Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:12:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in EOS  (Read 2151 times)
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:17:19 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 06:42:28 PM by maarx

EOS' growth has been and is promising to every investors. Yes I too have invested around $500 on it and watching over the growth trend. Just look at the chart in coinmarketcap. Unlike other altcoins, EOS had a huge hike this august when other altcoin including bitcoin were on an average growth. EOS is looked upon as a coin grown quickly in a short span. Hopefully this december would yield more turn over.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
allanaire

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:24:10 PM

5 $ can be invested in any cryptocurrency, it's not so much money and if you have a question whether to buy EOS for $5. Of course buy, it will grow.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
_crypto_moon_

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:40:01 PM

An investment of $ 5 is not a large sum. The EOS community is developing very quickly and you are likely to be able to increase your investments by about 2-3 times.
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:42:30 AM

EOS' growth has been and is promising to every investors. Yes I too have invested around $500 on it and watching over the growth trend. Just look at the chart in coinmarketcap. Unlike other altcoins, EOS had a huge hike this august when other altcoin including bitcoin were on an average growth. EOS is looked upon as a coin grown quickly in a short span. Hopefully this december would yield more turn over.

EOS does have the potential to jump in coinmarket, this EOS community will continue to grow and compete with other coins with confidence. Gradually EOS gives a breakthrough that we didn't expect.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:13:31 AM

There is no doubt that EOS is a very promising coin, with the more complete roadmap certainly making users optimistic that the future of EOS will be brilliant.
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:07:51 AM

Honestly, I also agree to invest in EOS actually Because I have also heard EOS own blockchain will be released in 2018 and it will be moved to its own blockchain then its price will increase. And EOS it a such a big and good project as well. If you can invest in EOS with your $5k and hold it until the price is not high then I think you can get such a big profit. So all the best to you.
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:12:48 AM

EOS is an excellent coin.It's best to invest $5k.I hope this year will increase the value of EOS.I think the price of EOS this year will cross $20.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:05:02 AM

There is no doubt that EOS is a very promising coin, with the more complete roadmap certainly making users optimistic that the future of EOS will be brilliant.
It is promising platform but peoples are expecting good profit so it is not comfortable to me because recently it was gradually down in the market so many investors are stay away in EOS investment. Because two months ago it was rapidly growing in Crypto market so investors are buying continuously but current scenario it is totally change so many peoples are buying the Bitcoin and Ethereum.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Aschcraw

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

ICON icx are more better , and have low price right now
GodHatesFigs

Activity: 557
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:41:59 AM

Personally, I have quite a large portion of the portfolio in eos. I think this crypto currency will go immediately after eth in the coming year.
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:07:54 PM

Gradually, EOS will be able to increase, this will be an unexpected dive. We are waiting for a breakthrough from eos for the next few months. Do not panic first with the current condition, many coins are flushed and down, but later there will be a time to be able to turn back.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:16:43 PM

If I invest $5k in EOS now, will it be worth in 2018?

I heard EOS own blockchain will be released in 2018 and it will be moved to its own blockchain then its price will skyrocket.

What's your advice?

I wish you didn't invest thay amount last December as crypto market drops drastically this 2018 and no one has made survive from the dip.even single coin drops higher that ever

Today market still a burden to recover so i hope you have that capital and can afford to buy now as prices is really in amount that best to investing
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:23:31 PM

Gradually, EOS will be able to increase, this will be an unexpected dive. We are waiting for a breakthrough from eos for the next few months. Do not panic first with the current condition, many coins are flushed and down, but later there will be a time to be able to turn back.
This is a very cheap price and I believe the price will soon rise again in the near future. EOS is a good coin because the community of this project is huge and they have a lot of potential partners present. I personally would keep the EOS for long term goals because I am sure the 2019 EOS will directly compete for ETH's position or possibly become the best technology company.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

Just wondering what your opinion on EOS is now? This deep into the bear market and the FUD that has hit the project? I never invested but do see EOS as one of the top projects into the next 5 years.

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:30:58 PM

The EOS is, of course, a good coin that is developing very rapidly, which is definitely worth keeping in your portfolio, but it seems to me that it's worthwhile to wait a little while buying so the price might even be lower on such a market...
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:58:19 PM

Interesting video about EOS, check it out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ljvEKK1S38
canadinhano

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:22:39 PM

Coins are good for you to invest in and if you invest in them you should hold for a long time, months or a year
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

With the current crypto market experiencing a downward trend and as a result the coins prices are low, I think it’s not too late to buy some EOS as it’s price is a bit low now. This is because the upward trend will soon begin and the price will start flying. EOS has a great potential and do not miss out in investing into it.
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

I hope that you still invested in EOS and made a profit.
By the way, this is a very cool project, although now the price has crouched, but this is with all the coins (
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

EOS really a good coin, because their smart contract feature, highly scalable, flexible.
All of coin right now is in bloodbath mode. and EOS is hitting by the FUD too.
and i think the price will going down a bit too. so prepare your funds and buy it at the right time.

I think EOS have a good prospect. so for me, i will invest in EOS.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: