Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:29:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest  (Read 30966 times)
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:45:49 PM

I recommend you to research well on the best cryptocurrencies to invest on. Go and focus on the Top 10 fast growing yet volatile cryptocurrencies.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 02:51:39 PM

Invest in bitcoin is just the right choice, the other option you can take is
Divide your asset and trading on alts

SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:06:24 PM

Investing in bitcoin currently would be a pretty good option as currently the price of bitcoin is on the lower side as the price fell a bit recently. It's price is expected go higher in future, so it might get you alot of profit of you invest in it now. If you want to invest in any other altcoins I think a long term investment in Ethereum would be a pretty good choice as ethereum's price would slowly rise too. Also try to not panic and cash out when the price drops a little as it is pretty normal.
dissgo

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:31:41 PM

If you have much much money to invest, you should choose BTC. It is better for short-term profit or long-term profit.
If you only have less than $5000, I suggest you invest into altcoin which will be rising star such as ETH (this is my opinion), LTC, or you can find the useful informatins about the altcoin at coinmarketcap. You search for top 10 coins, look at its website, its plans / roadmap, how they solve problem, etc.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:41:01 PM

beside all the other opinion i will say that bitcoin and altcoins both are good for investment in the new year. all of them are providing good profit and from this we can take entry into the crypto market. altcoins are capturing the market the low budget investors have invested their income into this and soon they will get good profits the big investors have larger capital that's why they have invested in the bitcoin. Bitcoin are a good source of income they are providing many other benefits to the users in the present era.

Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:04:40 PM

If you have much much money to invest, you should choose BTC. It is better for short-term profit or long-term profit.
If you only have less than $5000, I suggest you invest into altcoin which will be rising star such as ETH (this is my opinion), LTC, or you can find the useful informatins about the altcoin at coinmarketcap. You search for top 10 coins, look at its website, its plans / roadmap, how they solve problem, etc.

I don't think so, BTC is really expensive choice. He gotta invest in some nice altcoins instead so he can cover much more: if some coin goes down, the others might fly to the moon.
Baikalika Team

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:16:14 PM

can be better to invest in some altcoins, those, that everyone is speaking now, but also can be a nice idea to invest in traders who is playing with bitcoin, they have different options, even from small amounts.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:20:33 PM

I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

It is always safe to invest in BTC it is the global crypto coin
of this age,when you invest hold,watch your investment grow and reinvest into altcoin
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:29:43 PM

Now you can do easiest thing follow John McCafé and open account in all exchange soon he tweet about coin buy immediately atleast it will raise for that particular day.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:36:10 PM

I will strongly suggest that you do take your time before you invest in a runaway market as we have it. Many altcoin including bitcoin has risen so many folds this year alone. Alternatively, you should invest in a quality ICO like wepower! Wepower is going to bring green power to blockchain and nobody should miss such a revolutionary project!

rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:59:06 PM

The time of the alt-coins has come )) While bitcoin in search of the bottom and points of support,
You can make good money on rising alternative trends!
kristii

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:55:09 PM

buy the whole set of top10 best alternative crypto currency
and you definitely will not go wrong. the time of growth has come!
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:30:32 PM

buy the whole set of top10 best alternative crypto currency
and you definitely will not go wrong. the time of growth has come!
That is too much risky to invest in such altcoin without any good research and study. i think  that bitcoin price reached to 19500 a few days ago and now it is about 10000 dollars. It gives a chance for new investors to put their money in bitcoin otherwise the price will go up again in the start of the next year. If you want to trade then you should learn all about good trading. You will be a successful trader if you have knowledge.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:34:49 PM

I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

It is always safe to invest in BTC it is the global crypto coin
of this age,when you invest hold,watch your investment grow and reinvest into altcoin
I will also suggest the same. In this day the most valuable and profitable currency of the world is bitcoin only. Other currencies are far behind from bitcoin and they will take a long time to reach to this level, then bitcoin will away from the eyes. I mean its price will be more than 50k. All the people are expecting that till the end of the year the price of bitcoin will be more than 30000 dollars.
ibemerum

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:43:44 PM

Is good to invest in crypto currency because of it's high return in profit and you are certain and very sure of recovery your money , make huge about of profit. So quickly go ahead and invest in crypto currency.
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:44:58 PM

HuhHuh It is not always good to invest in here, at least, if you do not even know what the hell you are doing.

Why would you invest? because of profit purposes?

All people like you should really deserve to lose all their earnings, cryptos are not an investment, they are just things that you can use in order to take advantage of their features.

Is good to invest in crypto currency because of it's high return in profit and you are certain and very sure of recovery your money , make huge about of profit. So quickly go ahead and invest in crypto currency.
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:02:09 AM

For me, I think that now is the right time to buy Bitcoin and invest in it. If you will take a look at how bitcoin price is now. It is volatile and at the same time it is now on its lowest price. If you will buy bitcoin as of now and hold it for a long time I think you will gain a profit you desired the most. So you must buy bitcoin now when it is the lowest price of it. It is a really good coin. If you don't want to hold it you can try to trade it to other altcoins as it gives you also a lot of profit in return.
Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:07:40 AM

Where do I start?

Start with research, look for the mistakes others have made starting off... Many people have lost tons of money trying to get rich quick..
Yes your right it must good to research first to know some idea to have more strategy to trad on haw to earn money. And to rich quick.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Maian

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:14:08 AM

If I was you I would have bought ether or bitcoin cash at this rate. They will rise soon and you will enjoy your profits.
We dont know what will happen soon so it good to choice two of th because if btc rise higher than ether they have profit same as ether.
SimplyEverything

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

Escrow

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:53:53 AM

Where do I start?

You can trade with Binance
They trade with many currency
It's easy to use .
If you're 21 you can use Cobinhood an exchange with no fees.
Day trading is profitable if you make correct moves but time consuming. I prefer Passive income. No need to do anything just wait for income daily / monthly.
With forex basic knowledge u can apply it here on crpytocurrency and maybe make lots?
Check out on Coindesk for crypto news and see which has potential coins will get pump and dump
Good luck!

-Peace-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: