Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:17:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest  (Read 30966 times)
heokonit

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

You need to fhieeru on google social media networks like FB TW follow famous characters in the crypto world to equip thcusw before you decide to invest in ICo or trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chistiy

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:30:05 AM

Now the market is unstable, so you should be very careful. Profit will come soon and also bankruptcy is on the way with the profit. Be prepared in every details of what you want to get buy or invest. It will be profitable investment because it is sure that BTC value and the other cryptocurrency will have a great increase in this year.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:40:13 AM

I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

If you are on forex before you must be have technical analysis skill and its really usefull in cryptomarket. Its true that cryptomarket is very volatile and if we have technical analysis, we can earn profits in daily basis but better if we are not using leverage on our account
gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:26:34 AM

You need an on-line exchange in order to send usd/euro and change them to crypto.
Proposals are already mentioned here by others, be careful these days the exchanges are crowded, it is mentioned that 50000 new investors are applying each day just in one of them.
If you know about stock market, then you know already what to do, its quite the same.
If you don't, a good solution would be to watch some videos on youtube on trading, there are many of them, it was for me a great help.
And something else, day trading is very difficult and you could lose your money.,
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:50:38 AM

First of all see a good exchange. Then invest your money in that and purchase coins which you like through with or btc. Do trading or hold them to earn money.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:06:37 AM

First of all see a good exchange. Then invest your money in that and purchase coins which you like through with or btc. Do trading or hold them to earn money.
We can also start by gaining knowledge and following them. It's not just about investing, better and
making a profit. We can also hold coin coins that can profit as invest in btc and eth if you have a lot of capital,
if your capital enough you can also invest using altcoin that may be profitable in the near future ....
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:19:13 AM

If you have a good knowledge of the crypto market, just do it , If you don't know the analysis, I think you should buy bitcoin or ETH for  long-term investment.
bosua283suabo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:28:37 AM

ou really want to invest in bitcoin that you need to do it as soon as possible, because the daily trend emerges beautiful turn.
Leighton Walker

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

I think you should invest with trading because it is a quite good way. Let's start with research, then looking for the mistakes that others have made starting off because many people have lost millions of money for that. If you want technical to analysis, you also can learn through many websites on the internet.
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:53:20 AM

If you wanna start investing you need to make a big research of the coin or ico that you will be investing in,with the exeptoin of Bitcoin or Etherium,these two coins are the best investment always.
Raidzin

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:58:38 AM

I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
Speak about the constancy of the BTC he is, as I think everyone knows, says the king of amount of cryptocoins. But the problem with that title is that it takes all the punches. Therefore, his course is unstable. He is very sensitive to influence. I think in the future, when the law calms down, it will be more stable.
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:03:49 AM

If you wanna start investing you need to make a big research of the coin or ico that you will be investing in,with the exeptoin of Bitcoin or Etherium,these two coins are the best investment always.

Yes always Bitcoin and Ethereum best for investment. I also like top 10 of coinmarketcap. That's not bad. Such like Ripple, Litecoin, XLM, Trx.
You said a good point, "make a big research" I like very much this line. Now people are crazy for invest without research.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:09:01 AM

Where do I start?

For me, YES, its better to invest in BTC rather than investing in stock market, forex, and etc, now, the only advantage of using BTC and or investing in it, is the liquidity methods. Yes, we all know that BTC is so volatile, but common guys, its easy to liquidate the BTC because of mass adaption in it, a lot of trading platforms accepts BTC, and also people nowadays are more concern more on peer to peer transfer and bitcoin is in demand at this time. Many are encourage to participate in BTC trading because of its value.

bamita127

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

in my opinion, if you want to invest. You must have USD, EUR and others supported by the authorities but bitcoin prices based on buy / sell orders ... and you need to learn something about bitcoin and altcoin something to exchange later.
phuonganh050598

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:52:52 AM

If you have a good decision skills and can analyze well, trading would be a good fit for you. If you have a lot of capital why not invest in bitcoin or eth. You can also gain a lot of profit if you invest in Ico's but it also have high risk.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:06:55 AM

Wow, the original post was from last december, so much has happened to the crypto market since then.

I would imagine if the OP invested back then, he saw a lot of his investments crash in value.
hopefully, he learned a lot through that.

The most important thing to point out is that Crypto investing is NOT easy.
It takes a lot of knowledge, patience, and understanding.

I think those who believe it to be easy are thinking all they have to do is buy BTC or an alt, wait a year, and then be a millionare.
Although yes, there are possible situations where that may happen (if you put in like 50k usd at the start and did absolutely nothing and waited).
But we all know, that is actually hard.
You get excited and start buying up all kinds of things.
You get scared and start selling.
There's so much that can happen.

In the end, crypto is a volatile market with a lot of potential but a lot of risks.
You need to be prepared.

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:50:59 AM

BTC is very good to hold for the long-term investment. You may get the bigger profits after some months. related to this condition, you can make a plan to sell the bitcoin after the price increases about ...% (decide it by yourselves). Yes, bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are still volatile. Therefore, make a great decision to invest in bitcoin wisely will be great.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
chistiy

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:48:54 PM

The trading in the crypto world as you might have researched already runs on daily basis and there is no stopping of it. The market continues to rise day by day and with in between dips of the coin you also get the opportunity to invest into crypto at right entry point. Investing in BTC would be a wise move now. Once you see that the price is going down, you invest more. In the future BTC is expected to go big.
schmeckles22

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

if you want to trade you can start by learning about it a little. try watching some guides on youtube.
bebeb17

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:12:56 PM

We can not determine the interests of others. If you want to try trading, it must be ready with every risk that will happen, especially you as a beginner in trading. Better to invest and keep monitoring market prices. If you invest in BTC, I think you will be safe, because BTC is the most influential coin in a strong crypto so it is not easy for BTC to fall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: