Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple (XRP) to be added to Coinbase?  (Read 864 times)
Diller5

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:08:13 PM

If Coinbase does make XRP the next crypto of choice what can we see in price/value for XRP? We saw how the new money flooding in chose LTC as the coin of choice because it was the cheaper of the three.
kerpangan64

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:11:55 PM

very extraordinary, there are still some who want to buy mine.
GabryRox

Activity: 600
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:29:45 PM

The thing i havent heard much about is nitcoin cash but isnt that a lock to be added to Coinbase? Their last update on Aug 30 said all customers would be credited on or about Jam 1st 18 and that cant happen without it being added right?  Ripple would be very likely if not for the ventralized control others mentioned. I think Dash has a. Ery good chance and possibly Monero. Finally i think Vardano has a legit shot as well. Would be great to see at least 3 of these 4 added in early 18... In addition to bitcoin cash.
chermah

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:32:31 AM

Ripple is up because there are a lot of newbie investors who don't even know what a marketcap is, or the supply/price correlation therefore they just throw their money on something "cheap" and thaaat's it. The day Jed throw 2 billion of XRP in the market everyone will cry, or maybe cris larsen with his 7 billion XRP lool

Ripple is a bankcoin, made by bankers for bankers. And if you think you are going to make money from now on with Ripple you are too naive
The gdax rules are clear, "Decentralized", Ripple is not so game over and stop fomoing like a child
Webark

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:47:37 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 04:47:07 AM by Webark

interesting comments and much to consider
when the valuation for ripple a few years from now is expected to be between $1-3 and current price hovering around $0.70ish

thinking it might be better to invest when the price lowers more with a long term plan.. although keeping in mind whats mentioned already the price can easily drop if more are fed into circulation so i'm getting the assumption it will be a bumpy ride in terms of price volatility..

However if rumors about Coinbase introducing Ripple are true then we can expect a sharp increase in price right? And maybe if we purchased some with the intention to hold long and sell some when the price is high as have a feeling once it does more coins will be introduced which will lower the value again..

Any thoughts, planning to buy some more when the price lowers..
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:03:46 PM

They have already show the escrow for the rest of supply. So, people should stop talking so much about how many coins could go to the market because that will not happen anytime soon. Ripple is a bank coin, and definitely, centralize. They have a propose totally different from the other projects. But it will be worth a lot more than it is today so if you wanna speculate, it is a great choice.

And coinbase will send the price to Venus.
Remzak

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:51:47 AM

Ripple is very different from other cryptos, but for that reason it will go up tremendously in price. And yes, getting listed on coinbase will take it to Mars like Bitcoin Cash today. I don't believe it will happen until mid January, so get it now while the price is still very low.

coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:54:42 AM

XRP has been an amazing succese story as far as crypto trading and investment and trading goes.
but xrp will rise very slowly and most investors will stay away from it

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
CryptoScorpio

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:57:42 AM

Coinbase makes money on transactions. They can be expensive or cheap, but they do not change depending on the coin. Since the company disclosed how it calculates the commission, it became clear that the commission for Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum transactions is calculated in one way, so future coins will be based on the same structure.This means that if Ripple is cheaper, faster and more centralized, Coinbase will receive more profit per transaction than Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum transactions. As we know, in business, margin matters. It seems that adding Ripple will increase the Coinbase margin.

Yeah.I agree with you.Also ripple network has high transactions compare to litecoin.
krdcwplgf

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:38:50 AM

The coinbass attitude towards altcoin can even be described in terms of hostility, which is very strict, so I think XRP landed on coinbass is unlikely. Maybe I am wrong.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:42:30 AM

if ripple /xrp added to coin base, i think will buy more ripple, its a good invest for short time, and its cheap Grin
bmv143

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:57:31 AM

Knowingly Ripple 4 in the list kriptovalyut.Lyudyam interesting this currency, which means it will be in demand and grow in the future!
sky2moon

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:04:04 AM

Since yesterday coinbase already added bitcoin cash, I think ripple are the next adding coin.
So , if someone need good coin just buy xrp at the cheap price..
Hope it will moon like bitcoin cash. Wink

Davidbugs2

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:14:54 AM

Ripple deserves to be added on coinbase and I think there will be more coin which coinbase going to add in coming year. Monero and Dash are few among them.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:43:33 AM

I think it would be huge to all Ripple holders. As of now, Ripple is an undervalued cryptocurrency with a lot of room to grow in many years to come. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) was recently added to Coinbase, and it was a good thing for them too.

There is no doubt that Ripple is going to be huge next year. With a little amount of Ripple in my hands, I'm gonna hold them.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:15:51 PM

I bet Ripple fan boys are hurt now.
As I said before, there is no way GDAX/Coinbase is going to add Ripple as long as Ripple fail on requirement 1.1 - decentralization.

Even Ripple themselves acknowledge that they have centralization issue!.
coupable

Activity: 2366
Merit: 757

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:22:49 PM

Several possible adoption of many other coins may be made in the future. So the rumor is not only with ripple as the coinbase compagny known by its fast growth and trust third part services. In this article, some explanation about what is happening arround rumor: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7jvj6l/why_is_there_a_rumor_that_xrp_will_be_added_to/
This thread was also made earlier this month and may contain some good notes. You can read it all that it's only one page:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581222.0
cryptogaijin

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:27:59 AM

I am a foreigner living in Japan. Japanese investors LOVE ripple and there has been a lot of interest coming from the banks. You are crazy not to jump on this coin. It will hit $1 soon and if it hits coinbase or another major U.S exchange, it's possible to eventually reach $2 and up.
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:30:40 AM

There are rumours that XRP will be added to Coinbase, who claimed they would look to add some altcoins to their list for next year.

What evidence is there that it will be Ripple, apart from the fact that it has the 4th highest market cap?
This will be hard to tell but the quality of it having a steady growth and even its adoption by banks makes it a potential coin for adoption on coinbase.
thycrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:41:56 AM

I have heard this before. But I think it might be true. Ripple has locked up tokens (like they are preparing to join Coin Base) to bring down their supply. They are the number four coin on coin market cap. Also, since more people are trying to get on to crypto Coin Base will need to add more to supply the demand of buying. Their competition will take them out if they don't.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: