Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:55:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think Cardano is highly undervalued right now  (Read 465 times)
joshuab90 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:37:35 AM

3 simple concepts that this 3rd gen crypto aims to solve.

Scalability. This means being able to scale the blockchain which means processing more transactions without violating anything that disrupts the security or inefficiency of the chain. Bitcoin and Ethereum cannot do that right now. There is too much demand in the world for those right now. They want to ensure they stay scalability, working towards that around the clock.

Interoperability. This means being able to interact and communicate with other blockchains. This could be done from a few different technologies such as side chains and atomic swaps. They want communication with different cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies should be able to talk to each other and transact which is what they are trying to solve.

Sustainability. This means to implement a system of governance. Cardano wants to work towards building a governance system to engage the community and allow us to dictate policies and changes for the project.

Some Pros of Cardano. I have many more in the actual analysis

- Cardano takes their concepts and ideas and puts them through peer review. You can see their academic papers on their website. These academic papers are peer-reviewed at university level by people who are experts in this field. This shows Cardano is highly mature and much more respectable in the crypto field.

- The development team consists of a large global collective of expert engineers and researchers. They have a very well-formed team with solid core principles with a long list of developers and engineers working on this project. There are very accredited individuals who work within the blockchain space.

- Cardano has not been trying to market themselves. They didn't create any ads such as 95% of the ICOs on the market right now.

Full analysis: https://cryptocolumn.com/cardano-analysis/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:57:54 PM

3 simple concepts that this 3rd gen crypto aims to solve.

Scalability. This means being able to scale the blockchain which means processing more transactions without violating anything that disrupts the security or inefficiency of the chain. Bitcoin and Ethereum cannot do that right now. There is too much demand in the world for those right now. They want to ensure they stay scalability, working towards that around the clock.

Interoperability. This means being able to interact and communicate with other blockchains. This could be done from a few different technologies such as side chains and atomic swaps. They want communication with different cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies should be able to talk to each other and transact which is what they are trying to solve.

Sustainability. This means to implement a system of governance. Cardano wants to work towards building a governance system to engage the community and allow us to dictate policies and changes for the project.

Some Pros of Cardano. I have many more in the actual analysis

- Cardano takes their concepts and ideas and puts them through peer review. You can see their academic papers on their website. These academic papers are peer-reviewed at university level by people who are experts in this field. This shows Cardano is highly mature and much more respectable in the crypto field.

- The development team consists of a large global collective of expert engineers and researchers. They have a very well-formed team with solid core principles with a long list of developers and engineers working on this project. There are very accredited individuals who work within the blockchain space.

- Cardano has not been trying to market themselves. They didn't create any ads such as 95% of the ICOs on the market right now.

Full analysis: https://cryptocolumn.com/cardano-analysis/

The science approach is a very good idea. it helps to build much needed trust (systems) in a very scamy space.

Ah yeah.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:05:38 PM

If you will analyze, some good projects are really put at the other side, where, very few people care about. But for a lot of crappy projects with the airdrop as the main attraction, they are the ones who create a large following. People are even commenting that they are great, nice, etc...But come to think of it, there's really nothing in it. If you will see their ANN, it's just few lines. Like a copy and paste from everyone.

So you will not be surprised if a project like Cardano is undervalued. But the team from this project should do a good strategy in marketing. Otherwise, they will be left behind.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:08:52 PM

Looks to be performing really well, someone posted about 2000% gains with his investment in cardano, there are a few more similar new blockchains coming up like Aion, Universa etc i think they will moon as well.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:22:22 PM

Looks to be performing really well, someone posted about 2000% gains with his investment in cardano, there are a few more similar new blockchains coming up like Aion, Universa etc i think they will moon as well.

Yeah I got in a little over a month ago at $.03 and people were calling me an idiot for not selling at $.13 haha! Still hodling!
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 07:44:22 PM

Yeah I got in a little over a month ago at $.03 and people were calling me an idiot for not selling at $.13 haha! Still hodling!

That's amazing if true, how much did you put in at $.03?

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:53:22 PM

looks like it had terrible initial distribution...

probably market collusion false high cap

rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:00:44 PM

Kidding? I think Cardano is the most overvalued coin right now, no coin worths $10B when it has just started. It will dump, it is inevitable.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:07:09 PM

I think that you are not looking at the real problems right now, everybody is investing like CRAZY right now because they think that cardano will be worth $100 in a few months, it is not going to happen, but in fact, Cardano has a beautiful project.

Kidding? I think Cardano is the most overvalued coin right now, no coin worths $10B when it has just started. It will dump, it is inevitable.

They are capable of being a HUGE one, but now right now, it went from two cents to more than fifty in less than one month and a half.

x25 in 45 days, is it fair?

It will dump, but not too much, it will dip, nothing more than a little crash.

Hello
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:14:07 PM

I disagree, i think its highly overvalued. The supply is too high and it's still relatively new. It needs to prove itsself.
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:14:43 PM

It can't be undervalued with such gain. The price of cardano looks like a huge pump, and there are a lot of marketing out there. It was many times before with many "ethereum killers". Cardano can be the good project in the long run but don't invest on the all time highs. NEVER. Buy the dip! Always buy the dip!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:19:26 PM

its 2 years project, not just started.. even older than ETC

do you also see many coins in ATM's ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2599762

do you see projects that help runtime verification build their blockchain virtual machine?
https://runtimeverification.com/blog/?p=498  (runtime verification respectful company)

do you see projects that have 10 ph.d researchers in the team and 40 developers?
iohk.io/team

do you see projects that sponsoring blockchain research?
http://www.longfinance.net/programmes/distributed-futures-menu/df-sponsors.html

i have many reasons to find why cardano is just better than many coins in the top
especially bitcoin forks

conclusion: yes Cardano is overvalued - but clearly not the most overvalued coin right now
did you see bitcoin gold?
do you know how much effort and thought people put in cardano compare to bitcoin gold/cash ?

the big buy is just because some people can see that and some can not..

HappyMod

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:23:38 PM

I completely agree - this is one of the best projects Ive seen. Especially since these guys are like a university staff.

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:26:27 PM

do you also see many coins in ATM's ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2599762

do you see projects that help runtime verification build their blockchain virtual machine?
https://runtimeverification.com/blog/?p=498  

do you see projects that have 10 ph.d researchers in the team and 40 developers?
iohk.io/team

do you see projects that sponsoring blockchain research?
http://www.longfinance.net/programmes/distributed-futures-menu/df-sponsors.html

i have many reasons to find why cardano is just better than many coins in the top
especially stupid useless forks

conclusion: yes Cardano is overvalued - but clearly not the most overvalued coin right now
did you see bitcoin gold?
do you know how much effort and thought people put in cardano and how much in bitcoin gold/cash ?

the big buy is just because some people can see that and some can not..

all of that is of little meaning if they distributed so narrowly to collude and market make a huge false cap.

it is quite possibly a good coin but it should have not been distributed like this

also do we need all of this tech??? who cares about all this smart contract stuff and making my bed for me.

Do we need one coin to do everything...

What if we have BTC as a storage of wealth

then a few different dominant alts to spread the tx load???

what more do you need from a CC?

there is room for more projects but zero to hero projects are often scams and schemes.

I would like to see the full details of this distribution and the reasons they did it that way. Seems open to GROSS collusion and market making to me

eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:27:49 PM

Too much supply of this coin. 25 billion. I avoid coins with supply in the billions.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:30:19 PM

I completely agree - this is one of the best projects Ive seen. Especially since these guys are like a university staff.

lol what more do we need to know?? a bunch of semi egg heads

who is to say that one person with 30iq points higher than them all can render them all redundant even if their team was 1000 strong.

Who is to say we need more tech crammed in

Why not distribute the strain instead of trying to cram it all on one project under one set of masters.

BTC the store of wealth

10-20 100 other alts to spread the tx and specific use cases.

Seems tech bamboozlement is the key to  getting everyone on the train. Thing is 99.99999% of the passengers have no clue what is powering it.

Just wait soon there will be another new latest and greatest tech... been the same since I;ve been here.

CrazyCreeptonaut

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:36:34 PM

who is to say that one person with 30iq points higher than them all can render them all redundant even if their team was 1000 strong.

Why not distribute the strain instead of trying to cram it all on one project under one set of masters.

BTC the store of wealth

Seems tech bamboozlement is the key to  getting everyone on the train. Thing is 99.99999% of the passengers have no clue what is powering it.

Just wait soon there will be another new latest and greatest tech... been the same since I;ve been here.

we need this tech because whats going on right now is not good enough..
and we need the ph.d people because research and universities it what drives the world.. you can say now "who needs them" but you needed them to send people to space, didnt you?
could you send people to space without them?
sending people to space = human research
internet came from research
cardano blockchain = research too
you dont know how far it can take you, but making it step by step peer reviewed making it strong for the future

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:43:05 PM

BTC the store of wealth

and we need the ph.d people because research and universities it what drives the world.. you can say now "who needs them" but you needed them to send people to space, didnt you?
you dont know how far it can take you, but making it step by step peer reviewed making it strong for the future
unlike many projects that can not really scale

But wait if it is not trustless and decentralised from the start what use is it.

Perhaps it needs its own catergory you see and be kept away from trustless decentralised currencies?

Put it with the other insta ico schemes that can now never be trustless either.

I hope you are not comparing it with other projects that are trustless and decentralised which you claim do not work.

Perhaps distributed is better than 1 project does it all ?

I am not here to argue about the tech.

So bring the argument back to what I really want to focus on.

The initial distribution looks terrible compared to real decentralised trustless cc

So now we have to trust a bunch of a few whales dont control the entire market and will colllude and market make for months year forever.

hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:44:09 PM

The team looks like a high school staff, nothing more than this.

And if they are from the university, does it makes it a succesfull project? i think that you have a bad concept about it.

Maybe the owner/founder of ADA is a great genious, but it does not means that this project will be the next bitcoin/btc just like a lot of people are saying right now.

It can increase much more than the actual price.. but there is a lot of hype, and trust me, i doubt that it will rise much more than the actual price.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
CrazyCreeptonaut

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:54:01 PM

BTC the store of wealth

unlike many projects that can not really scale

But wait if it is not trustless and decentralised from the start what use is it.

Perhaps it needs its own catergory you see and be kept away from trustless decentralised currencies?

Put it with the other insta ico schemes that can now never be trustless either.

I hope you are not comparing it with other projects that are trustless and decentralised which you claim do not work.

Perhaps distributed is better than 1 project does it all ?

I am not here to argue about the tech.

So bring the argument back to what I really want to focus on.

The initial distribution looks terrible compared to real decentralised trustless cc

So now we have to trust a bunch of a few whales dont control the entire market and will colllude and market make for months year forever.

when they launched the product i found some info about the distribution
i think you can find all the names of the people that bought coins in the ICO, but i am not sure about it
i dont know much about the distribution and i dont have anything to say about it
it may be not fair in someway, i just ignore it because i can find something unfair in every project XD some of them are pure scam and they are still on the top
anyway i made a strong research before investing and it was the project i liked the most - thats why i am so enthusiastic Smiley
im not arguing too, i just dont get it why you take effort to write about the bad distribution in every ADA post but dont want to hear good sides

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: