Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:00:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in EOS  (Read 2151 times)
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:23:53 PM

If I invest $5k in EOS now, will it be worth in 2018?

I heard EOS own blockchain will be released in 2018 and it will be moved to its own blockchain then its price will skyrocket.

What's your advice?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iluvbtc

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:53:52 PM

The EOS project is led by Dan Larimer, the creator of Steemit and BitShares, which have more processed transactions than all other crypto currencies combined. He is a stud, the MVP of blockchain development. I have a  good share of $ invested in EOS because Ethereum is having trouble scaling, and EOS could be there at the perfect time to take advantage of this. However, I do not know how much it will be worth in 2018, if it replaces Ethereum as the dominant smart contract player, the potential is limitless.
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:05:27 PM

Of course, no one could guess what the price is going to be. I think it's not wise to ask for investment advice on this forum. All indicators are green, the coin looks promising and hopefully the price will increase; I think nobody can say anything beyond that.

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:19:30 PM

i remember that i advised my friend to put his all money in eos when its was trading for 1$ but he didn't listen to me instead he invested in a scam lending icos and he lost all his money.  542 million supply is too much but there is nothing impossible in the crypto world surely its price can hit to 40$ with that much supply if they develop their own blockchain

bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:27:27 PM

The developer is good and I have seen a lot of discussion of other projects building on EOS, but honestly its astonishing how much money can flow into a project that doesnt even have a working product yet.

Understand that these markets are more driven by hype and speculation right now rather than fundamentals and tech, ethereum didnt really skyrocket untill alot of developers started building on there platform ya know?

Take a look at the chart though, doesnt look like the best time to enter, but its crypto so you never know. Good luck
Fahim

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:32:56 PM

The technology itself is quite promising. But they organized sales so shitty that I have nothing to say. Now the price is cheaper than before. This is unrealistically stupid. They make people idiots, and developers get tokens and money. I'm just unreal in shock from these manipulations. I would not put my money there.
bucksman5233

Activity: 264

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:38:43 PM

I heard EOS own blockchain will be released in 2018 and it will be moved to its own blockchain then its price will skyrocket.

What's your advice?
To be frank nobody actually knows the right answer. EOS was trading very low just some 3 weeks back but look at that now it is exploding so this might not be the good time to buy. But there is no coin with that much supply reaching high prices. Anyway this isn't some random shitcoin because EOS is listed on some bigger exchanges like Bithumb, bitfinix etc

TrunksIsHere

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:43:29 PM

Uhm , why would you invest such a big amount right now ? Bitcoin is still big and it will crash sooner or later , it's just a matter of time.
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:48:19 PM

i remember that i advised my friend to put his all money in eos when its was trading for 1$ but he didn't listen to me instead he invested in a scam lending icos and he lost all his money.  542 million supply is too much but there is nothing impossible in the crypto world surely its price can hit to 40$ with that much supply if they develop their own blockchain

Many saying that its the next ethereum
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:50:33 PM

Uhm , why would you invest such a big amount right now ? Bitcoin is still big and it will crash sooner or later , it's just a matter of time.

Because only some alts can make us millionaire, not just bitcoin
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:51:57 PM

What's your advice?

We're not a early bird, don't forget this. Beware that we're talking about a project made almost 3x during last days. If we suffer from a possible market dump, the price will go down very badly in EOS.
TrunksIsHere

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:55:41 PM

I think waves is gonna be the next eth. Maybe even bigger than eth but we must wait for at least 2020 to know for sure if there is another eth.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:58:29 PM

EOS is going to be a BIG shot during the next year, those five thousand dollars that you are going to invest are NOTHING compared to all the profit that you will make from this.

It is still very cheap, if i was on your shoes, i would buy as eos as i can, this coin will be huge, just remember my words.

The EOS project is led by Dan Larimer, the creator of Steemit and BitShares, which have more processed transactions than all other crypto currencies combined. He is a stud, the MVP of blockchain development.

I am investing in eos every week, a little amount of money, but that is enough to make a good profit in a few months.

And yes, Dan Larimer is a good developer, i really like him.
Lord casanova

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:29:26 PM

What's your advice?

i have heard this too. i own 300 eos now which i had purchased 1 month ago at the price of 1$. now i am 7 times in profit. i willl advise you to buy now don't be more late you are already late
jlanzago

Activity: 266

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:31:42 PM

Your question does not make sense. Nobody has a "crystall ball" to predict the future. This is why it is very important that you do your own research and take your own decisions. And you learn about investing and one of its key principles: diversification. I do have some EOS as part of my holdings since a long time ago, but it is NOT my only investment (I hold a basket of Bitcoin, Ethereum and more than 100 alts).
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:33:27 PM

What's your advice?
I have a feeling that it won't be worth spending money on that coin because there is not that many people wanting that coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:13:15 PM

What's your advice?
To be frank nobody actually knows the right answer. EOS was trading very low just some 3 weeks back but look at that now it is exploding so this might not be the good time to buy. But there is no coin with that much supply reaching high prices. Anyway this isn't some random shitcoin because EOS is listed on some bigger exchanges like Bithumb, bitfinix etc

Here I agree with you. Opinion about this coin is ambiguous. People who bought a coin at the beginning felt like idiots, since with each passing month it was trading cheap. I do not understand this. Yes, now the coin shows good growth. But, dudes, the coin is traded by the developers every month for a different price. I do not know what they want.  But I would refrain from giving them my money.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:33:55 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 02:41:09 AM by rapidleech

We're not a early bird, don't forget this. Beware that we're talking about a project made almost 3x during last days. If we suffer from a possible market dump, the price will go down very badly in EOS.
Coindest

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:48:54 PM

where can I buy an EOS on which exchange? Bittrex?
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:57:04 PM

This is a good time to invest in EOS If you were invested in EOS in 2017 so I think you have lost lots of Money so I would like to suggest you do not sell EOS because its price will improve very soon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: