Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:20:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 x10-to x100 Gains, Predict Your Top 3 with details why!  (Read 1069 times)
Christopher40 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:27:53 AM

3) Spectre- XSPEC: "The reasoning is: - It is PoSv3 so its very fast - 60 sec transactions - It has stealth addresses that make your transactions go through separate uncorrelated addresses - It will feature Ring Signatures from v1.5 on, that makes your digital signature of transaction signed by a person of a specific pool - It is first ever coin that has got TOR with OBFUScation4 integrated natively into an opened client. It makes your traffic appear as a normal one to a provider or whoever looks (instead of looking like TOR traffic) - It has got encrypted chat function which is a big deal for privacy (would be more easy to use in v1.4)
GREATEST FEATURES OF THE PROJECT: They have professional cryptographers (15+ years in the field) who made it all possible.
As some people pointed out, they will have in Q12018 best tech, yet the price is laughable compared to other established anon cryptos."

https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/

Spectre is a privacy coin that is so under the radar that it's laughable.  They should probably be competing with Monero at the moment because their privacy tech is amazing.  This one will take off when it reaches the top 100 and people understand how good the tech is.  A much needed update to the website is coming.  Also, XSPEC does stake.

Spectre has a Circulating Supply of around 20 million

2) Phore-PHR: This link tells most of what you need to understand about Phore.

https://medium.com/@ainsleyh/phore-may-become-a-very-big-deal-in-cryptos-and-a-libertarians-paradise-4283c7563598

Phore is a masternode staking coin with Zerocoin technology.  As I'm writing this Phore has just gone up over 150 percent in the last couple of days.  They are listed on Cryptopia and Coinsexchange with plans to hit other exchanges soon.  When this happens lookout!!! If you think 150 percent was a big movement then you don't understand Phore.  Phore potentially could be a Dash with a Decentralized marketplace mixed in with alot of other things the team has under it's sleaves.  The community is also uncomparable. 

Circulating Supply: Around 8 million....It needs to be updated on coinmarketcap.

1) And my number 1 for 2018 is: Well I was hesitant to post this as I'm still acquiring it.  It's called Zephyr (ZEPH) and it's only on Bitshares Decentralized Exchange at the moment. Over the past few days I've been watching it move from .01 to .07.  I think by the end of 2018 it will be at a minimum of 4 to 5 dollars.  These 2 youtube videos explain Zephyr in full:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KudrYgpgvg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4eXfjCMy5w

Once it gets on more exchanges and exposure it will explode. 

Circulating Supply: 126 million

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vladimir21

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:55:14 AM

spectre is great, i've read a dev comment on their channel that Bisq exchange integration is in process. So no wonder it is almost 1 dollar atm, with low volume and new exchange can easily go to 2 dollars
vladimir21

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:08:25 AM

also zaphyr looks good, not so much for phore
krazy89

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:17:56 AM

STRATIS and Qtum
New investors with no knowledges about now pushing every damn coin below 1$ to the moon , haha they soon realize those shitcoins with no products wont go anywhere soon , the time for the real Projects will come , Stratis and Qtum 1b and 2b $ marketcap atm , too undervalued IMO. They almost finished their product , with alot of Icos and Dapps will run on their platform , i expect a HUGE pump for these coins once those new investors realize about this , new money new ATH . QTUM already listed on the biggest exchanges , but Stratis still listed on 3 old exchanges , when the tech comes , im pretty sure Bithumb bitinext or Coinone will list Stratis, that alone can push Strat to the new high , leave aside the techs lol.
 DONT chase the price , lets invest in Tech.
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:24:27 AM

spectre is great, i've read a dev comment on their channel that Bisq exchange integration is in process. So no wonder it is almost 1 dollar atm, with low volume and new exchange can easily go to 2 dollars

I expect $3-5 in the near term.  It has been on a tear lately, but it's still under a $1.  I consider any price under $1 a steal for Spectrecoin, and anything under $5 a bargain.  This is a solid privacy coin that is going places; in a year, you'll either be glad you bought and held on to it, or you'll be wishing you had bought some at under $5.  That's my prediction.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
vladimir21

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:25:32 AM

STRATIS and Qtum
New investors with no knowledges about now pushing every damn coin below 1$ to the moon , haha they soon realize those shitcoins with no products wont go anywhere soon , the time for the real Projects will come , Stratis and Qtum 1b and 2b $ marketcap atm , too undervalued IMO. They almost finished their product , with alot of Icos and Dapps will run on their platform , i expect a HUGE pump for these coins once those new investors realize about this , new money new ATH . QTUM already listed on the biggest exchanges , but Stratis still listed on 3 old exchanges , when the tech comes , im pretty sure Bithumb bitinext or Coinone will list Stratis, that alone can push Strat to the new high , leave aside the techs lol.

you do realize most profit in x10-x100 low value coins that he mentioned? High value coins takes alot of time to increase and make profit
vladimir21

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:27:14 AM

I expect $3-5 in the near term.  It has been on a tear lately, but it's still under a $1.  I consider any price under $1 a steal for Spectrecoin, and anything under $5 a bargain.  This is a solid privacy coin that is going places; in a year, you'll either be glad you bought and held on to it, or you'll be wishing you had bought some at under $5.  That's my prediction.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

U have any idea if its true about their BISQ exchange listing in the coming weeks any more info on that?
Christopher40 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:52:21 AM

Stratis and QTUM are good coins with good tech.  Long term they will grow for sure.  You might as well throw NEO in on that list and Monero.  All have great tech and could grow ten times over time.  Those are easy calls to make imo because they are all fairly well established.  The 3 I mentioned have very good tech as well.  In 2018, I like these three under the radar coins.   
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:45:18 AM

I got into Phore today and am already up 100% lol... From what I've read so far, it's very promising.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:22:05 AM

My choice would be:

1. WAVES because ICOs and smart contracts are raising in populariry every day. Just remember what happened with ETH this year.

2. Onion because they are having very heavy hype group and "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

3. BitSend because it's a very good coin with solid team. They have airdrop until Q2 2018. I'm expecting price pump after this.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:56:06 AM

2. Onion because they are having very heavy hype group and "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

Cheesy
You do have a very good point there.  Give a bunch away for free and then they want to hype it up.  It doesn't matter if they deliver when every inch up on the market is 100% profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:09:28 AM

XSPEC- Privacy focused and IOTA like.  IOTA hit 5 bucks with marketing and no privacy function.  XSPEC has hit just under a dollar with NO MARKETING and what appears to be superior privacy function.  I've said it many times.  Privacy will be the future of cryptos.

SYS-  Blockmarket has a great UI and wonderful function and it's cheap.  When people see how this online EBAY works it WILL get big.  Especially if they take on more coins.

Stellar-  Stellar is like Ripple with a SOUL.  Sure ripple might do better, but do we really want to bring banks back into the fray in the same fashion they existed before?  Ripple is helping poor countries and it's gaining traction.  I think it could go x10

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:15:09 PM

WAVES (with NG nobrainer) - fastest blockchain in the world + DEX
OmiseGO (obvious)

Biggest upside returns:

NEBLIO (better ETH version with 8 programming langs)
SPECTRECOIN (one of the best upcoming techs in anonymous sector, price is undervalued)

Its been x3 past wek already but its gonna be up to 5 bucks very soon

1) SpectreCoin (XSPEC) - 0.00004572 BTC (+15.12%%)  Wink Very interesting project that will definitely go up in price! - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0
XSPEC - I'm sure that it will cost much more than now, I buy this coin for all my money!
Indeed an anonymous coin which is dynamically developed by the community!

Publication about the project - https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/  Wink

2) eXperience - 0.00000002 BTC (107.24%) - Volume (24h)    $5 983 130 USD  Shocked \ 316.32 BTC  Roll Eyes -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2313170.120
The cost will increase several times by the end of the year, a very interesting project with a large volume of bidding !!!

3) ZOIN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2085112.0

4) Phore - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2307909.0

5) Monoeci (XMCC) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2083054

6) KZCash - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2312421.820
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:52:11 PM

Stellar-  Stellar is like Ripple with a SOUL.  Sure ripple might do better, but do we really want to bring banks back into the fray in the same fashion they existed before?  Ripple is helping poor countries and it's gaining traction.  I think it could go x10

The market don't care for souls and ideals. It cares for delivering the tech, for promising opportunities, reliabilities, marketing and cash. The connection between blockchain and the existing financial system brings all that. And exactly this will move XRP upward further in 2018.

Three possible high-gainers:

Verge
Not since McAffee twittered, I believe in this coin. I went in in spring this year. Active devs, strong community. The hype around anonymous coins will go on. Once Wraith Protocol is released, we will see another x10. MC at the moment: 880M

Xtrabytes
The quarrels in the team are past. Additional devs and other people are hired to speed up the development, to grow the networking and intensify the marketing. If they deliver - and the actual team-development looks like, that they are absolutely motivated to deliver - we will see a x100 at minimum. MC at the moment: 62M

High risk - I know - but: Rupee
Regional blockchain solutions are a new trend, since the BTC network is overstrained and too expensive. With Rupee, a strong, willing team of devs & networkers hits a huge market. If this works out, the profit of early investors will be huge. Possible x1000. MC at the moment: 5M

Regards!
McW

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:55:29 PM

if we are talking about x10~x100 gains it should be a well known project that current undervalued.
not something like what OP mentioned above to be honest.
because we are not yet to know about its real value and it may be can not survive next week.
in my opinion there're a lot of coins that undervalued and has a good technology behind it,
like VERGE,
the only reason why this coin has not been pumped yet because its supply and circulation.
and KMD,
next year there will be an atomic swap that will happen with it,and the price should move to another level before that thing come up.
lastly SAFEX,
not sure about what is the reason behind this,but this coin always find its way to make a move.
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:24:06 PM

I agree that XSPEC is interesting option but not sure for x100. Can be x5-10 for sure in 2018. Privacy coins will be the trend in the future when regulation will bring a lot of attention for early rich investors.

I like OMG because of strong team with stable business and support of goverment.

Also I'd vote for the AION. It's very strong coin fundamentally and still no exchanges except ED...

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:32:55 PM

WAVES (with NG nobrainer) - fastest blockchain in the world + DEX

SPECTRECOIN (one of the best upcoming techs in anonymous sector, price is undervalued)

Its been x3 past wek already but its gonna be up to 5 bucks very soon

Agree with these two coins. WAVES is about to explode next year and compete with ethereum, except the waves coin is super cheap right now (compared with eth).

XSPEC is another super cheap coin that can easily compete with Monero. This is a bargain at $1 right now but will go up quickly after the new website is released

Christopher40 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:06:15 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7kg484/a_lost_gem_in_a_sea_of_shitcoins_vol_2/?st=jbb99o74&sh=cf422159

https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@bitspark/bitspark-and-the-future-of-zephyr-roadmap
myfranco

Activity: 361

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:52:24 PM

STRATIS and Qtum

you do realize most profit in x10-x100 low value coins that he mentioned? High value coins takes alot of time to increase and make profit
No it's not. Look at Cardano, EOS, IOTA. They went at least x10 and it was only in 1 month. Market is totally different and bullier than bullish now. Would you expect Ripple would triple in only 2 weeks?
Compradora

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:58:10 PM

Ethereum - The current price is really low, it was 0.12BTC in the history. Then it can easily make huge increase like 10x.

Binance - They have plenty of users and the trade volume is crazy there. I won't get surprised if it makes 20x or 30x next year.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: