Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:16:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin just a big bubble that is ready to burst anytime soon?  (Read 567 times)
kiboloves

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:27:26 AM

Of course, bitcoin has a bubble. You know, everyone has different definitions of bubbles. I think from the development of the encrypted money and the maturity of the community, now bitcoin is far from the big bubble. Maybe this time, the investors are early investors.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:45:05 AM

Bitcoin really has recently begun to behave like a financial bubble, having increased in a short time in its value from 10,000 to almost 20,000 dollars. The property bitkoyna as a bubble manifested itself in the fact that it grew only due to the speculative increase in demand for it, and not by increasing its intrinsic value. Moreover, at this time, its shortcomings became apparent, such as the great slowness of transactions and the high cost of commissions in carrying them out. However, we can not say that the bubble bottle threatened to burst in the near future. He still had rather strong internal reserves. The fall in its value to almost 13,000 dollars as a whole will positively affect both the bitcoin itself and the state of crypto-currency in general.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:38:48 AM

I don’t think that the bitcoins is just like a big bubble wherein anytime soon will explode.
The company and management of bitcoin is a company who always promote innovation in all circumstances in order to provide or render a good quality service and I think it is impossible to happen with them.
Thasins61

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:15:42 AM

There has been a lot of speculation of bitcoin being a big bubble ready to burst,what are your thoughts about it

many millionaires, companies , educated and non educated people start investing in bitcoin.
 bitcoin move to be more stronger that bubble.
Tatalk

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

I agree that bitcoin is a bubble but it will never burst. The shining star of cryptocurrency would always be in lime light and it's popularity would never fades. BTC being a asset for planet has gained attention of millions of people and millions of investing into it and everyone is enjoying a profit.moreover it's user anonymity has made people to invest into BTC. So due to all these factors this bubble would never burst and will continue to float on the top of the sea ever.

devarajdp

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:32:38 AM

Bitcoin is now officially the biggest financial bubble in world history, surpassing the infamous episode of tulip mania in Holland in the early 1600s.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

When bitcoin sharply increases in price only due to the speculative increase in demand for it, it behaves really like a financial bubble. However, the confidence potential to bitcoin is huge and therefore bitcoin will continue to grow and not explode for a long time. It will dramatically depreciate if most people refuse to use bitcoin. I think that if it ever happens, it will not be soon.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:40:45 PM

There has been a lot of speculation of bitcoin being a big bubble ready to burst,what are your thoughts about it

A lot of financial analyst have said that bitcoins are like bubbles. If it gets big enough, it will pop. The thing is, some other people also said that bitcoins are too big to fail. The community backs this up and by saying a lot of supporters has bitcoins by the roots. My thought however is with the later. Bitcoins ARE too big to fail because of the overwhelming support of its community.

aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin will bounce back even though it is difficult to predict, but many novice investors are panicking and vanishing if things get more difficult ...
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:09:44 PM

In my opinion BTC is a bubble which would never burst. BTC is an asset tat the future generations is going to use and millions of people are investing into BTC instead of buying gold and they are saving BTC so that their children can have better life and now guess if millions are investing into BTC and taking such a great risk ,how this bubble could be burst and moreover the inflating valuation signifies everything.
ramzhies

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

its been a huge question ever since.. but why wait for the bubble to burst? make the most out of it before it burst
azker

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:20:43 AM

It will burst, one day.
It is a matter of when.

Even if it were not functional, inferior to alternatives, it could still survive. Humans don't always make the best choices, and currency is a bit like a cult, or religion. Sorry if it offends the religious ones out there.
Currency largely lives and dies on trust, if the biggest whales lose trust in a certain currency then it will die even if it is a fiat one like USD, EUD, JPY or whatever
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:23:51 AM

Let the speculation of others live that way. It's their opinion and they are free to speculate according to their beliefs and understanding. My speculation is different from them too since i believe that bitcoin is just starting to take off anytime soon and will break it's previous record of market price last december when it hits 20,000$ mark.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

This Bitcoin Bubble rumours are surfacing on internet right from bitcoin is 1000 dollars and day by day price is increasing but nt decreasing so bitcoin is in real value but nt bubble
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:32:06 AM

This Bitcoin Bubble rumours are surfacing on internet right from bitcoin is 1000 dollars and day by day price is increasing but nt decreasing so bitcoin is in real value but nt bubble

Absolutely, addressing bitcoin is a big bubble is not anymore a threat for the bitcoiners and users in fact they are more positive in getting the high value because the more bad speculation will spread the more bitcoin value will do just like 2017 increases into 20K usd.
mkettler

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:47:01 AM
Merited by mellorbo (3)

Sure, it will burst out in 2140.

No one who has replied in this post will be alive during those years.

the best thing that this forum can do, is just try to avoid or ban all those people who are always posting the same crap.

It is amazing, but i have seen more than three posts saying that bitcoin was a bubble during the two hours that i have been online today.

It seriously needs to stop.

“No one who has replied in this post will be alive during those years.”

My exact freakin thoughts when I read the comment, also where did he get that number
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:04:40 PM

For now, no one knows. Both sides make compelling arguments. Definitely it's showing sign of being a bubble but unlike bubbles in history that burst, bitcoin is still a new technology. It's still developing and growing. Right now it's seen as a stock or an investment. Once they fix the slow confirmation problems, and transactions in Bitcoin becomes faster, people would start using it as a currency. When BTC comes to that level, i think it would be safe to assume that it's not just a bubble that's about to burst.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:54:57 PM

for my analyzation bitcoin will explode as soon as possible it is like a Bible that is ready to burst anytime, and many will be happy when it's happen especially the users and investors of bitcoin. If the bitcoin burst many will get rich and richer than they think because bitcoin is so high and it may increase much higher than before, that's why you need to invest now for its not too late.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:55:44 AM

I don’t think that the bitcoins is just like a big bubble wherein anytime soon will explode.
The company and management of bitcoin is a company who always promote innovation in all circumstances in order to provide or render a good quality service and I think it is impossible to happen with them.

Too much speculation and theory about bitcoin.
But I agree with you, I'm sure if bitcoin is not a bubble phenomenon, because to achieve this fantastic price bitcoin takes years.
Well, all opportunities can happen, as long as still profitable then we should use it well. Secure your assets. Do not put all the eggs in one basket.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:30:10 AM

Bitcoin is still fresh & young coin ( as well other cryptocurrencies )  so it won't burst ( at least for some years from now ) ; in fact the  recent massive growth can't uniquely determine bitcoin future, other factors are to take in consideration too
It turned like 9 this year but yeah it’s younger than other fiat currencies which turned 50 or something but still it’s not a complete kid that it was a couple of years ago
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: