Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The fastest way to transfer ETH - ICOs that finish in a minute  (Read 165 times)
bituperio (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:10:55 PM

Some of the recent ICOs are being sold in minutes (GIFTO, VIBERATE, BREAD...) , so it is just a question of getting the transaction through as fast as possible. What is the fastest way to transfer? Myetherwallet, a full node, Parity...

Any thoughts?

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
coinseedco

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:25:55 AM

All of them are same. They are just different parts of the network.
sandy14350

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:48:57 PM

the fastest way to hit an ico transaction succesfully is by keeping high gas .....10-15 times the normal gas should do the work succesfully for us... as we all know... more gas used... faster the transaction succesfully mined and added to etherium network
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:55:17 PM

the fastest way to hit an ico transaction succesfully is by keeping high gas .....10-15 times the normal gas should do the work succesfully for us... as we all know... more gas used... faster the transaction succesfully mined and added to etherium network

Ifche have ethereum in myetherwallet means it would be automatically takes the gas price from the ethereum in the wallet. If he want to new coin launched that might added in coinmarketcap tokens list. If that is added in exchange also you will find the trading ljnk there itself. So check there whether if want to exchange the coins from eth or btc.
Davehad

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:27:39 PM

Agreed, I'd use myetherwallet for ease of access speed - you never know how busy exchanges are really at any one time. You can send direct from coinbase of course but I'd like to use the same address for sending/receiving and prefer it to both be from/to my own wallet.

On a side note do you think there are other ICO's coming up that will finish that quickly - also what does a quick finish signify? popularity? big companies/dealers buying in - and if so, for what reason?

Thanks
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1589

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:39:24 PM

Agreed, I'd use myetherwallet for ease of access speed - you never know how busy exchanges are really at any one time. You can send direct from coinbase of course but I'd like to use the same address for sending/receiving and prefer it to both be from/to my own wallet.

On a side note do you think there are other ICO's coming up that will finish that quickly - also what does a quick finish signify? popularity? big companies/dealers buying in - and if so, for what reason?

Thanks

Quick means less than a minute. Bread, GIFTO and many others have huge demand and they don´t set low individual limits to encourage participation. So getting a piece of the pie is a questions of a few seconds.

szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:40:00 PM

Gift have ico in binance ,before start people transfer eth to binance and then buy.
bituperio (OP)

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:20:08 PM

Gift have ico in binance ,before start people transfer eth to binance and then buy.

GIFTO had two sessions, one with ETH and one with BNB simultaneous with the main sale. Both ended up in less than a minute. It is really a question of "gunslingers" on the keyboard.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:50:34 PM

That fastest way to secure some ICO tokens in its last minutes is to send the ethereum from a wallet you have access to the private key and do not send the eth from an exchange wallet as some take time to process such transactions especially this time around when the network is congested.
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:45:08 PM

MyEtherWallet should the best way forward.

Andreas1986

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:48:26 PM

That fastest way to secure some ICO tokens in its last minutes is to send the ethereum from a wallet you have access to the private key and do not send the eth from an exchange wallet as some take time to process such transactions especially this time around when the network is congested.

...and also exchanges taking a big amount of fees in compare to myetherwallet or the official one
annoying_tiger1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:50:53 PM

Some of the recent ICOs are being sold in minutes (GIFTO, VIBERATE, BREAD...) , so it is just a question of getting the transaction through as fast as possible. What is the fastest way to transfer? Myetherwallet, a full node, Parity...

Any thoughts?

I use myetherwallet and never had an issue , I suggest you to use with no hassle.
ozm0823

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:45:24 AM

I use myetherwallet and never had an issue with it.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
hh4mmm

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:47:27 AM

Any thoughts?

Is depending on how you wishes to do your transactions, if you have Ether in MEW then you can send it so fast, but in the other hand if there's no enough ether, all you will do is to sell out you token to get Ether before doing your Transactions which is also serving as Gas.. what you need to do is to input the exert Ether you wishes to Transfer then it will deliver as soon as possible although some takes some minutes to deliver depending on your network speed or region likewise to BTC too.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:45:51 AM

Any thoughts?

no chance. you have to automate this process by running your own node and executing automaticly, very fast internet connection...  and its still not sure if your setup is going to be successfull. making it otherwise its a lottery, 1:1000 is getting in, even you make it perfectly.

even thou some of this icos you can buy at the same price or even cheaper after hitting the market and getting dumped.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:58:49 PM

Any thoughts?
I think the ethereum network transactions are normal and stable. I've transacted and averaged only 3 - 5 minutes. If you want faster, you can set gas limit and gwei becomes bigger, but transaction fee becomes expensive.
bituperio (OP)

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:04:04 PM

Any thoughts?
I think the ethereum network transactions are normal and stable. I've transacted and averaged only 3 - 5 minutes. If you want faster, you can set gas limit and gwei becomes bigger, but transaction fee becomes expensive.

Yes I need it faster. Read the thread above, it is a question of seconds not of minutes.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: