Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:52:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in EOS  (Read 2151 times)
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

IMHO EOS is quite big now already, but it can make x3-x4 from current 8 usd. I still don't understand how their airdrops work if your money are on exchanges. Can someone explain how it works?

a_no_nim_news

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:27:58 PM

The amount of $ 5, a very small investment. If the limits of the resource where you will be purchased EOS allow you to make such a purchase, then invest quietly. The risk is small and the coin has potential for growth.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
thovig26

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:02:42 PM

Eos will be pass the own blockchain but it hasnt been ready yet but still we can invest to EOS that has high potential.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

I think it's a very good move because I see EOS has very good potential, the project they develop is very useful for many people and eos can also be very expensive because it has a very high demand.

DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

Yes, one of the coin names is EOS, this is a pretty potential coin and many people choose to hold them in the moment, despite the steady decline in the market, holding the EOS in Long time will give you high profits
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:03:40 PM

If I invest $5k in EOS now, will it be worth in 2018?

I heard EOS own blockchain will be released in 2018 and it will be moved to its own blockchain then its price will skyrocket.

What's your advice?

EOS began to show its strength, it seems ico started using this platform. So for EOS has a good future, and your decision is right.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

do you think the same as me that the EOS platform will soon be used ICO and that means the price of EOS will also start to increase? .I'm sure what I think will happen sometime
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

Eos got big room growth engine now it had corrected to $7
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/eos
parlament9

Activity: 154

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:36:19 PM

EOS very powerful coin and very abrupt project. His movement is quite predictable up when the dominant of bitcoin is reduced. Now it is a high time to buy altcoins, as far as I understand this market)

kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:39:08 PM

EOS is a POS.  Just look at Brock Pierce. 

He looks like he permanently belongs at burning man.

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:02:43 PM

By the way, today EOS was added to the Poloniex cryptocurrency exchange. This is a good sign as this exchange is the largest.
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:19:21 PM

By the way, today EOS was added to the Poloniex cryptocurrency exchange. This is a good sign as this exchange is the largest.
Polo is not the same already. But with his fights for good coins trading only for EOS it's an actually good sign. Polo haven't a quite trading volumes today. A year ago it was a one of the top exchange. But now Poloniex lost positions . I hope Circle will make more than a few coins listing only. They will begin a more aggressive marketing. But I understand that now it's not a time

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
ericaltm

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:44:51 PM

I would never touch $EOS

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:55:14 PM

Polo is not the same already. But with his fights for good coins trading only for EOS it's an actually good sign. Polo haven't a quite trading volumes today. A year ago it was a one of the top exchange. But now Poloniex lost positions . I hope Circle will make more than a few coins listing only. They will begin a more aggressive marketing. But I understand that now it's not a time
if we analyze the current market, then it will be very difficult to forecast something, especially about new developing coins. in any case, you need to wait for the market to stabilize and then everything will become clear.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:14:27 PM

I heard EOS own blockchain will be released in 2018 and it will be moved to its own blockchain then its price will skyrocket.

What's your advice?
EOS is one of the largest capitalized altcoin in the market, it ranks 5th coinmarketcap. EOS has great technology, scalability is very high. This altcoin has the advantage that it has fast transaction speed, free transaction costs. I believe that in the next few years the EOS will become Ethereum's biggest rival. The current EOS price is very low, only about $ 7. This is a good time for us to buy and hold the EOS.
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:53:36 AM

No one will tell you if it will be 100% profitable. Do a decent research and if you feel the project and think it will prosper then buy it and HODL Smiley
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

No one will tell you if it will be 100% profitable. Do a decent research and if you feel the project and think it will prosper then buy it and HODL Smiley

Yeah agree with on this that, no one will be able to tell if it is profitable or not, but still would love to have some suggestions.
We always cannot simply rely on research, but some suggestion by the professionals and critics gives the extra information related to the project is plus point while investing.

Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:49:20 PM

The listing at Poloniex shows the reliability of the EOS. I'm hopeful of Bittrex. Quite successful .
weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

The listing at Poloniex shows the reliability of the EOS. I'm hopeful of Bittrex. Quite successful .

Gradually EOS began to have strength, with an increasing community then EOS began looking for gaps into a large market. Not long in Bittrex must have a good value.
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

What's your advice?
EOS is one of the largest capitalized altcoin in the market, it ranks 5th coinmarketcap. EOS has great technology, scalability is very high. This altcoin has the advantage that it has fast transaction speed, free transaction costs. I believe that in the next few years the EOS will become Ethereum's biggest rival. The current EOS price is very low, only about $ 7. This is a good time for us to buy and hold the EOS.
EOS is a very good and potential coin, although the cryptocurrency market is very volatile but the EOS still grows very stable. I am buying into EOS and I believe in the coming time the market will be stable and the EOS will grow very well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: