Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:06:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term Investment  (Read 1503 times)
dontomas12345

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:57:33 PM

I'm trying to figure this out too.  There's a poll of the top coins going on twitter:  https://twitter.com/CryptoREI/status/947940161953742848

My thoughts are
30% Bitcoin
30% Ethereum
20% Ripple
20% LTC

For just holding long term for ALL of 2018 long term hold
crytomusica

Activity: 101
Merit: 100

Cointed. The Future of the Money

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:02:06 PM

Hey all,

Been investing in crypto for the last few months as well as trying to learn more about it. Initially downloaded Coinbase and deposited $1000 (50% - ETH, 35% BTC and 15% LTC). Since the initial investment I've been topping up each crypto depending on the market conditions (usually between $25 to $150).

Just wanted a little advice on whether it's better to carry on with this strategy and concentrating on these 3 cryptos for long term profit (1-5 years) or would it be advisable to increase the number of alts I have in my portfolio. Was looking at DASH, Ripple, Cardano, Monero, Stellar, NEO, Siacoin and OmiseGO.

Any advise is welcome  Smiley
If you want a nice long term investment, you should do it with other crypto's like the ICO investments because you can get there a profit share every year but it depends in their platforms. Investing in top cryptos is like trading so this is short investment and not good for long term one.

Totally agreed. Top cryptos are already gained some value, it is good to trade in short term. The point here is to catch good project during their ICO because most of them gives a lot of discounts like %50 or give a lot of bonus coins. For example eth lend, if you compare its ICO price to current price you will understand what I mean.

Jopie

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:02:30 PM

My longterm investments are:

Litecoin (LTC)
Vege (XVG)
Stratis (STRAT)

Maybe ethereum (ETH) soon

Short term:
Vertcoin (VTC)
Start coin (START)
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

I think yes, specially the eth. It's seems that this altcoin will give a big profit on this 2019.
jeffryluna

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:00:53 PM

Earlier I did not have the patience to store coins for a long time. But then I analyzed the results of the trade and realized that it is more profitable to store the coin for several months. Now I form my investment portfolio. I already bought a ripple, IOTA, NEO

This is my goal this is a definitely great move buddy. May I know which exchange you bought these from? Like Idk if I should just be going for just 1 exchange or buy 1 from here and there and then consolidate them in 1 wallet? The transaction fees are crazy stupid if I do it that way Sad
engin978

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:25:47 PM

there is not a lot alts which didnt made a huge jump..
 For long term I thing there are few coins like,ltc,dash,eth
question is which has the most profıtable one?

SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:59:21 PM

Dont know if you are interested in small lowcaps but they have a great risk reward ratio. In fact they are a bit more risky but the gains are insane. Currently I am accumulating KEKCOIN, Netko, still some POSW, TIME and PXI.

Some are already up but some not, check them out Smiley especially for kek and posw I am expecting big moves in the next 2-3 months.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:20:09 AM

I think buy an altcoins not in top 10 you can buy a cheap price right now and invest it for a long term 1 or 2 years, definetily it will give you more gain someday when you have to do that.
zilinzhi

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:25:04 AM

I think in 2018 will be year of Iota, aslo price of Iota now is too low for his project. U can buy for long term Iota and just be patient and at the end u ll be reward with big profit.
I agree that Iota is a good project but I doubt that this is just her year and she is now and so in the top of all currencies so everything here is ambiguous
You can keep what you have now and buy some Iota because it will increase rapidly this year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     SETHER - Blockchain meets Social Networks     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 4th December
kingjackoin

Activity: 104

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:35:04 AM

I believe longterm investments are mostly profitable. I recommend NEO, IOTA, XLM, TRX and Verge.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:41:25 AM

For long term investment I would suggest you to give a look at Bancor. It is in my view a game changer for the whole world of cryptos and after a long ice age following the ICO now the price has started to go up.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
stockcoinci

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:02:28 AM

I think ENJ (in binance exchange) is good for long term investment. It will be used for gamers to buy, exchange the game assets.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:45:29 AM

I think buy an altcoins not in top 10 you can buy a cheap price right now and invest it for a long term 1 or 2 years, definetily it will give you more gain someday when you have to do that.

this could work if we have another free money that we don't use for anything and we can hold it for 1 or 2 years from now. but the most important that we should need is we can stay calm and not attract to panic when the price is suddenly getting down. the long term investment could only work if we can hold our self without being panic and I think every coins in the exchange have big potential to increase high in the long term. but choosing the altcoins that not in the top 10 is a great idea because we can buy the coins with the cheap price and we can hold as long as we can while we can check how much the price from time to time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:51:10 AM

Diversification is key to staying healthy in crypto.  You Hv 3 investments but the truth is there are many other viable options that would drive the growth of your portfolio.

If I understand correctly you said you top it continuously after sometimes... If you research some good project and put a 100 or 200usd and wait for a month or two.... You are on your way to dramatically increase the amount in your portfolio.

https://cryptotvplus.com
anshk

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:11:31 AM

I think you should put %50 of your money to bitcoin. Because bitcoin keeps going up and up. And you should put other %50 of your money to altcoins such as ethereum, litecoin, waves, dash or any other. I put all my money to altcoins when bitcoin was going down but 1 month later I realized that if I would put only to bitcoin I would earn much more. For short term you can try altcoins.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:12:42 AM

Invest on btc and you will be rewarded sooner or later, just be patient and have the courage to wait for the reward
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

I'm trying to figure this out too.  There's a poll of the top coins going on twitter:  https://twitter.com/CryptoREI/status/947940161953742848

My thoughts are
30% Bitcoin
30% Ethereum
20% Ripple
20% LTC

For just holding long term for ALL of 2018 long term hold

Dude that's the way to go for me too. Crazy how the price have rised already in 2018 for Ripple and Ether. It's a long term win win I would say Cheesy
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

it depends on your goal and temperament...if you like the risk and just want to try yourself, you can not to hold it for long, but try something else...if you just want to make a good investment, then it's better to take proven coins and invest with a long-term perspective
jeffryluna

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:18:22 PM

I'm saying it again do not forget to look at UNIVERSA. Wait till they come out of exchanges and make sure you have the spare to get it. https://medium.com/universa…/week-3-happy-new-u-b3261dd307d2

Just don't miss out the project is very promising for a long term HODL.
OlgaKopotii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:54:12 PM

Bancor is a long-term project before it becomes successful, there will be many ups and downs. I plan to keep it for a very long time.
I have 300 Bancor tokens and I believe that this is not the critical amount that will change my life if I merge at the current price, I'm ready to wait even two years, till the project will be promoted, maybe it will not be in a year, but it's better to take a chance and try.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: