Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:10:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple (XRP) to be added to Coinbase?  (Read 864 times)
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:46:24 AM

For me it will not. That is just rumors to pump the xrp. There are many fake news about different coin, that will be listed listen things. It is just to pump, so there will be more buyers and after that, it will dump. So be careful.
chermah

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:16:40 AM

a price of +2$ is very unlikely, we can't stop talking about the coins held by Ripple and the founders  (20% !! of the coins are held by the cofounders)
and btw congrats newbies you just made Ripple worth 0.5 trillion, so buy buy XRP tokens lol you really believe banks are going to buy XRP for settlement and make you rich  Shocked
chermah

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:32:47 AM

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ksamani/2017/12/20/the-bear-case-for-xrp-bitcoin-futures-edition/2/#7ccf52702302

Ripple Inc. is aware of this problem: they recently launched a liquidity program. Since Ripple Inc. owns about 2/3 of total XRP supply – with an implied valuation of $45-50 billion based on current spot prices – they are deliberately discounting their service at a significant rate to entice their customers to use XRP rather than BTC. This artificial liquidity is just - artificial. It will run out. This will maintain a floor of liquidity for XRP in the short term, but there’s just no way for this program to provide the liquidity necessary to exceed that of the global reserve

Unfortunately for XRP holders, the probability of XRP becoming the global reserve just became substantially more difficult. The CBOE and CME -- two of the world’s largest futures exchanges -- just launched Bitcoin futures trading. The magnitude of this development cannot be overstated. This hinders XRP’s chances of becoming the global reserve currency.

Shocked buy XRP token buy them they are cheap looool  Grin
limefatcat

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:23:14 PM

I am a foreigner living in Japan. Japanese investors LOVE ripple and there has been a lot of interest coming from the banks. You are crazy not to jump on this coin. It will hit $1 soon and if it hits coinbase or another major U.S exchange, it's possible to eventually reach $2 and up.

I am Japanese and I second this comment. Japanese crypt investors don't jump from one flavor of the week to another. They stick to what they like and they absolutely love Ripple.
Google リップルコイン
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:31:36 PM

I am a foreigner living in Japan. Japanese investors LOVE ripple and there has been a lot of interest coming from the banks. You are crazy not to jump on this coin. It will hit $1 soon and if it hits coinbase or another major U.S exchange, it's possible to eventually reach $2 and up.

I am Japanese and I second this comment. Japanese crypt investors don't jump from one flavor of the week to another. They stick to what they like and they absolutely love Ripple.
Google リップルコイン
i did and got plenty of japanese finds but what do they say in english?

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
TheBigPanda

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:53:01 PM

After the Bitcoin Cash concern happened those days on Coinbase, I guess the Ripple arrival could be postponed for a while. Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: