Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:21:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is AION any good?  (Read 350 times)
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:33:37 AM

Currently in the bear market of encrypted money market, the supervision of altcoin is becoming more and more strict. I don't think it is a good time to invest in AION. You should invest in BTC and ETH as much as possible.

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:24:13 PM

Aion is one of those business that will explode after this bearmarket. Most companies in the cryptoworld simply don't add significant value OR they can't deliver what they promise. AION isn't one of them.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:31:02 PM

The Aion blockchain, Aion-1 is designed to allow other blockchains such as Ethereum to transfer digital information via their native contracts to entities that lie outside of the central chain, as well as to any external network. ON has been listed on Decentralized Exchange - CoinChangeX. Devs working on a blockchain community project
Palesantos

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

They have launched the BETA for bridge, go check it out
santaroom

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:25:04 PM

I myself have invested in this coin and I do not regret it, now all the coins are falling, but not everyone will rise as this coin
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

I believe that all coins are created good. We should know how to appreciate everything in order to become successful. Believing on them gives more chance that they can give more incme.
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

Im holding Aion tokens from ico iknow it is a very good and advanced project, the value of aion also grew tremendously during last bull season but after that seems like aion has gone to sleep mode and no real movements are shown, im holding for long term, i hope it will perform well in coming months.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:09:57 PM

The project developers have done a great job to achieve the unification of all blocks, which will allow very simple and rapid transfer of information in the system. The Aion team, whose Advisor is also the Creator of the ether Vitaly Buterin, is sure that in order to get the maximum effect from the blockchain industry, it is necessary to link all existing blocks, as well as to develop optimal logistics, so that the blockchains can very closely communicate with each other. At the moment, there are a huge number of different blockchains, and everything will grow over time. Organizations working on different blockchains should easily interact with each other. This is the property of combining and has AION, a third-generation blockchain, which will create bridges between different blockchains.
I believe that Aion is another potentially successful cryptocurrency that has excellent prospects as a tool for long-term investments, from which we can expect growth in the next 1-2 years.
Fourgh

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:42:48 AM

Yes, a friend of mine told me to invest on it because it provides good services and many people trust the project.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: