Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:51:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 30,000 for the brilliant end of 2017?  (Read 622 times)
2drive (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

The world is flat...

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:23:58 PM

Hello ppl, what do you think, we will pass the threshold of 30,000?

---- Where is my money ppl!? ----
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baitcoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:34:59 PM

For sure, but not this year. We only have 2 weeks left until 2018 and I doubt we would reach 30k by then. 21-22k would be my bet for this year if it will still follow the growth of price we saw these past few days. Even 25k is possible but that's pretty optimistic and won't happen as long as something positive will happen.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:38:01 PM

Doubtful at best since we haven't passed $20k yet, as always there is a chance that it will pass $20k and even hit $30k but with there only being 15 days left in December and still $10,000 to go, it seems unlikely at best and I wouldn't be putting any money on the market willing to put the market over that threshold. Now, of course, there could always be an additional bull run that would push the market over the various ATH goals we still have yet to reach, but, as I said, it seems like the year is too short for that to happen.

Get back to me once we crack $25k, and then there is a higher chance that it will also go over $30k. Right now it doesn't seem to realistic, but the rest of the year wasn't realistic either.
adrianbits

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:38:47 PM

This is not going to end well
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:41:42 PM

25k USD maybe, but I cannot really say. Every prediction that I make is surpassed by bitcoin, the market is growing fast and the price is soaring, it is uncontrollable.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:46:44 PM

We cannot say it exactly but there is a possibility. We have seen bitcoin increase 1k+ in a day in the past few weeks and the rate is still growing. If it failed to reach 30 000 USD by the end of 2017, maybe in January of 2018 it would. The market is growing very fast and this is good for all of us who holds some bitcoins.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
qxo35

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:49:27 PM

I think it will not go over the 25k this year. I guess till end of the week 51 it will drop to 15k or 16k and them will go quickly up to 24/25k. My projections and graph reading showed me this but of course at the end no one knows what will happen. We projected it will reach 10k at the end of the year and look at it now where it is.
partysumo

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:50:12 PM

I don't believe it will hit $ 30,000. This moment it is $ 19,253. It will probably reach $ 30,000 in 2018.

Kriptex

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:51:39 PM

Doubtful at best since we haven't passed $20k yet, as always there is a chance that it will pass $20k and even hit $30k but with there only being 15 days left in December and still $10,000 to go, it seems unlikely at best and I wouldn't be putting any money on the market willing to put the market over that threshold. Now, of course, there could always be an additional bull run that would push the market over the various ATH goals we still have yet to reach, but, as I said, it seems like the year is too short for that to happen.

Get back to me once we crack $25k, and then there is a higher chance that it will also go over $30k. Right now it doesn't seem to realistic, but the rest of the year wasn't realistic either.

No need to hurry up. Bitcoin can go stable and it will make this price next year maybe. Almost only 10 days left for the end of the year and this is not enough for such rise.
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:54:59 PM

It is going up so fast, we all are waiting to see bitcoin much more stable than the actual price (but yes, we all want to see the price going up, i wont deny that)

But it is a bad sign for the new investors, everybody wants to get it, but they are blind, and they are putting all their money in here, this is good for us because we are already in, but they need to see an increase to have profit.

$30000 is not an impossible number, it will happen, but it will take a while.

Dont expect to see those numbers before 2018 because it wont be possible.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bougieboyy

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:55:21 PM

Very optimistic! I think $24,000 is a very fair guess. But who knows!? It's crypto currency. Anything is possible.
2drive (OP)

Activity: 85

The world is flat...

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:01:55 PM

It is going up so fast, we all are waiting to see bitcoin much more stable than the actual price (but yes, we all want to see the price going up, i wont deny that)

But it is a bad sign for the new investors, everybody wants to get it, but they are blind, and they are putting all their money in here, this is good for us because we are already in, but they need to see an increase to have profit.

$30000 is not an impossible number, it will happen, but it will take a while.

Dont expect to see those numbers before 2018 because it wont be possible.

CME says it's launching bitcoin futures on Dec. 18, it can grow up the BTC or it can go down, what you think about?

---- Where is my money ppl!? ----
tuanvie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:02:22 PM

Well, of course but not yet. I'm sure we will pass $ 30.000, but .. i mean the end of 2017 is almost here, that's why towards to end of 2018, $ 30.000 seems quite possible to me.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
jevee

Activity: 119

★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:06:47 PM

wow, just checked the price can't bealive how much it goes up every day... i think it won't come up to 30k but will reach that mark early in 2018

SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem
Announcement | Telegram | SportyCo.io
Coinmarketcap
Drixy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

reading.......

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:20:42 PM

We will definitely pass that threshold but i'll doubt it will settle for that price. I think after covering and fulfilling all of that bitcoin will decreased due to christ mass i guess.
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:26:22 PM

i think bitcoin price until end year only reach 20k dollar
but still posible bictoin price can reach 30k dollar, i hope can't reach 30k dollar, because sending fee very expensive if bitcoin price high

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:49:10 PM

Yes that is easily possible and I am pretty sure that very sooner we will cross that price and even it is chances that in this year we reach near to 50 K as the price of bitcoin is increasing much faster and as the price increase more investors take interest and more people come to adopt it for their lives and businesses.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:50:47 PM

I think it is still too soon for bitcoin to go pass your speculated price by the end of this year. I think it is achievable by next year or the next coming years. If it really did reach that this year, then I am sure the next following year btc would run a bearish trend and will tank for a while. Always remember that bitcoin is not always going up and for this reason,I think that by the end of the year it will be sitting at a price not far from it's current price today.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:55:54 PM

no one knows, but with the recent pumps that bitcoin had during the last few days, we can easily say that it will be probably be worth more than $25k by the end of this year.

well, we all are looking forward to see that price, becuase we all would love to have another + 25% on our portfolios, isn't it?

But i dont know, maybe all those spikes that bitcoin is having right now are not healthy at all.

exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:16:11 AM

It certainly seems possible. But even those who recognized the strength of this move early on had their sights set on $20k-25k. I think that's a more reasonable target zone for December. But it's anyone's best guess at this point. The next major top should be characterized by heavy volume, which usually indicates exhaustion of a move. We haven't seen that volume yet.

For sure, but not this year.

Did you see the monthly candles during past bubbles, with 400% + gains? We haven't seen those kind of candles yet. Maybe it won't happen this month, but it's probably coming soon.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: