Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is AION any good?  (Read 350 times)
drakegon (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:17:57 PM

Has anyone invested in AION? Is it any good? I had a price drop recently and I am thinking it's a good opportunity to get in. But is it any good?
aion jay

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:12:48 PM

Full disclosure, I work with the AION team and from my point of view AION is a very strong project.  

Matt Spoke, AION's CEO is a current board member of Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and who's background includes heading up Deloitte's ( a multinational professional services consulting firm) Blockchain Innovation division.  He and co-founder Kesem Frank, also from Deloitte, share a vision in regards to solving the interoperability of Blockchains, that is a platform that will integrate different blockchain systems.  

They've put together an incredible team of forward thinking Business Development, Project Management and Software Engineer professionals and launched their ICO in the fall raising $23 million USD in their private and pre-sale.  With that capital raised, they decided they had enough funds to move forward with their project milestones, that the public sale was cancelled and excess tokens were then re-distributed to early investors as a part of a Token Release program.  

Aion has gone on to announce partnerships with Singularity, Enigma, Metaverse, Bancor, SONM to connect independent Blockchains on a global scale. They've also created Interoperability Alliance with WanChain & ICON, which was launched at the Coindesk's Consensus invest 2017 event on Nov 28th in New York City.

There's a very committed and passionate team at AION and the founders Matt and Kessem are among the best public speakers and minds in the blockchain space.  Dev team is working hard to complete an internal testnet this week, with a public testnet to be released in January 2018.  Team is also working on having AION listed on more exchanges in early 2018.   I believe this projects has big potential!

I would recommend you read more about the project here to get a full picture: https://aion.network
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:26:19 PM

I think AION is one of the best projects currently in the crypto space, aiming to connect independent blockchains on a global scale. But you should always do your own research and draw your own conclusions. The reason for the price dip (which has recovered a lot since) is the first TRS release - some people took advantage of it to sell a part of their investment. But it will grow a lot, in my opinion currently undervalued.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:38:32 PM

Currently, this coin is at 94th place in terms of capitalization. Therefore, it is still far from the first 10 coins of coins. And it is traded on third-rate exchanges.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:54:47 PM

it's definitely good, yes, 10$ before the end of januari no doubt in my mind!

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:42:17 AM

In my opinion is very good project and in my opinion this project will be big, because they want to become third blockchain that connect between different blockchain. And this idea is unique and interesting and first time in blockchain community. Iam invested $10,000 too in this project, my prediction the price will be going up 10 times in 2018.

asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:49:05 PM

Has anyone invested in AION? Is it any good? I had a price drop recently and I am thinking it's a good opportunity to get in. But is it any good?
Nope, there's too many new ICO's next year. Most people don't have that many Bitcoins to trade and that coin is not going to go anywhere special.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:02:38 AM

I think AION is set out to do a very interesting thing in the blockchain space and I believe they will succeed in the long run. They also seem to be a very well connected company with many partnerships and they maintain a good relationship with their investors. However, best you do your own research before investing in them.

kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:52:35 AM

I also think AION as a good long term investment. I am searching for new investments now and AION is my latest interest. I saw some good features there. Hope it can create good profit to me. But still not decided to invest.
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

I bought AION, because I think this is a promising project. It only recently entered the market with coins and already the course flew to the moon. And what will happen when they show the prototype and release the finished product? I think this is a good investment for six months, a year without the risk of losing your money.

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:34:18 AM

Im planning to buy this AION token if it reaches ICO price. but there is a chance that AION will crash to 0. This is because the road for developing Blockchain 3.0 is very high. one of the example is EOS.

I hope that AION will have a successful product to launch. good luck.

roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:40:00 AM

I'm an aion holder.  i got some when it was $5.76 and bought more recently below $4.00.  This is the coin that you want to keep.  It's a very good project; transferring value and logic between blockchains.  None others are like them.  Public testnet is expected to come in a few weeks and Mainnet launch will be in Q2.  Vitalik is an advisor to Nuco, which is Aion's parent company.

I bet this will be the best project in 2018.  ICO price was between $0.75-$1.00.  As of now, it's only 4x the ico price.  And with a such low market cap, this investment has alot of room to grow.  Buy now. Even if you only have 100 coins, it's good to keep.  I can see a price range of $200-300 by end of 2018.

But not many people are aware of this project.  Their telegram group has less than 9000 members.  I agree that they lack marketing, but their direction is product comes first, then marketing.
Thanks for much information even I am holder of this coin as current price crash heppening . I was looking fo rgood potential coins . I hope it is one of the coin i have to grab in this Crash . Still finding some more coins.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:25:26 PM

I'm an aion holder.  i got some when it was $5.76 and bought more recently below $4.00.  This is the coin that you want to keep.  It's a very good project; transferring value and logic between blockchains.  None others are like them.  Public testnet is expected to come in a few weeks and Mainnet launch will be in Q2.  Vitalik is an advisor to Nuco, which is Aion's parent company.

I bet this will be the best project in 2018.  ICO price was between $0.75-$1.00.  As of now, it's only 4x the ico price.  And with a such low market cap, this investment has alot of room to grow.  Buy now. Even if you only have 100 coins, it's good to keep.  I can see a price range of $200-300 by end of 2018.

But not many people are aware of this project.  Their telegram group has less than 9000 members.  I agree that they lack marketing, but their direction is product comes first, then marketing.
Thanks for much information even I am holder of this coin as current price crash heppening . I was looking fo rgood potential coins . I hope it is one of the coin i have to grab in this Crash . Still finding some more coins.

Not to mention they've partnered up with sonm, also one of the most undervalued and promising projects of 2018. I think both will have a very nice future and a big chance to become the IT giants of 2020 and beyond

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:23:19 PM

In Aion I entered in December 2017 year,and will keep at least until the end of November 2018g, the project is not bad enough and there are chances of rage in something significant.
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

The technology is promising, from the point of view of implementation is not easy. But this plus that there will not be many competitors. In fact, the result of Aion work should be the compatibility standard of different blockchain. Thus, when the capitalization of Aion becomes more than $2.6 billion, the price of the token should rise 10 times. And with a capitalization of $ 10 billion, you can see the price of 40 more from the current one!
DemLom

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:00:17 PM

I myself have invested in this coin and I do not regret it, now all the coins are falling, but not everyone will rise as this coin
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:37:12 PM

Well, I invested a little in AION and wait for the results, I think that this is a very promising coin and I believe high hopes. So we need patience and wait for the profit.
STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:56:00 AM

I consider AION a very promising project. This is a very complex infrastructural project that will allow various blockchain systems to interact with each other. The idea is very cool and the team is strong. Especially, the cost of this coin is now very low.

bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:42:35 AM

I'll buy in . wait til Wednesday to buy in.. My buy in day. It will be a long term hold. Set it and forget it. Putting 1k. Gl

Ethereum and Uniswap.
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:58:06 AM

AION The Third Generation Blockchain Network
A multi-tier blockchain system designed to address unsolved questions of scalability, privacy, and interoperability in blockchain networks.

AION is good if for long term investment, now the price of 1 coin AION about $ 2.57 USD (3.52%) and ranked 49 coinmarketcap.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: