Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:55:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest  (Read 30971 times)
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:06:27 PM

you can start in the various types of exchanges that exist. please visit: https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/. there are lots of exchanges. you can start from anywhere you want.
btc why is it expected to be the future, because of the technology. Blockchain. many people want to adopt the blockchain.

Investing in bitcoin is a best option. This cryptocurrency will be the leader in the world of crypto for a long time. So buy and do not be afraid for its future. Ethereum is also a good currency.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:11:11 PM

you can start in the various types of exchanges that exist. please visit: https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/. there are lots of exchanges. you can start from anywhere you want.
btc why is it expected to be the future, because of the technology. Blockchain. many people want to adopt the blockchain.

Investing in bitcoin is a best option. This cryptocurrency will be the leader in the world of crypto for a long time. So buy and do not be afraid for its future. Ethereum is also a good currency.
Well, the Ethereum in this year does not show good results and in 2018 he also had a very worst year.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
allmight_

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:43:04 PM

In this market condition of falling prices it is hard to find which is the best for investment, for me i always do believe in bitcoin and ethereum that even their prices in the market was low in value i believe it can recover easily because of their strong platform and blockchain technology.
I agree with you that bitcoin and Ethereum are reliable coins for investment. But I do not think that bitcoin is chosen because of the technology. First of all, bitcoin does not have a well-known Creator or team, so it can maintain its position in any situation.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:23:13 PM

Now is not the best time to start trading, as to start trading, you need to invest in cryptocurrencies, and the market in the near future should fall quite strongly.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:25:08 PM

I think that you should start with the classical part, how to trade on the stock exchange ...) And then understand that the crypto market is not subject to scientific justification)
Andrews193

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:26:51 PM

I think this time not a good time to invest in any ICO. You can see the bear market come and ICO can not get big capital, and nothing for development. High risk!

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:39:03 PM

I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
I think trading is a great way to get big profits. But, in doing so you need expertise in reading charts and determining when is the right time to buy coins that you will trade. I think you can do it well if you want to learn more about trading.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:42:01 PM

I think that cryptocurrency can still bring great profit to investors. But we must be very careful about that. The market is unstable.

Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:47:11 PM

I think this time not a good time to invest in any ICO. You can see the bear market come and ICO can not get big capital, and nothing for development. High risk!
ico is now on the contrary the most risky , and I do not think that it can bring so much more money than to invest in a good project that is already on the market , but in General it is better to diversify the risks

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:47:23 PM

You are agree to invest in BTC so you know the digital currency isn't only Digital currency. After Bitcoin market Ripple market has a good future.
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:56:00 PM

You are agree to invest in BTC so you know the digital currency isn't only Digital currency. After Bitcoin market Ripple market has a good future.
I totally agree with you. It seems to me that these coins are the most reliable and promising at the moment. In addition, I would consider ETH as a coin for investment.

Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:03:10 PM

In this market condition of falling prices it is hard to find which is the best for investment, for me i always do believe in bitcoin and ethereum that even their prices in the market was low in value i believe it can recover easily because of their strong platform and blockchain technology.
I agree with you that bitcoin and Ethereum are reliable coins for investment. But I do not think that bitcoin is chosen because of the technology. First of all, bitcoin does not have a well-known Creator or team, so it can maintain its position in any situation.

Reliable? Investors probably will not agree with you, especially if you look at what happened to their assets over the past year. It is necessary to specify what kind of reliability you are talking about

Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:36:29 PM

I totally agree with you. It seems to me that these coins are the most reliable and promising at the moment. In addition, I would consider ETH as a coin for investment.
Bitcoin and possibly secure investment ripple but I don't think are reliable , because the coin is falling and will fall , and particularly positive news for the coin, no

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:44:52 PM

Well, only if for the long term. if you look at Ethereum as an investment in the medium term, it is better not to do it now
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 09:52:25 PM

start from basic and simple things used to be. investment or trade need aspects that must be understood and this will could be a good time can master it. It is true that Crypto has the potential good and could offer him a result certainly hope a lot of people. that needs to be attention is sometimes a lot which is not concerned with aspects that affect the value of the sake that the results became worse.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:55:50 PM

start from basic and simple things used to be. investment or trade need aspects that must be understood and this will could be a good time can master it. It is true that Crypto has the potential good and could offer him a result certainly hope a lot of people. that needs to be attention is sometimes a lot which is not concerned with aspects that affect the value of the sake that the results became worse.

The right decisions are only taken from you bye using your experience my opinion to all the new 20 is don't consult about investing a cryptocurrency are choosing a currency for your investment and it is also good for you too make the proper decision.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:06:33 PM

Well, it is your choice. But I think you have to wait until it rise up again so you can have the maximum profit that you can get from it. It is volatile and it is normal but there will be a time that it will really shoot to the moon. Have you tried some Altcoins? I think you can choose several good coins or tokens aside from Bitcoin.
bitelliotZOOM

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:07:42 PM

If you want to invest, then you have to do it. I think that the right investment can make a very big profit. Just be careful.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 10:16:58 PM

to start an investment you can start from BTC or some other altcoin depending on the research you are doing but I advise you not to think about profits in near future because now market is experiencing a decline in prices

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:26:22 PM

I think bitcoin is a coin that must be owned by investors and traders as a back up for other coins because bitcoin is the most potential, as long as crypto does not die then bitcoin will not die so when other coins fail, they still have good coins and still can profit from bitcoin

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: