Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:28:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think Cardano is highly undervalued right now  (Read 465 times)
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:00:32 PM

i have heard that cardango is making a traction in exchanges i honestly had the opportunity to participate in the ico but i have not i totally regret that.
earlybirdly

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:03:26 PM

I like this project a lot and the scientific approach is awesome. Science is what brings us to the next level but I wouldn't be too much impressed about the PhD staff.

For sure, they know a lot about certain things and they are intelligent but that's not a guarantee for success. Satoshi describes Bitcoin in a white paper of 8 sites, with the goal in mind that everyone can understand it, without a PhD degree.
Also todays largest companies in the world were build by people without a PhD degree.

I like research and that's why im all for this project but its not everything. Sometimes too much research just complicates easy things.

With that being said; Go ADA.
HappyMod

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:11:55 AM

I like this project a lot and the scientific approach is awesome. Science is what brings us to the next level but I wouldn't be too much impressed about the PhD staff.

For sure, they know a lot about certain things and they are intelligent but that's not a guarantee for success. Satoshi describes Bitcoin in a white paper of 8 sites, with the goal in mind that everyone can understand it, without a PhD degree.
Also todays largest companies in the world were build by people without a PhD degree.

I like research and that's why im all for this project but its not everything. Sometimes too much research just complicates easy things.

With that being said; Go ADA.

Sure but one of the biggest issues is that there is so much new blood and sheer insanity in the space. Tons of purely speculative aspects are really the biggest things that are driving the space right now. Its nice to see that theres some legit research and innovation going on in this sector!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:04:22 AM

I’m a big fan of Cardano, but don’t think we’ll see more upward movement until it starts to go online; begin staking at the least. In 2018, I would say 1USD may not be so unrealistic.
MMostaza

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:43:13 PM

I don't think is neither undervalued or overvalued. I think Cardano acceptance is walking at the same time than Cardano development. The fact that makes Cardano more trustable is their scientific philosophy plus the roadmap that shows how planned and studied it is being builded. Their value is based 100% on their promising consistency and trust. We need to keep in mind that Cardando is not yet in their final stage.

What I believe is that the innovation applied in the project is good for all the blockchain community and that, with time, the results will talk for itself.

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:27:48 AM

I’m a big fan of Cardano, but don’t think we’ll see more upward movement until it starts to go online; begin staking at the least. In 2018, I would say 1USD may not be so unrealistic.
I think Cardano will making it a big soon though their price stable in the market. Also I think cardano were heading to make a huge because of the development will soon to realize. Well I hope for that and Ill observing on this project also.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1449

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:54:29 AM

3 simple concepts that this 3rd gen crypto aims to solve.

Scalability. This means being able to scale the blockchain which means processing more transactions without violating anything that disrupts the security or inefficiency of the chain. Bitcoin and Ethereum cannot do that right now. There is too much demand in the world for those right now. They want to ensure they stay scalability, working towards that around the clock.

Interoperability. This means being able to interact and communicate with other blockchains. This could be done from a few different technologies such as side chains and atomic swaps. They want communication with different cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies should be able to talk to each other and transact which is what they are trying to solve.

Sustainability. This means to implement a system of governance. Cardano wants to work towards building a governance system to engage the community and allow us to dictate policies and changes for the project.

Some Pros of Cardano. I have many more in the actual analysis

- Cardano takes their concepts and ideas and puts them through peer review. You can see their academic papers on their website. These academic papers are peer-reviewed at university level by people who are experts in this field. This shows Cardano is highly mature and much more respectable in the crypto field.

- The development team consists of a large global collective of expert engineers and researchers. They have a very well-formed team with solid core principles with a long list of developers and engineers working on this project. There are very accredited individuals who work within the blockchain space.

- Cardano has not been trying to market themselves. They didn't create any ads such as 95% of the ICOs on the market right now.

Full analysis: https://cryptocolumn.com/cardano-analysis/

Is the Cardano platform fully functional? I reckon it is 1 of 2 platforms in the top 10 on Coinmarketcap that is not fully functional right now. Iota is the other one.

Therefore both are overvalued not undervalued.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:40:49 AM

Looks to be performing really well, someone posted about 2000% gains with his investment in cardano, there are a few more similar new blockchains coming up like Aion, Universa etc i think they will moon as well.

Yes. Aion is still good for investment. I know AION will reach with high values, their technology is also good. I also like CARDANO because on their roadmap , for me , ADA will boom in the 2018. Because they have some projects will start on 2018.

Lifes

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:51:20 AM

I like the coin but, the question its , when should buy? it already rise a lot , should wait for some correction?
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:03:07 AM

I like the coin but, the question its , when should buy? it already rise a lot , should wait for some correction?

hard to tell... really
it can have massive correction in BTC price when BTC  has another rally
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:07:55 AM

I don't know much about Cardano but can say that their wallet didn't work on my computer. I need to use another computer to create wallet. And even after creating wallet again didn't work Sad
I think they should improve wallet.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:28:06 AM

I was looking at Cardano lately, and it jumped from $0.18 to $0.52. To be honest, I was banging my hand and kicking myself many times for not investing into Cardano. This coin's price has stabilized on the market, and I honestly think that it would skyrocket it's value to $1 to $2 anytime soon.

Anything in this crypto world is unpredictable when it comes to pricing. I'm thinking of investing to this sooner or later.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
aakriti

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:55:01 AM

Cardano is really undervalued. Thus is due to poor marketing approach of the team behind cardano. A good marketing strategy required to make coin popular and valued.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:46:02 AM

One of my friend says to me that cardano is the ethereum of Japan. and with its price it is really undervalued.  Maybe this is the reason while there is so much price increase in this token. Maybe its not bad spending a bucks on this token.
Snorren

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:53:51 AM

Kidding? I think Cardano is the most overvalued coin right now, no coin worths $10B when it has just started. It will dump, it is inevitable.

I agree. I owned ADA and sold when I thought it max price for now but keeps rising. For pretty much one more year, it will simply be a coin with a wallet, valued at 11 billions.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:58:24 AM

This is also one of the alternate coins i've been following since IOTA and Ripple where both altcoins are still below 1$ in value but have huge market cap. Cardano on the other hand, looks exactly the same where  it turned out to have a bigger market cap than IOTA as of this writing but still its market value remains below 1$. This is the type of altcoin i really want to invest because it is clearly has a potential to reach 1$ soon and even 10x high or more.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:35:14 AM

I think Cardano price is not undervalued and not overvalued.
Its the best price for now i hope this will be stable for next month.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Mac_Doson

Activity: 105
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:40:34 AM

Well in my personal analysis of cardano is good coins because it has good developer of team he is Charles hoskinson, be has great experience in the blockchain technology, so he know about building the blockchain technology to be more better in the future. And other reason cardano has good future is big capitalization of marketcap, we know cardano has big capitalization and it is cheap in the price under one dollar.

The blockchain technology will gain more trust and traction from the users and If we talk Cardano especially, it can taste $2 this year. You can convert ADA to BTC from CoinSwitch at best rates.

Cardano has excellent potential as a digital asset. This is one of my favorite crypto in investment. Because it still has a bright future and the price can go back up past the highest price ever achieved. Always optimistic about Cardano
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:45:44 AM

All altcoins are highly undervalued right now...
Nevertheless, it's a risky to invest into altcoins now...
Many of them may not survive this bear market...
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:55:25 AM

Man, where is cardano product?
I don't see it, to my mind Cardano is super undervaluated, but there are risks to completely lose value, because they don't show us something
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: