Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Social media Plaform for blockchain Win Iphone11 pro max in our crowdfunding  (Read 3988 times)
LYS Token (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 12:20:09 AM

Is their any other exchange apart from EtherDelta? So scared of opening their site

Currently we are only on etherdelta , not to worrry as they have done some preventive to their system its safe to use so far ,mean  while we are waiting for alot of exchange to respond to us , in regarding our Token listing , any news of upcoming listing we will release in this forum or our social media page

Thank you for your interest .
LYS Token (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 04:06:56 PM

Is their any other exchange apart from EtherDelta? So scared of opening their site

IDEX will be listed next week
riburg

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:10:34 PM

Currently we are only on etherdelta , not to worrry as they have done some preventive to their system its safe to use so far ,mean  while we are waiting for alot of exchange to respond to us , in regarding our Token listing , any news of upcoming listing we will release in this forum or our social media page

Etherdelta is not the kind of exchange that is necessary for the growth of the price of the token. It is necessary to look for options for entering a good stock exchange.
horsten

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:49:35 PM

Etherdelta is not the kind of exchange that is necessary for the growth of the price of the token. It is necessary to look for options for entering a good stock exchange.

Certainly. On this exchange, only members of the bounty sell their tokens for pennies.
LYS Token (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:31:54 AM

Certainly. On this exchange, only members of the bounty sell their tokens for pennies.

Maybe , but its the most easy to use exchange for starter
bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:11:21 AM

Is the airdrop over ? Can find the link on the website to fill up the airdrop form .
I know this project will become successful this year 2018.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Hashirama_yo

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:17:24 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 10:34:57 AM by Hashirama_yo

Dev should work on listing on Nextexchange. Good luck
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:58:40 AM

~Our team ensure there will not be any pump and dump to prevent that our team will work hard in order to prevent such event
we have a long term investment plan . LIGHTYEARS will bring its Light to all investor's and Grow together .
Our Target aiming TOP 30 in Coinmarketcap and 10 Exchanges for 2018

I can not imagine it happens that way. I think that the dev dream too much. that's too risky for me to invest here.
top 200or 250 what ok. but top 30 is extremely difficult. I say for this token it is not possible. Sorry
and the airdrop wants too much data from me. that is not so good either

LYS Token (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 11:14:59 AM

~Our team ensure there will not be any pump and dump to prevent that our team will work hard in order to prevent such event
we have a long term investment plan . LIGHTYEARS will bring its Light to all investor's and Grow together .

I can not imagine it happens that way. I think that the dev dream too much. that's too risky for me to invest here.
top 200or 250 what ok. but top 30 is extremely difficult. I say for this token it is not possible. Sorry

That was our targeted aim , due to too many token/coin out there , yes it will be hard , But nothing is impossible we will hope its for the better of our community in the future . Whether will we hit the Top 30 mark , Our core team will ensure that the team will remain aggressive mode at all times
brigzyman

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:26:18 PM

That was our targeted aim , due to too many token/coin out there , yes it will be hard , But nothing is impossible we will hope its for the better of our community in the future . Whether will we hit the Top 30 mark , Our core team will ensure that the team will remain aggressive mode at all times

I am a bit sceptical myself however success is preparedness meeting opportunity
LYS Token (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:39:52 PM

Great project , congrats to all devs, and I hope this project will make it to the top. Let's spread this to every one and let us support so we can make this go along way 

Thank you , we are working very hard to ensure LIGHTYEARS is up to standard , Thanks for your support
Habib321

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:33:27 PM

Airdrop is going on friends..
lovetake

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:38:10 AM

join token     
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQyKMIz_ZKtwen6IZgabqGNZcA6OPHqwVBi-V1VoX_pOxOyA/viewform
bojobo

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

airdrop is live
CryptHolder

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:45:53 PM

Speed smartness affordability and fair distribution makes the world go round and enchanting in Cryptocurrency and this project have them all to offer. Am all in for this promising project.
LYS Token (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:25:09 PM

The project that lightyears to the moon of success..

Our Team Thank you for the support , LIGHTYEARS will be the token everybody will remember . we are working very hard to serve better in the ecosystem community
cryptozw

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:52:27 PM

Instant transaction are a thing nowadays and this project will go far given that the transaction fee will be cheaper as well. Love the project.

LYS Token (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:43:40 AM

Instant transaction are a thing nowadays and this project will go far given that the transaction fee will be cheaper as well. Love the project.

Yes, Thanks for the interest , we are also trying to be active and aggressive in the ecosystem market .
LYS Token (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 10:26:42 AM

Jumping in on board  Grin sounds like an interesting project, I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Thanks , We will announce further interesting project and partners and when they are ready and at the right timing
LYS Token (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:53:04 AM

I like the idea of the adoption of voting system - keeping it a truly communal ecosystem. I look forward to the use of Lightyears for air travels.

Thanks for the interest , we are also focus on day to day transaction .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: