Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:28:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: want to invest 5000usd  (Read 493 times)
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:49:43 PM

if ypu want a good profit you must look a coins at 100-200 capitalization but its can be a risk

Boomber

Activity: 826

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:00:51 PM

i want to invest 5000 usd on which coins are below 0.1USD and have good potential..can any one suggest me ..i already have xvg,trx,dgb,sia etc..
i think you must invest in universa blockchain for long term. Some people always talk about universa blockchain will to the moon in the future and ico price is 0.01.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:03:54 PM

You're doing it wrong. Hoping to win a lottery is very unlikely and you will see the price of bitcoin soar even more out of your reach as you end up with nothing. Buy $5000 worth of bitcoin. No other investment will pay you more.

sibnia

Activity: 602
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:55:39 PM

i want to invest 5000 usd on which coins are below 0.1USD and have good potential..can any one suggest me ..i already have xvg,trx,dgb,sia etc..
Definitely for not buying one coin for the whole amount. Divide your bank into at least three worthy coins. In my understanding, priority should be given first of all to security. I do not know your plans and objectives, but in this situation you could consider the SwissBorg project (coin CHSB) for studying and further making a decision on investing one of the parts of your bank.
The project deserves attention!!!
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:14:57 PM

Doge is very promising coin for future it can give very big profit also Ripple u know in next days good news will effect to price very positive, different from this also Electroneum can make some big suprise.
USScrypto

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:32:55 PM

Ripple will have new partnership with Japan and Korea, this can make very big increasing price for Ripple. It ll be wise to invest to Ripple.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:53:46 PM

now you will see lot of comments about investing on Bitcoin, ethereum, monero, litecoin.
But i will tell you my own opinion. All alts are rising, but as for me, you can invest this money to Dogecoin. Chinese like their traditions and year of doge is coming. So as for me, I would buy dogecoins for these 5k$. Already bought 100k for 250$ 3 weeks ago and now have 550$ Smiley

Dogecoin does not have the capacity to increase so much because of its unlimited supply. And these coins, ethereum, bitcoin, monero and litecoin, has a great community and team of developers. Dogecoin's developer already retired and there are no latest improvement done on the coin. The increase is just a result of the growth of the crypto world that affects every coins especially those bitcoin dependet coins which also shown some growth in the past few weeks.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
rafter_01

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:54:39 PM

Invest it in XVG verge. Still very cheap and a quality privacy coin.
drakegon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:56:57 PM

I suggest the following:
$100 in the first 10 coins on Coin Market Cap
$100 in 20 coin with a market cap above $200 000 000
$100 in 10 coins with a market cap below $200 000 000
$100 in 10 ICOs with a very good rating (above 4) on ICO Bench.
easynote

Activity: 700

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:07:46 PM

if ypu want a good profit you must look a coins at 100-200 capitalization but its can be a risk
You have to watch what you're suggesting though, the price of the coin will be worth more USD (maybe) though the price will be much lower than the initial Bitcoin price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:14:47 PM

Allow me to ask why coins that have such a low price can be bought and expensive coins, but if they have a small number
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:27:30 PM

If you want to find a cheap coin in my opinion it will be in vain because the opportunity to be able to get the benefits to be smaller, no one can guarantee that cheap coin can increase. If you are so I will choose the right thing, I will choose bitcoin or etherum as an investment. 5000 $ is a sufficient amount to start trading bitcoin or etherum, look at the current rising bitcoin price movements. You may be disappointed because you are not part of someone who takes advantage of the momentum of bitcoin price increases. Let's take this opportunity, the bitcoin price increase will make you a success and you will get a much better economic level.
xnightly

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:28:22 PM

Maybe consider XRB since it is just starting to be noticed lately, instant and fee-less, plus a lot of scalability
werto87

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:34:02 PM

You're doing it wrong. Hoping to win a lottery is very unlikely and you will see the price of bitcoin soar even more out of your reach as you end up with nothing. Buy $5000 worth of bitcoin. No other investment will pay you more.

Consider what eldub is saying. I would go 4k BTC and play with that 1k with alt coins. Profits with alt coins would be returned to BTC.

deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:47:33 PM

If you want to only put money in coins below $0.1 USD then you can take a look at Electroneum. The price is going down right now so may be the right time to enter. There are some really good ICOs are in progress too and most of those will have a price you are looking for.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:52:42 PM

dogecoin can be your choice if you really want to invest long term because dogecoin in my opinion will soon experience
a continuous rise although it requires a long process but that's what I think will happen

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:13:44 AM

While you are thinking to invest and have prepared yourself for investment you also have to think that it is not important to see the price of the coin in which you are investing but it is important to see that which coin have a high potential to increase in price and then you have to invest in that coin. You also have to see the current pricing trend of the coin in which you want to invest. If you will focus on these things then you will be able to earn a profit from your investment.
Your Luck Today

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:17:41 AM

Doge is very promising coin for future it can give very big profit also Ripple u know in next days good news will effect to price very positive, different from this also Electroneum can make some big suprise.

Gimme high five. Pray for DOGE  Grin
Ru1016

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:31:25 AM

It seems like you are dead set on the $.10 pricepoint - if bitshares corrects down to that range I would scoop some up, likewise with cardano...but not sure i see that happening in either case
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:22:45 AM

In my opinion will be better to hold Bitcoin and Ethereum because these coin the most popular one and the fundamental is strong, by portfolio 80% for Bitcoin and Ethereum and other 20% for other altcoin like POWR, DASH, OMG. For altcoins that the price below $0.1 if the fundamentals are not good, the price might just going down.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: