Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:09:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in EOS  (Read 2151 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

If I invest $5k in EOS now, will it be worth in 2018?

I heard EOS own blockchain will be released in 2018 and it will be moved to its own blockchain then its price will skyrocket.

What's your advice?
I prefer ethereum than EOS because this platform is a promising one

Look at the EOS price now you can see that theres no improvement and i dont really believes in this one

EOS really a good coin, because their smart contract feature, highly scalable, flexible.
All of coin right now is in bloodbath mode. and EOS is hitting by the FUD too.
and i think the price will going down a bit too. so prepare your funds and buy it at the right time.

I think EOS have a good prospect. so for me, i will invest in EOS.

Lol ,do you really have invested in EOS?or you just saying this to pamper OP ,better buy the coin if you believe in this one
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:33:32 PM

I heard EOS own blockchain will be released in 2018 and it will be moved to its own blockchain then its price will skyrocket.

What's your advice?
I prefer ethereum than EOS because this platform is a promising one

Look at the EOS price now you can see that theres no improvement and i dont really believes in this one

EOS really a good coin, because their smart contract feature, highly scalable, flexible.
All of coin right now is in bloodbath mode. and EOS is hitting by the FUD too.
and i think the price will going down a bit too. so prepare your funds and buy it at the right time.

I think EOS have a good prospect. so for me, i will invest in EOS.

Lol ,do you really have invested in EOS?or you just saying this to pamper OP ,better buy the coin if you believe in this one
I also think this situation is very funny. At least I can not understand why this excitement around this project. This is a very uncommon platform, but it can not compete with the etherium at all.
Zeniex

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:33:46 AM

Announcement on EOS Network (EON) Additional Airdrop Event

Zeniex is glad to announce additional batch of the trading competition event with total reward accounting to 30,000 EON.

- period: August 8(00:00:00 KST) ~ August 18(23:59:59 KST)

- top 15 users with the highest trading volume during the event period
1st ~ 5th place : 3,000 EON
6th ~15th place : 1,500 EON

Official Announcement: https://www.zeniex.com/notice/notice_22.html

You can follow our updates in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4391329.msg39111069#msg39111069

Zeniex Exchange: https://www.zeniex.com

Zeniex - Promoting sound crypto investment environment
treetoneman

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:00:16 AM

I'd invest in EOS. Don't own any ath the moment but it is a very good project.
baranovskaeirina

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:46:30 AM

A great token for investment I think it will have a good development and with the development and good growth.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

yes EOS will move to their own blockchain this year, and also EOS will have its own smart contract like ETH and NEO, I also see that there are already some ICOs that use the EOS platform so I think the price of EOS will increase sharply this year

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Vit83

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:37:44 AM

How EOS airdrops for holders work? Will I get anything if I will hold my EOS on bitfinex or binance? Or it must be native wallet? What good wallet that supports all EOS airdrops you will advise?

ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:58:56 AM

How EOS airdrops for holders work? Will I get anything if I will hold my EOS on bitfinex or binance? Or it must be native wallet? What good wallet that supports all EOS airdrops you will advise?
EOS airdrops there are if you keep coins in your wallet, I can only call good two for the rest I do not use personally, Scatter and eos voter. Before using them, read the instructions. As for the exchanges, I can not say how I keep my coins in my wallet. And not all the Airdrop you get without actions some need to expose...
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:08:13 AM

Bro, I am too very much invested in EOS and I know for sure that that it will reach atleast $15 till the first quarter of 2019. But still in this crypto market nothing is guaranteed, so my advice would be to better diversify your investment rather than simply investing in one coin.

I don't think that it's still worth to invest in EOS "for the technology", as there're so many ridiculous problems with their blockchain, for example this situation seems really crazy to me and shows the real situation with EOS tech: https://twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/1027524109163479040

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

Bro, I am too very much invested in EOS and I know for sure that that it will reach atleast $15 till the first quarter of 2019. But still in this crypto market nothing is guaranteed, so my advice would be to better diversify your investment rather than simply investing in one coin.
You're right,  it is better to do something and don't  just wait for it will go more dips and adds your losses. EOS is just have a good trend today and yet,  it is still didn't shows huge pumps this year.  Though some investors keep on believing but we should accept the reality that there is no assurance of getting profitable in the present market trend.
Vit83

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:01:01 AM

You're right,  it is better to do something and don't  just wait for it will go more dips and adds your losses. EOS is just have a good trend today and yet,  it is still didn't shows huge pumps this year.  Though some investors keep on believing but we should accept the reality that there is no assurance of getting profitable in the present market trend.

What you count a great pump) ? It grows from 0.4 usd to 22. It is x50 ) It cost billions and still doesn't work properly as I understood. IMHO not great idea to wait for x50 again even from current levels.

ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:57:35 AM

In my opinion investments in the EOS have high risk. This is a coin without an idea, with a bad implementation, but you can still earn on it if you are a good trader!

Without an idea and with a bad implementation? What kind of galaxy are you from? Before you write such nonsense, ask yourself what is yours doing on the 5th place coinmarketcap.
Malabarka

Activity: 350

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:06:41 PM

What's your advice?
With eos everything should be cool. If all their promises come true. And many projects will start to move to the EOS blockchain... Then it will lead to a large profit.
But for Ethereum it will be bad.. He's not feeling well enough..

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Vit83

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:30:55 PM

EOS tokens have any usage in the system and will they make any profits to holders? Or just wait for the pump to sell it? Eth will make pos and holders will get commissions for holding ETH as I understood.

crypto_hann

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:59:57 PM

I hear a lot about this cryptocurrency lately. If possible - do not invest 5$, and at least 50$.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:13:03 AM

Yes, it is extremely potential coin, maybe only in the near future, the price of coins is constantly decreasing, so buy now, and the EOS choice is the most potential for you.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
vvthd

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:26:38 AM

I want to invest EOS, because eos is faster, EOS have more processed transactions than all other crypto currencies. And EOS community is very good, you can follow on twitter, you will see.
Severne

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:16:41 AM

You should invest in EOS that will have own blockchain system (they tried once and failed) and EOS's dev team success one day. After that EOS's price will be grow insane and be very very high. You should be regret go to the invest to EOS. Wait to good price and just hold your EOSs
AnhHoang

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

If i were a developer I don't think I would like to pay certain fixed GAS amount just to develop up an app, look at crypto we are so early we desperately need adoption which will come for Dapps and Dapps are not very profitable and NEO has set up a certain amount that developer must pay for developing a dapp on it. I think it is stupid, as a developer i'd choose EOS with no fees any day. More Dapps= More adoption.
mishelinbtc

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

EOS is currently the best-managed crypto money, so it seems to have done quite a lot of transactions. EOS investors are both very profitable and shareholders. The buyer seems to have turned to EOS while experiencing ETHEROUS reclamation difficulties. Everything is perfect for Eos right now, but what happens in the future is difficult to predict right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: