Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs  (Read 7256 times)
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:57:10 AM

My favorite on going ICO is Daneel.io and the project team is excellent and I am very excited about the success of their project and I will support Daneel all the way.

I heard Daneel earlier and it is a good ICO also. But I think the Abyss for gaming is better currency in the field of gaming and I'm a gamer so I am looking forward for them to succeed in the near future.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
escrow4acc

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:00:41 AM

Of course it's BitDegree! You saw somewhere else one project, which already at the start of almost 30 million users (29 or so, if I'm not mistaken).
Plus one of the founders previously worked in the Coursera. Plus, good funds and low capitalization. I think that this is a good reserve for the future.

sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:08:06 AM

My favorite ICO this month is Trade.io (the one i`m promoting on my signature). They plan to develop a blockchain trading platform that will trade a lot of assets. The token they are selling can be used for trading or for holding and getting payments according to the participation in the trading pool.
I think it is a very nice project and users will mass adopt the platform because it fills a gat that is currently in the crypto world.
Now they are in the second week of the ICO and you can buy at the price:1 ETH = 800 Trade Tokens.
They allready announced some partnerships that you can find on they`re site.

bitlayer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:32:10 AM

My favorite ICO is ongoing: AppCoins. It is a crypto asset aimed for the app economy and backed by a 200 million users company. Their goal is to solve some big issues in the app industry, such as advertising and in-app purchase. I read their white paper and it is interesting how they approach the three main players in the app ecosystem (developers, user and OEM). You might consider taking a look at it: https://appcoins.io/
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:36:39 AM

Personally I am liking Crowdholding.

They have a working platform since April, strong team and are looking to have co-creation between startups and the general public.

You can log onto their platform and earn cryptocurrency from co-creating!

https://ico.crowdholding.com
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:46:54 AM

Be sure to check DIW token, an upcoming ICO for the new year.
You can find more information here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2567416.0
The whole idea is actually amazing. Decentralized Security by keeping personal information stored securely in your personal identification wallet.
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:11:09 PM

Hi! GLOBCOIN Ico starts on January.

Unlike other cryptocurrencies, GLOBCOIN is a token but it’s backed by real assets, one for one, with real creditworthiness at a custodian bank… their currency basket (GLX) is already traded for large clients on a traditional foreign exchange forward market. So by construction, it will be 100% asset-backed and very stable.
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:44:48 PM

I've heard of DIW also, i visited their website and i must say i was impressed with the idea and whole concept.

Visit ann thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2567416.0

I would like to know more about this project so im following it closely.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:04:22 PM

for right now you can see the INS Ecosystem, its still ongoing, you can see at https://ins.world as you can see on their website that the coin is sole 92% of hardcap, so its have 8% more to reach hardcarp. you can join with their project to get the bonus when the Token sale is ongoing

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
lamby

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:15:15 PM

ICOs that make real impact are rare to come by these days. There are still a few out there though. Its my honest opinion that Gladius is one of the best out there presently. Think about the havoc caused by DDos attacks and you can understand what impact Gladius will effect
coineye

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:22:16 PM

Many variants are interested here. I can single out Bankex as one of the most promising

◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET      BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▰   TOKEN SALE : 09 February - 16 March   
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:25:52 PM

Personally I love CyberTrust upcoming ICO.. It is awesome and financially oriented one. The project itself is huge as it addresses the financial institutions/banks, turning bitcoin into securities. And that's where the future is heading. Check it out: https://www.cybertrust.io

Shaofalova

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:54:22 PM

My favorite now is Bitsync, because we all need decentralized exchange. I hope it will with good usability 🙏

Hityor_Petar

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:07:44 PM

Many variants are interested here. I can single out Bankex as one of the most promising

I agree with the statement. Recently I came across the Bankex and I really liked their idea. I think this project has a great future

Kil007

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:24:45 PM

Indahash will close soon, it my choice in December because they building platform and this platform will replace what missing in crypto currency,
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:43:46 AM

I my opinion INS Ecosystem- Decentralized Ecosystem Directly Connecting Grocery Manufacturers and Consumers,ICO started on 5th December and ending on 25th December, Second is Gladius-Decentralized CDN and DDoS Protection on the Blockchain. An automated marketplace where you can rent out your spare bandwidth and storage as well as purchase content delivery and DDoS protection services. token sale starting on 14th January-18.And last one is DES – Decentralized Escrow Service (Descrow) is the first in the world and unique by its nature decentralized escrow platform for conducting ICOs. ICO started on 29th November before joining any ICO you have to research well about it.

Fredrosam

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:54:41 AM

For my experience, I can suggest you e-Chat ICO (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255337.0). They really huge project, have strong advisors team and ready working product, popular in the markets
HuffPost called it one of the most security messengers!
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:58:50 PM

Tell me your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs. These sites like ICObench overwhelm me, there are to many.

Also give some reasons why. Yeah I know this is the lazy way, but who cares right. Just looking for a top5 and research them see if any are worth getting into.

I have participated in three ICOs and only one gave me significant results. This is EOS. My unsuccessful efforts were connected with  DAO which was hacked and Tezos which under investigation. So EOS is the best one that I know.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:03:23 PM

Tell me your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs. These sites like ICObench overwhelm me, there are to many.

Also give some reasons why. Yeah I know this is the lazy way, but who cares right. Just looking for a top5 and research them see if any are worth getting into.

The top ICOs according to some ratings are not actually selling very well. The best way to assess a certain ICO is to look at how they fare in their ICO itself. That is the ultimate gauge of how well they are received by the public and the market. There have been so many top ICOs that ended up too short from their desired outcome. Look at Envion ICO on the other hand. What can you say? For several hours of ICO, millions were already raised. It has raised 34 Million USD so far. And that's a few days performance only.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
lamario

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:15:19 PM

Should definitely check out Aurora, I think it's highly underrated for what it's offering. https://auroradao.com/tokensale/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: