Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:02:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to run an ICO campaign on Bitcointalk?  (Read 250 times)
coinseedco (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:46:48 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 12:31:34 AM by coinseedco

Hi, everyone. Please, educate me on how to run an Pre-sale ICO campaign on Bitcointalk. I'm a just newbie and still don't get how things go here.

Our app Coinseed is an app that lets you invest your spare change (or small recurring amount) in your portfolio of cryptocurrencies. Low risk and low commitment. We launched our app on Nov 21 in the US and received 5000 downloads in 2 weeks with no paid marketing. The timing was really perfect and now we want to scale our product. So we decided to do a token pre-sale. We're all developers and have no experience in marketing. Just beginning to understand how hard it was. So please, enlighten me on how to it right.

Our strongest appeal: Our app is live in the US, on Android and iOS.

As for our token:
We gamified the creation of investment portfolios and our users can see how other users are creating it and can even copy the best performing portfolios. When a Coinseed user converts their current portfolio to another portfolio, there is a 1% fee on the total asset that is being converted. Coinseed will distribute 50% of this revenue to the CSD token holders every month.

www.coinseed.co
More details on ICO website
iOS
Android

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:58:26 PM

CoinStarter is a platform where users can launch a crowdfunding or coin based fundraising campaign in minutes.  Users and backers will be able to participate in ICO, preICO or support other crowdfunding campaigns on the platform coinstarter.com
coin_curious

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:08:43 PM

hah. I liked reading your first draft better Roll Eyes

Anyway good luck. This part of BT confuses me with how little information topics provide but wanting so much. Maybe by follwoing this topic I'd learna little more and expand from my simple website later on aswell.

◄ freebcc.org ►
coinseedco (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:41:56 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 12:51:14 AM by coinseedco

Anyway good luck. This part of BT confuses me with how little information topics provide but wanting so much. Maybe by follwoing this topic I'd learna little more and expand from my simple website later on aswell.

So I learned that we can run 1. signature campaign 2. bounty campaign 3. hire a legendary/hero member to post your [ANN] thread
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:17:13 AM

Do you planning bounty campaign in social media? What is your approximate budget for bounty campaign? It would be interesting to see describing of your project Smiley

dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:37:23 AM

Just simply hire bounty campaign managers like atriz? I don't know if Lauda accepts bounty. LoyceV? There are a lot of reputable members here and experts in promoting projects so go ahead and shoot them a PM and you can consult them and trust their opinions and advice.

Do you planning bounty campaign in social media? What is your approximate budget for bounty campaign? It would be interesting to see describing of your project Smiley
Why? Have a plan to run their project? Only interested campaign managers should ask this question and in PM.
JoinWell.io

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

Healthcare delivered. WELL

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:41:18 PM

I advise to look through other projects bounties, how do they run them and etc. To help you understand what's that and how it is all carried out.
I believe that bounty can be helpful, especially what concerns social media.

|  WELL  |  MAKING HEALTHCARE BORDERLESS
● ▬▬  ICO  》  3 January - May 15, 2018  ▬▬ ● (https://joinwell.io/)
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:49:07 PM

And shut the fuck up.

@OP,not all the bounties are operated in the similar way.It's totally subjective and inclined towards the outcome you expect from an ICO. Running an ICO will be a bit different in your case since you already have the product launched and doing well.I'd advise you to look for investors instead.What is your target to raise ? Developer here,do you really need that much of money to scale the product ?
coinseedco (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:46:13 PM

And shut the fuck up.

@OP,not all the bounties are operated in the similar way.It's totally subjective and inclined towards the outcome you expect from an ICO. Running an ICO will be a bit different in your case since you already have the product launched and doing well.I'd advise you to look for investors instead.What is your target to raise ? Developer here,do you really need that much of money to scale the product ?

We're only looking for $1 million. The money will be used to keep our cash flow continuously. It takes 3-5 days to receive a user deposit, but we have to buy the cryptocurrencies at the moment of the order. So we need cash to cover at least 1 week's deposits. At the moment, we are somehow managing the cash flow. However we can't handle more than 10000 users, and we already have 5000 users. We can't even do marketing to get more users because we can't handle more users. We thought about getting money from investors by selling our equity, but  it's a long and time consuming process and decided to do an token pre-sale.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:08:36 PM

And shut the fuck up.

We're only looking for $1 million. The money will be used to keep our cash flow continuously. It takes 3-5 days to receive a user deposit, but we have to buy the cryptocurrencies at the moment of the order. So we need cash to cover at least 1 week's deposits. At the moment, we are somehow managing the cash flow. However we can't handle more than 10000 users, and we already have 5000 users. We can't even do marketing to get more users because we can't handle more users. We thought about getting money from investors by selling our equity, but  it's a long and time consuming process and decided to do an token pre-sale.
Good plan on making a token and I do see you do operate already which signifies that this is really a legit one not on just like others which are staying imaginary for longer times.If you do have 5000 users and complaining of such growth then you would really need to make some adjustments. Reaching out $1M Cap will really be easy specially if people would see this as a working project already. Running ICO campaign would really needed up a bounty manager takes care of handling the marketing ways on exposure of such ICO. There are lots to choose from actually but select the most reputable ones.

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:31:26 AM

And shut the fuck up.

Good plan on making a token and I do see you do operate already which signifies that this is really a legit one not on just like others which are staying imaginary for longer times.If you do have 5000 users and complaining of such growth then you would really need to make some adjustments. Reaching out $1M Cap will really be easy specially if people would see this as a working project already. Running ICO campaign would really needed up a bounty manager takes care of handling the marketing ways on exposure of such ICO. There are lots to choose from actually but select the most reputable ones.

Exactly, OP should discuss project like this to a reputable person like some of great manager's here in this forum who can actually guarantee you a better promotion of your project, approach this persons with professionality, ma'am lauda , sir yahoo62278, sir atriz, maybe this respected persons can help you with that. Goodluck!

It will be easy for you guys to create a project since you are developers.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:56:12 AM

And shut the fuck up.

Exactly, OP should discuss project like this to a reputable person like some of great manager's here in this forum who can actually guarantee you a better promotion of your project, approach this persons with professionality, ma'am lauda , sir yahoo62278, sir atriz, maybe this respected persons can help you with that. Goodluck!

It will be easy for you guys to create a project since you are developers.

That would be the ideal idea that they needed to do since reputable campaign manager can fix up some works that they can't handle and they can discuss with them the fee,rules and anything  surrounds in the camp, and they can focused on there project if they will hire an experience reputable guy that can handle it. But dev should select those as we said reputable since there are an sad event of campaign manager scamming who change the eth address of the participants after the campaign ends and that would be the worst thing happen if they select random guys to handle it.

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:45:46 AM

If you don't have a team member in your team that works in marketing, I would recommend hiring a professional marketing team of icos. I think one of the companies that do that sort of stuff are cryptoassests.io.

Running a presale just on bitcointalk... Is basically impossible. Take a look at then announcement section and you'll see that how much of a shitstorm it is, with icos that have money to spending hiring bumping services and running it for others. Here are some good platforms to find investors

1. Real life, business, family, friends.
2. Reddit
3. Telegram! There are a lot of investors on reddit that look for projects and then communicate to devs via telegram, a telegram group is a MUST when running an ico.

So I learned that we can run 1. signature campaign 2. bounty campaign 3. hire a legendary/hero member to post your [ANN] thread
1 & 2. From past experience bounties and sig campaigns do work, but you can't focus all your resources on bitcointalk. Spend a bit on bitcointalk, then do some google ads, facebook ads, press releases, ico listings, banners ads on coinmarket cap and other places. Be ready to dish out 10,000's of dollars for all of that though.
3. There are now copper memberships ( Read more here ) which allows you to post pic and post more often. Buy it here . No need in getting someone else to post it.

Just simply hire bounty campaign managers like atriz? I don't know if Lauda accepts bounty. LoyceV? There are a lot of reputable members here and experts in promoting projects so go ahead and shoot them a PM and you can consult them and trust their opinions and advice.
Yeah me and Lauda both accept bounties in our new company, ALU .

And shut the fuck up.

That's a decent amount for a hard cap and an alright reason to justify going into ico.

One more thing. Will you guys be using escrow for the ico?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: