Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:45:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in 12 coins  (Read 913 times)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:09:40 PM

Hi guys im new here and this is my first post, i just invested in 12 coins in some @august and the Rest in November

My coins are ( Ripple-Iota-Cardano-Stellar Lumens-Verge-Pivx-Dogecoin-Btc-Stratis-Gulden-Civic-Siacoin)

My goal is to hold them until 2020! You guys think that is smart or should i take some of my coins end of 2018 and let the Rest just sit for more years?

Thanks in advance!!

First of all, congrats on making a diversified investment

This, eventually will make your investment more safe and secure without just focus on a fix pair of coin

From your Holding, most of your holding are good especialy IOTA/Cardano/Stratis/Civic
These coins are good long term coin
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:20:59 PM

Congratulation if you have a huge budget. But investing in 12 coins is not a wise strategy. it will makes your profit reduced. The best way is that hodling 5 to 6 coins. That is enough.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:26:40 PM

Investing in 12 coins are so many, it is good as long you can manage your coins well. Currently verge is increasing its value and if you have invested before you are earning huge profit now. Ripple,iota, you may add ethereum it is one of the best investment. Before making investment in 12 coins make sure to it you can monitor all your coins.
dissident

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:37:00 PM

I just want this current run to last through year's end because I don't want short term capital gains on what I might want to sell, I'd rather wait for Trump's tax plan and a new year to have my short term capital gains rate be 22-24% instead of 33% which is what it will be if I sell anything I've held under a year.

I think we can get the total market cap up to a trillion yet and bitcoin to $25,000.

Frustrating I can't get people to see how good a coin PASC is and it trades on poloniex as well. haha. Very few coins under $100M market cap even interest me at this point but I own most of the ones that do, except one.
Vastraint

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:51:09 PM

Hi guys im new here and this is my first post, i just invested in 12 coins in some @august and the Rest in November

My coins are ( Ripple-Iota-Cardano-Stellar Lumens-Verge-Pivx-Dogecoin-Btc-Stratis-Gulden-Civic-Siacoin)

My goal is to hold them until 2020! You guys think that is smart or should i take some of my coins end of 2018 and let the Rest just sit for more years?

Thanks in advance!!

For me you must hold them until 2020, for sure you can gain a lot of profit by just holding them. Though I am not so much familiar on some coins you invested like, Verge, Pivx, and Gulden, it doesn't matter, as long as you believe you can make profit by holding such coins like that. And I believe Ripple, Cardano, Iota, Btc, and Stratis is good a coin for investment. So you must expect a higher return of investment on that coins at 2020.

Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:15:36 PM

it is a good choice because stellar i am very confident it will increase and in 2020 maybe stellar will be like price 4 times the price waves
if you really want to invest until the year 2020 it would be very good indeed but of course it is also difficult to do

What makes you think xlm will be 4x the price of waves with 1 trillion total supply
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:17:39 PM

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Cardano
Ripple
Stellar
IOTA
Waves
Dash
Siacoin
Bitcoin Cash
Raiden
Stratis

These for me have potential.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:42:39 PM

Congratulation if you have a huge budget. But investing in 12 coins is not a wise strategy. it will makes your profit reduced. The best way is that hodling 5 to 6 coins. That is enough.
I do not agree, the more diversification - the less the risks. This is the basic principle of investing. And it must always be observed. In the field of crypto currency, this is especially important.

Jon88

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:44:40 PM

If you want to make a big profit for the coming years you have to invest in ETH, eBTC, POWR, LSK, XSPEC.

Forget about Ripple. Theres too much supply (38.7 billion circulating, 100 billion max).
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:50:49 PM

If you want to make a big profit for the coming years you have to invest in ETH, eBTC, POWR, LSK, XSPEC.

Forget about Ripple. Theres too much supply (38.7 billion circulating, 100 billion max).

Xspec and Powr both are good choices.
orion_tera
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:52:31 PM

Best of luck, most of them are present in my portfolio as well. We will talk again in 2020 I guess, safe travels.
xemfor5$

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:04:00 PM

sia is so bad choice for me. Look at nem closely:)
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:08:47 PM

Welcome to Crypto!

Although it looks like you chose strong projects, why would you spread your investment accross 12 different coins?
If you are new, I imagine you did not put a lot of money into it.
If you have put a couple thousand usd into your first investments, then your portfolio is spread out too thin.
Although that minimizes risks, it also gives you very little gain.

Well, one of the good things is, if you invested last month, then a lot of those coins have probably risen significantly in value from the original price you bought them.
My advice would be to sell off half of them and move your profits into 6 coins that you truly believe have longterm potential.
For me, I would even reduce it to just 3 or 4 coins.

And always never forget, btc is king.
At least half of your investments should be in btc.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:20:31 PM

Your portfolio is looking quite healthy with a mix of really good and prominent coins/tokens. I think it's really difficult to make the 100% best choices as we never know what market sentiment will be up to. The markets are really fickle and this is also true for cryptocurrencies. Of course you can see if some coins have large communities and business backing and so you can get s feeling of what might do well in the future. I wish you all the best.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:41:00 PM

Thanks in advance!!
check about electroneum this is also a good coin, you can buy it from cryptopia. it almost touch in 9 sent . i have 5000etn i almost see my profit, i think if you buy it then you will success.

sibnia

Activity: 602
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:54:56 PM

Thanks in advance!!
The choice is made and even invested. Do not regret it. It was your choice and it deserves respect. Now about the main thing. The strategy of holding coins is the most profitable strategy that can only exist for altcoyins. I will say from experience, even the most ardent speculators who "burn coins in their hands" refuse fast money and go on long. Tip, the longer you hold the coins the more you will profit. And do not forget that we live in the golden age of the crypto currency.
Successes!)
zhukovt34

Activity: 225

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:08:32 AM

You choose your crypto bag, so it is first step, you have divergency with 12 coins, IOTA is best choise to hodl for years, Stellar and Verge are real gems, Riplle has to much supply so i doubt it will be huge sucess

cl0ckw0rk

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:16:12 AM

Ethereum
Cardano
Tronix
Ark
Stellar Lumens
Ardor
IOTA
Universa
Waves
Verge
Substratum
Power Ledger
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:24:54 AM

Thanks in advance!!

First of all, congrats on making a diversified investment

This, eventually will make your investment more safe and secure without just focus on a fix pair of coin

From your Holding, most of your holding are good especialy IOTA/Cardano/Stratis/Civic
These coins are good long term coin
It's all about knowing those coins before placing an entry, its seems that you already studied what coins to support and the longer you are holding them the bigger chances to earn from your investment,  good luck to you and if you have some time to update your thread regarding to what happen to those specific coins.
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:37:13 AM

Investment is a good idea. You have to make a decisions regarding on your digital currency. Think wise on what you are doing. For me, Just hold it if you think it gives you a better future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: