Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:24:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: want to invest 5000usd  (Read 493 times)
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:45:16 AM

There are many best altcoin that we can buy as our investment, much better to have 5 or more altcoin since you have good capital you must divided it to lessen the risk of your money, do not focus in one altcoin you do not have any choice if the value of coin you chosen are dumping its value. Also many suggestion here is good its up to you what coin did you buy for your 5000$ capital.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:52:25 AM

I think the best way to invest 5000usd you have is that besides you do a question here I think you should do a good self-monitoring on the coin to invest right now. because if you ask about it here of course I will reply that all types of coins that currently exist certainly have a pretty good value. but I think the price fluctuations on the crypto are never stable so prices will tend to rise and also will tend to decrease all that depends on the number of investors who want to invest. so with what you should do is continue to monitor the price on crypto for now this will certainly make you will know more about what type of coin is good enough for an investment with 5000usd you have.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:28:39 AM

i want to invest 5000 usd on which coins are below 0.1USD and have good potential..can any one suggest me ..i already have xvg,trx,dgb,sia etc..
There is a coin that has the same potential as QTUM and NEO, which is ACT, which you may not have known, but this is also has the potential of in China.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Anphonsus

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:40:32 AM

Put them all on Bitcoin. Biggest chance among all coins that it will give you good profit within a year.

Then study the alt coins by yourself while seeing your bitcoin's price raises and then decide if you want to exchange it for something that you truly believe has big potential.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Olihander

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:43:42 AM

I dont think your strategy of looking for coins based on price has much merit. Market cap is a much better metric if you're looking for new assets to invest in.
GYA

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:49:52 AM

Investments - always the risk. Depends on what you want to get and how soon. If you want to get quick growth invest to one coin that gave the maximum growth for the last day and wait for another weak. But you will have the same chances to loose and win. But if you want to get 80% success in growth but ready to wait, then invest to BitCoin, ETH, XRP, IOTA and other big coins. They will grow anyway in next year, most of them could give you x3x5x10, even for Bitcoin current price is not a limit, but capitalization of that coins is so big, that it is almost impossible to drop their price much in one time.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:53:21 AM

in that case,try investing to the top altcoins,specially for long-term investment and also a good potential to grow more than the other coins.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:56:41 AM

If you have invested this 5k on iota, you may not look any further for below $1 coin. I suggest you buy electronium. It has serious potential and it is presently trading at $.06

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: