Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:23:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: want to invest 5000usd  (Read 493 times)
mailsforcyr (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:28:04 PM

i want to invest 5000 usd on which coins are below 0.1USD and have good potential..can any one suggest me ..i already have xvg,trx,dgb,sia etc..
Your Luck Today

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:34:09 PM

now you will see lot of comments about investing on Bitcoin, ethereum, monero, litecoin.
But i will tell you my own opinion. All alts are rising, but as for me, you can invest this money to Dogecoin. Chinese like their traditions and year of doge is coming. So as for me, I would buy dogecoins for these 5k$. Already bought 100k for 250$ 3 weeks ago and now have 550$ Smiley
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:38:52 PM

now you will see lot of comments about investing on Bitcoin, ethereum, monero, litecoin.
But i will tell you my own opinion. All alts are rising, but as for me, you can invest this money to Dogecoin. Chinese like their traditions and year of doge is coming. So as for me, I would buy dogecoins for these 5k$. Already bought 100k for 250$ 3 weeks ago and now have 550$ Smiley

Why put your money into a "joke/meme coin" without any real development going on?
You want to make money not lose it Grin
trinketmage

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:46:43 PM

Personally, I think it is very hard to pick something with substance right now. Basically all coins are profiting from the hype, even if they don´t have a product (Cardano, EOS, IOTA). A lot of this could go down quite dramatically in the future, as we have seen this past summer. I have the feeling that many ppl invest in penny coins, no matter what.

Cheap coins with a good product are e.g. NEM (XEM) or Ardor. Stellar Lumens collaborate with IBM. But there is no guarantee any of these will go up in the future, whereas hype coins might yield a nice short term profit.

I´d recommend to invest in multiple coins to spread the risk. Invest in some of top 5 coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin etc, and then a percentage in other coins where you could see bigger gains.

But do your own research, form your own opinion, make an informed decision.

damir10

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:48:46 PM

I think you should not read any suggestions about altcoin. Maybe future coin has not priced yet or its still waiting on the low price. Searching their technologies are the most important deal.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:49:16 PM

If you are looking for coins below $0.10. SIA coin and Xvg seems to be the good choice. SIA is changing to asic mining next year, it could pump its price.
Your Luck Today

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:49:27 PM

Why put your money into a "joke/meme coin" without any real development going on?
You want to make money not lose it Grin

this coin is on market already for 4 years. Even if it was created like a joke, investors didnt understand this joke, and its still good coin. As for me, I wanted create an ICO, find investors and also have new and good idea about new coin. But it takes lot of time, money, nerves etc. Hope I will realise this idea at 2018 year. But now, one of the best coins for me is dogecoin Cheesy Its really funny and cool coin, which already tested by 4 years.
And ye, if you have doge and dont need them, you can help me to buy a new Graphic Card Cheesy  A5zUgweKtsdN748DJZkAAcWctL7sgyhah9 aaahhaha  Grin
iamabasicboy

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:51:06 PM

i want to invest 5000 usd on which coins are below 0.1USD and have good potential..can any one suggest me ..i already have xvg,trx,dgb,sia etc..

good, I think deeponion is also a good altcoin besides of dogecoin, the doggie must have an up soon.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:01:57 PM

if attaining early within the first of week with the month than might wants to bought the coins from the LHCrypto developer.
the coin has with the initial price on offering as set with the value of $0.10 and might grows of laterly to reach of numbers between $0.13 - $0.15 in the upcoming of the weeks with the ico schemes of the offers as begins at 12/4/2017

please sees details of the investment projects at : http://lh-crypto.io

Your Luck Today

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:07:50 PM

good, I think deeponion is also a good altcoin besides of dogecoin, the doggie must have an up soon.

Gimme high five dude  Grin Grin Grin
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:22:31 PM

Digibyte and Sia are very good investments, as I see you have 4 good coins in your portfolio now. I think you need no more, few good coins = more profit
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:46:39 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 04:02:02 PM by AVAMONEY

Coin price below $0.1 for now are Burst, Digibyte, Siacoin, Verge good option, i seen you have already put in some on your list.
You better invest into 5 altcoins which surely potential profit until the end of 2017. With splitting between $1,000-$1,500 on every coins, you will good profit when some of those investment are reaching the high limit target, even some others are falling down expectation.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:54:54 PM

I hope you know that your investment strategy is very risky. Existing and "old" coins below 0.1 USD have that value because they are pretty much useless, broken, unused, etc. The only way you will be able to find 0.1 USD coins that have potential will be to constantly check the news and crypto channels for NEW coins. Try checking out reddit or coindesk every now and then.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:10:30 PM

Hello.if you want to invest $5000 then why you go with the coin below the $0.1 beacause $5000 is the good investment into the cryptoworld.if you but btc then nowdays you can easily buy 2.5 BTC with the help of $5000.And nowdays btc price increasing very rapidly so i i think it's better to invest into the btc than any other altcoins.but if you don't want to invest in btc then invest into eth,xrp,ltc etc which are popular altcoins and they will be good profitablefor future.And you still think about to invest in coin under than 0.1$ then  cheak out the coin marketcap and invest in it beacause many of coins are launch everyday.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:15:24 PM

Why do you want to invest on the ones below 0.1 USD? For example when they increase 50%, whatever coin the altcoin price is, you earn same amounth of money. Independent from coin price.
zee123

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:15:36 PM

Hi, coinmarketcap is a good place to start your search.

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:19:15 PM

To be honest, i have a list of my favorite coins that i have invested to already and another list of promising coins/tokens that i am looking to invest into. But I won't share it here. Not because i am selfish or what, but because i wanna help you. If people continue to give answers to these tyoes of questions, this will make things worse and will probably see more questions of the like. So op, i suggest you get your hands dirty and learn how to look for great projects. Believe me, this will be best for you amd for the forum. You will benefit a lot in learning and will have bigger profits if you have sufficient knowledge about these things.

Take care op, and good luck. Hope you make the right decisions.
sexycoin69

Activity: 175

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:33:10 PM

Sia is great sleeer pick, you might be holding onto it for a while though. Xvg is a bit safer in my opinion.

mangenta

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:38:39 PM

like other said i think siacoin will be good option i woukd have sugest steller lumen too but it seem its too late in my own opinion.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:40:09 PM

always good to have some in btc, maybe 20% of your portfolio so you can still get some gains when alts drop...and when alts rise and btc does drops a little, you then win from alts...
Also try to find for some pre-ico. That's good chance if you can catch some good like Wabi earn 50x in short time

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: