Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:29:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest  (Read 30966 times)
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:22:52 PM

If I was going to invest in bitcoin, then I would wait until the end of 2018 at least. I think that this year we will see bitcoin at a price of about 3000-4000 dollars.
It will be very insulting if bitcoin begins to update the highs without going through such a fall - you can not take part in the profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RonaldDuncan

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:28:17 PM

I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
You can research on these who have a very cheap price.

(ETH, BTC, NEO & IOTA)
Duecoin Official

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:44:27 PM

It is extremely crucial that we make right investment; it is not possible for us to be successful without the right investment, so need to be making sure that we make right investment to gain most. Duecoin could be that right option you always look for. Try it now to gain most!
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:30:09 PM

I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

If you want to invest in bitcoin then the first thing you need to do is to do some research and learn more experience. Because knowledge is very important in the investment process. At present, bitcoin price fluctuates around $ 7400, you should buy now when the price is low, only in a few months the price will increase.I believe in the future, the price of BTC will reach the moon, bring Left a lot of profits for investors.

rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:52:38 PM

first of all you must learn how crypto works and practice before you invest. read some articles of what coin is good to invest for long term and short term investment. do not invest by just giving your money to others it might be a scam at the end. its better that you buy your own coin and play it on the trading market.
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

For any person need to enter to the crypto market, this is the best time. Bearish market will help them to earn a lot. Any new commer should invest on promising projects as BTC, ETH, Neo and LTC. With the experience, they can take some risk and invest on other good coins and ICOs to gain a huge return.
indiejeff

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:07:26 PM

first of all you must learn how crypto works and practice before you invest. read some articles of what coin is good to invest for long term and short term investment. do not invest by just giving your money to others it might be a scam at the end. its better that you buy your own coin and play it on the trading market.

Very well said bro, i can give you a merit if i have one, unfortunately i dont have one and i’m still
Not capable of giving a merit. 😁
indiejeff

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

For me bro, before investing on a coin you must choose the right coin, make a research on trading and investing bro
FinbarAdley

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

Where do I start?

I think first you have to research on the crypto market and how it work then to invest in these coins it my opinion

BTC

ETH

NEO

IOTA 
insomnia79

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:14:38 PM

Cryptocurrency is always volatile but if you brave and you have patience to hodl the coin until the right price you will get a lot of benefit, and please buy when the price is low or going down, because you will get a lot of benefit from it. And one thing is important when you want to invest just wait until the coin price is higher than you buy
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

Where do I start?

start with research. you cannot invest into something you are not aware how it’s going to work. be open to losing but be positive you are going to gain. not everything is successful at first.
harrypotter1229

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:28:41 PM

Someone told me a long time ago that he always told me that investing bitcoins is always right. The recent market has dropped a lot. Now it's probably a good time to enter the encrypted world. Unfortunately, I have no money to invest anymore. I hope you can get good luck, my friend.
rockerzofIco

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

CloudFish is a startup backed by GeorgiaTech's accelerator in the United States and has recently announce plans for an ICO. CloudFish has a Social, Signature, Content and Referral campaign with great stake.
We are working on Scurity of ICO

Please check out our web site for details about the key innovation we are bringing to the cloud security industry
www.cloud-fish.io
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:31:56 PM

Where do I start?

if you did invest and followed your instincts that time you posted this,your a richer person by now,because thay same day bitcoin started to bubble and after just a week,reaches almost $20,000 and drops after december..this is what i wanna tell most of newcomers,that try to trust your instincts than trusting advicers here in forum
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:34:52 PM

The best / best ICO can help us make free money just by following the rules listed on how to join their bounty campaign.
That's why it should always be smart to check ICO reviews & ratings before investing.
Choose the owner of a highly effective dev team with good potential and can develop the project in a stable and good manner
Stimah22

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:49:51 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency require a lot of Skills, try to feed yourself with those analogy of dealing with Bitcoin...
Get yourself a very good exchanger where you can Buy/Sell at your diserable time, and please don't put all your money on one coins.
insect

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:40:10 PM

Most of the people showing interest in investing into cryptocurrency. In all the countries people came to know what is crypto currency and what it’s potential.
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:15:13 PM

If you have time to daytrade go for it, learn 2,3 ta signals of your choice, watch videos about them and start trading with very low amount first and try to compound them to grow your portfolio.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

Actually, short or long-term investment has its own positive and negative issues. However, personally, I think that for now, it is better to invest the Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies for long-term even the price is unstable. You should start by learning more about the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, about when the best time to buy the coins and how much you should invest better. It is also better to think about investing not only in Bitcoin but also other trusted altcoin. Yeah, losing money is part of the risks in doing investment and it is not only for bitcoin. In this case, if you really want to invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrency, just do at the right time.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

Where do I start?

As you are a newbie and don't know short term trading,for short term trading you have to be very skillful and active and must know about the particular chart.currently market is highly volatile and short term investment is highly risky for newbies,so it's advisable to you to engage in long term trading and when market recovers sell your investment.I am doing both long term and short term trading on basis of experience and research.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: