Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:32:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 x10-to x100 Gains, Predict Your Top 3 with details why!  (Read 1069 times)
Marekeke

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:00:44 AM

WAVES (with NG nobrainer) - fastest blockchain in the world + DEX
OmiseGO (obvious)

Biggest upside returns:

NEBLIO (better ETH version with 8 programming langs)
SPECTRECOIN (one of the best upcoming techs in anonymous sector, price is undervalued)

Its been x3 past wek already but its gonna be up to 5 bucks very soon

http://s019.radikal.ru/i605/1711/ae/32749da3dbdd.png

Good choices. Especially Neblio will gain a lot of ground pretty soon.
Other than that I highly recommend looking into Oceanlab. If you believe in Waves, Oceanlab becomes a no-brainer and has so much room to grow in 2018.
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:10:48 AM

spectre is great, i've read a dev comment on their channel that Bisq exchange integration is in process. So no wonder it is almost 1 dollar atm, with low volume and new exchange can easily go to 2 dollars

I expect $3-5 in the near term.  It has been on a tear lately, but it's still under a $1.  I consider any price under $1 a steal for Spectrecoin, and anything under $5 a bargain.  This is a solid privacy coin that is going places; in a year, you'll either be glad you bought and held on to it, or you'll be wishing you had bought some at under $5.  That's my prediction.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

U have any idea if its true about their BISQ exchange listing in the coming weeks any more info on that?

All I know is what the dev announced on the slack, that BISQ has confirmed that Spectrecoin has been integrated into the upcoming software release, so it will be listed on BISQ as soon as the software is released.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:22:46 AM

STRATIS and Qtum
New investors with no knowledges about now pushing every damn coin below 1$ to the moon , haha they soon realize those shitcoins with no products wont go anywhere soon , the time for the real Projects will come , Stratis and Qtum 1b and 2b $ marketcap atm , too undervalued IMO. They almost finished their product , with alot of Icos and Dapps will run on their platform , i expect a HUGE pump for these coins once those new investors realize about this , new money new ATH . QTUM already listed on the biggest exchanges , but Stratis still listed on 3 old exchanges , when the tech comes , im pretty sure Bithumb bitinext or Coinone will list Stratis, that alone can push Strat to the new high , leave aside the techs lol.
 DONT chase the price , lets invest in Tech.
My recommendation yesterday
Qtum already skyrocketed.
You guys know what to do now right  ?
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:45:56 PM

OmiseGO (obvious)

Biggest upside returns:

SPECTRECOIN (one of the best upcoming techs in anonymous sector, price is undervalued)

Other than that I highly recommend looking into Oceanlab. If you believe in Waves, Oceanlab becomes a no-brainer and has so much room to grow in 2018.
Wow! My three favourite coins - Neblio, Waves, and Oceanlab! Has someone been peeking at my Christmas wishlist again?
Will look into XSPEC and see if we're using the same crystal ball

krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:22:29 PM

STRATIS and Qtum
New investors with no knowledges about now pushing every damn coin below 1$ to the moon , haha they soon realize those shitcoins with no products wont go anywhere soon , the time for the real Projects will come , Stratis and Qtum 1b and 2b $ marketcap atm , too undervalued IMO. They almost finished their product , with alot of Icos and Dapps will run on their platform , i expect a HUGE pump for these coins once those new investors realize about this , new money new ATH . QTUM already listed on the biggest exchanges , but Stratis still listed on 3 old exchanges , when the tech comes , im pretty sure Bithumb bitinext or Coinone will list Stratis, that alone can push Strat to the new high , leave aside the techs lol.

you do realize most profit in x10-x100 low value coins that he mentioned? High value coins takes alot of time to increase and make profit
x2 since yesterday. High value coins takes alot of time ?  Cheesy
naclio

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:22:08 PM

are there any wallet for spectrecoin or is it necessary to let them in the exchange?
Christopher40 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:17:16 PM

There is a wallet for XSPEC.  Good call on QTUM.  As for XSPEC, it's gone up x5 over the past 7 days.

Wallet address:

https://spectreproject.io/download/
niceli

Activity: 197
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:38:18 PM

OmiseGO (obvious)

Biggest upside returns:

Wow! My three favourite coins - Neblio, Waves, and Oceanlab! Has someone been peeking at my Christmas wishlist again?
Will look into XSPEC and see if we're using the same crystal ball

I would add Lisk to the list. My top 3 for 2018:
1) Neblio
2) Lisk
3) Oceanlab

They all have great potential for value growth and as a bonus they are also all generating passive income.
joshwaan

Activity: 148

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:07:55 AM

Well I have the following coins think they will do very well Smiley

LitecoinUltra Very fast transactions cheap Smiley
SpectreCoin sounds amazing privacy coin
CCT Crystal Clear good ideas and low coin count and cheap atm Smiley
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:25:55 AM

STRATIS and Qtum

Stratis is good altcoin and one of the big marketcap altcoin.
Thats why i believe that stratis will go to the moon next year. It is time to old altcoin to go moon now.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: