin transfer ?

Thanks.

It's called a premine. This is normal for most coins. The first few blocks yield a higher reward and they are strictly mined by the dev team.
jonn123

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:34:43 PM

Ok, but the blocks are created when there are transactions. what does these transactions contain? Inputs and ouputs with source address and  source destination adress with amount value.
But if genesys block is the first source adress with zero javacoin, how we can do javacoin transfers between developpers.
AND who are at the origin of these transactions ?  a developpers ?

thanks
jvcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:04:20 PM

Hi,

Thanks.

The premine can be done in many ways, like mine number of regular blocks as many as the coin owner wants, or use super blocks
with higher reward values, or both combinations. The fantastic thing about blockchain is transparency, goto Javacoin explorer  and check how premine was done, wrote the details 8 posts up.

Regards.

jvcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:35:30 AM

Because of misusage of anonymous giveaway and email was introduced and limited to Gmail, Yahoo and Outlook email service providers to make fair distribution of the giveaway.

Regards.

jonn123

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:25:29 AM

Hi,

how i connect to unomp.btcminers.info

i used this command

sgminer -I 15 --thread-concurrency 100 -w 128 --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://unomp.btcminers.info:2001 -u JasAsRFjNDsSRZxEPCEkvZkPJQtcsmEYcd

but it doesn't work.

regards.
The Matrix

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:32:56 AM

What would be the best hardware setup for this ? Would it be possible to mine with one GPU ?
jonn123

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:39:14 AM

I use guiminer with gpu configuration with url 127.0.0.1 and port 26302. I have 15 MH/s but no trace on javachain.me.
And i would use unomp.btcminers.info but the connection is refused.
BTCMINERSdotINFO

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:40:40 AM

Hi,

how i connect to unomp.btcminers.info

i used this command

sgminer -I 15 --thread-concurrency 100 -w 128 --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://unomp.btcminers.info:2001 -u JasAsRFjNDsSRZxEPCEkvZkPJQtcsmEYcd

but it doesn't work.

regards.

host: stratum+tcp://unomp.btcminers.info:2001
user: JasAsRFjNDsSRZxEPCEkvZkPJQtcsmEYcd
pass: x
agipati

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:44:06 AM

when the bounty program starts?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All