Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest  (Read 30974 times)
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 03:41:36 PM

Are you bachelor to cryptocurrency worl you should be learn about cryptocurrency. After you can find whats the best coins in coinmarketcap. Then you can invest your coins in best altcoins or btc.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:47:34 PM

I'm chose ICO (DexAge) on the recommendation of friends,they they have great ambitions.
Everyone has big ambitions in ico , I would not go into this ico now, it is better to choose the top coins and buy at the moment they can give you a big profit this year!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:59:43 PM

In your list of very worthy projects, some of them are very promising, but I still dare to offer a coin not from the first hundred - Fantom.
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:36:54 PM

I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

Then wait for the right opportunity, when the market is kinda showing some entry point where it is good to enter, then wait it, that way can help you be more efficient and profitable in compared to this moment.

Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:17:49 PM

Wow, if you had put a lot of money into BTC by the time you made this post and sold at the peak price in Early 2018, you would have been a very rich man now, I hope you followed through with your plan though.
Well, few people can tolerate such a time , I only know very few people who have survived, I think that now is also the moment when it is good to invest in bitcoin and altcoins !

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:24:29 PM

I would recommend to invest in altcoins, because I truly believe that the market is going to recover with the Bakkt launch and the next ETFs decision. And in my opinion altcoins would be pumped much harder as BTC.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:01:24 PM

The desire to invest is certainly good, but it would be best to analyze the projects and not to miss the opportunity to do this now, because in the future prices will be very large. I think that all this can definitely have serious problems.
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193

$martFund

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:13:03 PM

Carry out proper research before investing, I recommend Ethereum it is low right now. Crypto investment is a big risk so take your time and make sure the decision is yours, don't feel pressured so that what ever the outcome is you will know you made your decision yourself

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:11:58 PM

It seems to me that it will be relevant to invest in Ethereum despite the fact that sometimes it shows a decrease.
This coin, in my opinion, is very promising and has every chance at the moment of the onset of the bull run to become great and bring profit to the players who invested in it.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Gigonaut

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:08:06 AM

Solarex_ico is a great opportunity to purchase and hold a real world asset. Great team and community have come toghether to bring a clean renewable energy to the people of Africa as well as preparing their sevice for other regions as well. An excellent opportunity to get involved with a promising project.
Easily researchable and helpfull team.
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:29:03 AM

Its great to invest in bitcoin but Its better to make research in bitcoin first and how the market moves and invest only on your excess money so that you can HOLD your BTC for along time while waiting for you price target  Wink
Clewer

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:53:15 AM

I want to invest in Bitcoin, but the market is not very decisive to invest because my analysis has been very thorough from year to year the benefits are not like the previous year than the current year, which I experienced so falling
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:13:39 AM

I want to invest in Bitcoin, but the market is not very decisive to invest because my analysis has been very thorough from year to year the benefits are not like the previous year than the current year, which I experienced so falling
Well, if that's what you have in mind then you better stay away.
Wait for the right time that you feel it's worth investing already, if you'll ask me now, I would not hesitate to invest
because the market is down and looks like we are dipping already, so we will be buying at the lowest price.

That if you only believe... I hope you'll change your mind soon.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 07:17:15 AM

No need to be too hasty in deciding to invest. as we know that indeed we must be able to manage finances and also see a risk from investment. in the cryptocurrency the risk of investing is quite high and we must be able to do research

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dami.shagaya

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:56:55 AM

I strongly believe investors should be looking at long term effect in investing in cryptocurrency. Besides, another aspect for investors to investigate before investing is if the project is of infrastructure purpose like Solarex - Powering Africa Project. This is a project that will solve problems and surely attracts investors due to huge lake of energy in Africa. Check out solarex.io and read the white paper. Crypto investment is great only with proper projects.
dnovsckym

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:29:16 AM

Bitcoin will never be stable and this is its strength to attract more investors, and you need to start with the simplest thing - learning!
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:24:08 AM

I have already said, even though now very low prices and the temptation to buy as many coins very large, it is better to wait for the beginning of market growth and then buy

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:20:11 PM

I have already said, even though now very low prices and the temptation to buy as many coins very large, it is better to wait for the beginning of market growth and then buy
maybe there are also some people who think differently to buy now and invest from now on because of their low value. when low prices are used as well as possible even though they don't know when it will grow when it will increase, but remain optimistic and enthusiastic that the market can rise again. so if you do it now in the future you can get a big profit.

moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:40:05 PM

Well, if that's what you have in mind then you better stay away.
Wait for the right time that you feel it's worth investing already, if you'll ask me now, I would not hesitate to invest
because the market is down and looks like we are dipping already, so we will be buying at the lowest price.

That if you only believe... I hope you'll change your mind soon.
it is true that I will also choose to invest rather than choose to think again, as we know that the market is declining and the current bitcoin price is lower than the previous price, this is an opportunity to get bitcoin at low prices, if you think too much and analyze then you will miss this golden moment

Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:00:38 PM

Well now of course don't need to buy all coins , I think you can certainly purchase but 5% percent , because I think we're in for another drop !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: