Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 03:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest  (Read 30983 times)
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:03:56 PM

Then do it fast, because I think with ETFs launch and the upcoming ETH hardfork, you do not have too much time left, before everything explodes. I cannot wait to see another great year for crypto currencies.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:05:51 PM

I have already said, even though now very low prices and the temptation to buy as many coins very large, it is better to wait for the beginning of market growth and then buy
Well now of course don't need to buy all coins , I think you can certainly purchase but 5% percent , because I think we're in for another drop !

It depends on what is your goal. It's very unlikely that Bitcoin drops below 3k. The support is strong. Though top altcoins could drop to 30-40% from current levels. So now is enough good time to buy BTC

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:35:33 PM

I would recommend to invest in altcoins, because I truly believe that the market is going to recover with the Bakkt launch and the next ETFs decision. And in my opinion altcoins would be pumped much harder as BTC.
Well, no one knows when the market will recover , I think you first need to invest in bitcoin , and then if the altcoins will be restored it will be possible to buy them, if the bull market will all have time to buy

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:46:03 PM

I think if you invest in BTC then it is a long-term investment, maybe if you want to start short-term trading you can choose several altcoins because there are so many altcoins that only have a dump and pump community (it doesn't last long)

alarsincoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:35:55 PM

I am not sure that now is a good time to invest. The market at any time can go even lower. But if you are ready to wait a few months, now is a good time to buy coins.

Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:25:47 PM

I am not sure that now is a good time to invest. The market at any time can go even lower. But if you are ready to wait a few months, now is a good time to buy coins.
I also think that some altcoins have already dropped a lot, and I think a new growth may begin soon ! always need to buy in the bear market!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
ChrisTaylor

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:20:06 AM

BTC, ETH, XRP, XMR, EOS, are all good to invest for beginner.

If you want to buy some altcoins, maybe can consider this, new tech for record the history on the blockchain. See how they do:

"Historia disrupts, as cliche as it sounds, the history market. And if you think there is no history market than the way the history is recorded and kept. Opening the possibility to everyone become the historian, the keeper of records of our history.

Historia is a blockchain-based database focused on preserving the original account of history. Our aim is to incentivize the contribution of accurate historical events that will be reviewed by a diverse, globally distributed pool of voters. Historia decentralizes the recording of history from the few to the many, providing a change log to history and a platform to combat censorship and bias."

It is not ICO, it is already on exchanges, so nothing fraud, just want to make sure more guys know it! They are listed on STEX exchange

Else I heard for times are like Bittorrent, Dfinity, you can all consider, before investing please investigate deeply on the projects.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:48:49 PM

I wouldn't agree that cryptocurrency looks more simpler than forex. I think it is all a matter of interest in the world you are doing.

Concerning the coins to invest in, I hadn't name out cryptocurrencies to you as it will look like am shilling out my coins to you. I would suggest you do a proper research about the coins you want to invest in before you make moves. You can try to enhance your research to top 20 cryptocurrency to reduce the risk involved.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:02:37 PM

If you want to invest in cryptocurrencies, then you need to understand that it is risky. I think that you should be able to control your losses and should be able to react quickly to the current situation. This is very important when investing in cryptocurrencies.
aziziasa

Activity: 316

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:24:49 PM

You don't mistakenly put your money into Bitcoin. The value of Bitcoin continues to grow and when there is a decline it is reasonable because it will definitely rise again. I benefited a lot from investing in Bitcoin and Altcoin. So if you work hard, I think you will be able to make a lot of profits.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 11:45:33 PM

I think you need to study cryptocurrencies and blockchain and then move up to the BTC market and have a look and then decide getting advice here on whether to buy or not might end up discouraging you i think you need more self creativity and choice am sure you will learn better with that

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:05:14 AM

You don't mistakenly put your money into Bitcoin. The value of Bitcoin continues to grow and when there is a decline it is reasonable because it will definitely rise again. I benefited a lot from investing in Bitcoin and Altcoin. So if you work hard, I think you will be able to make a lot of profits.
Working hard is necessary if you would consider short term trading or day trading as you need to be smart in calling your prediction
and that requires proper market monitoring which will absolutely consume your time. However, for long term trading,we don't need to work hard, we just have to understand what is bitcoin and the factors that would affect it's price and we can hold calmly.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:43:13 AM

Long term holding is good if you want to gain more profits and patience is the key if you want big profits.
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:36:05 AM

My person experience in crypto-trading or buying and hold, it is easier to forecast than Forex. but as a beginner you need someone experienced to put you through or else you will make terrible lose.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:43:04 AM

... However, for long term trading,we don't need to work hard, we just have to understand what is bitcoin and the factors that would affect it's price and we can hold calmly.
There are many factors that affect the value of bitcoin. For me, sometimes the growth of bitcoin remains a mystery because in many cases I just do not see the reasons for growth.This market is unpredictable, perhaps the regulation of the industry will be able to solve most of these problems.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:43:58 AM

I think those kind of decisions especially investing must be done on your own you need to trust your own opinions and research not someone else research good luck for all Smiley
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:48:16 AM

I'd recommend to choose projects that are almost at the end of ICO. For example DexAge.
They are already have MVP, so you can try it. Also open team and already raised almost 4m$.
At this time it has 0.01$ price and 20% bonus. So it's a good sign for a future growth!
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:10:59 PM

I think those kind of decisions especially investing must be done on your own you need to trust your own opinions and research not someone else research good luck for all Smiley
When someone else's opinion is well-reasoned, you can follow the advice, but when they just say what to do, without explaining why, then it is best to understand everything yourself
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:14:33 PM

I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
In bitcoin at the moment it is very good to invest, as it has fallen very low and goes through the support line , I think bitcoin is a good coin for investment, tembolee next year will be a bullish trend, I'm sure of it !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:22:14 PM

Bitcoin to many has bottomed out , so the expectations is that it is going to rise. In my opinion this is a good time to invest on Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: