Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:06:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term Investment  (Read 1503 times)
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:39:08 AM

Long term investment make you all top 20 cryptocurrencies. Decide wheter is good and bad for you.

Indeed, top Altcoins have proven that they're better than other listed coins so you'll feel confident when there's roller-coaster ride of prices because in the end future, you'll be rewarded because the increase is guaranteed.

Zerosk

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:39:24 PM

Long Term investement for me would be Ethereum, RIpple, Ethereum Classic, Stellar and Siacoins.
These are going to be very profitable.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:41:27 PM

in 2018 anything on coinbase will make money.
Just waiting on Ripple to be added Wink
3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:46:59 PM

Hey all,

Been investing in crypto for the last few months as well as trying to learn more about it. Initially downloaded Coinbase and deposited $1000 (50% - ETH, 35% BTC and 15% LTC). Since the initial investment I've been topping up each crypto depending on the market conditions (usually between $25 to $150).

Just wanted a little advice on whether it's better to carry on with this strategy and concentrating on these 3 cryptos for long term profit (1-5 years) or would it be advisable to increase the number of alts I have in my portfolio. Was looking at DASH, Ripple, Cardano, Monero, Stellar, NEO, Siacoin and OmiseGO.

Any advise is welcome  Smiley
Why LTC is in your list ?What do you think it is worth to invest? In my opinion , LTC is a common altcoin where ever you can find , and DOGE too.
Distinctive and innovative altcoins are my favorite.

hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:57:51 PM

There is always a good time in everything. Investing in Bitcoin or in other cryptocurrencies have a right time in investing which involves holding and trading also. It is somewhat connected that it really needs your time to carefully watch and observe this organization and also the market this crytocurrencies are into. With knowing and observing, you can determine if this crypto are worth investing or not.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:05:31 PM

As I can see you are interested only in top-50 coins. But to get the highest ROI you must have some small cap coins which could easily raise due to theirs technology. Take a look at universa project. It is not listed yet, but I suppose it would be the new game changer.

GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:06:32 PM

Long term investment BTC, XRP, ETH  ( my opinion ) maybe some ICOs also.
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:40:09 PM

There are a lot of good and promising projects. Choose for every taste. Cartoons - Dragonchain, the Chinese platform - NEO, the future of the banking system - Ripple. And so you can continue for a long time. Look out of the top 50 in the ranking.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:43:37 PM

Hey all,

Been investing in crypto for the last few months as well as trying to learn more about it. Initially downloaded Coinbase and deposited $1000 (50% - ETH, 35% BTC and 15% LTC). Since the initial investment I've been topping up each crypto depending on the market conditions (usually between $25 to $150).

Just wanted a little advice on whether it's better to carry on with this strategy and concentrating on these 3 cryptos for long term profit (1-5 years) or would it be advisable to increase the number of alts I have in my portfolio. Was looking at DASH, Ripple, Cardano, Monero, Stellar, NEO, Siacoin and OmiseGO.

Nothing wrong with your strategy. It is great that you are focused on the top cryptocurrencies. You could try and go for the top ten if it flows with your strategy

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Coink Coink

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:16:29 PM

Quantum Resistant Ledger - QRL

Mark my words, QRL price will see $250 by end of 2018.
qbit rates will increase faster than expected,
just look at the trend of worry:

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=bitcoin%20quantum%20computer

Already double my money in 2 weeks, and it's only taking off now!

The uniqueness of the project, low price, low supply, the stability
when all altcoins go to the red...

It's definitely my choice for 2018 and beyond. Just my 2 cents!
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:17:11 AM

very difficult to find a good coin or token for longterm maybe its bitcoin maybe not the markets are crazy right so nobody knows where it will go... maybe neo maybe dash maybe etc
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:31:42 AM

a good long-term investment is XVG, it is for now the price is down but in the future like 8-12 months ahead the price will increase from the current price (my estimate is the 2-3x price increase from the current price).

GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:10:51 PM

very difficult to find a good coin or token for longterm maybe its bitcoin maybe not the markets are crazy right so nobody knows where it will go... maybe neo maybe dash maybe etc

That is tottaly true man. Maybe the safest HODL is bitcoin really long term. I would say maybe some ICO are very good and should try long term hodl if the project is really really good and has potential to really rise in the next 2-5 years..
gustaf.berg

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:06:36 PM

Long term investment make you all top 20 cryptocurrencies. Decide wheter is good and bad for you.

Indeed, top Altcoins have proven that they're better than other listed coins so you'll feel confident when there's roller-coaster ride of prices because in the end future, you'll be rewarded because the increase is guaranteed.

That is right. Top Altcoins made its holders a lot of money in last couple years by prooving that holding those alt coins as long term investment is actually great idea.

Personally I did a lot of mistakes by not holding long term. It is my lesson learned for 2017.
coineye

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:09:35 PM

In a long term you can expand the portfolio a bit and put 50% in bitcoin

◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET      BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▰   TOKEN SALE : 09 February - 16 March   
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:39:12 PM

I've been holding Waves over a year. I'm in profit but not as much as others.
Planning to buy some OMG. I see good potential as a long term holding.

Hiken No Sabo

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:48:09 PM

the steps you do in my opinion are very good indeed.
BTC, ETH and LTC coins have a very attractive price.
If you continue to maintain you may benefit.
and if you want to add altcoin again I think monero can be selected.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:51:19 PM

I've been holding Waves over a year. I'm in profit but not as much as others.
Planning to buy some OMG. I see good potential as a long term holding.
A good choice, I myself recently bought OmiseGo has already earned 20 percent but so far I do not plan to sell

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:56:03 PM

Hey all,

i prefer on NEO, Stellar and Ripple from your option, but i also want to give you some coin that might make you want to invest for long term
You can try on ARK,NAV, and LTC, but you need to make your own research to make it sure  Grin

I dont think its good to invest for a very long term, coin that you invest have any chance to be delisted from exchanges

realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:03:02 PM

Hey all,

Buy top 100 coin from coinmarketcap. Withdraw 30% of profit 1 every year, and that is it. I start invest into crypto 9 month ago, and I got x11 from my deposit.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: