Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Go Up Or Down Next Week?  (Read 366 times)
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:46:40 PM

The price dropped a lot last night. Don't know if it can go up or down next week. Want to buy more.

It didn't drop that much. Its current price is hovering around $18700, though it dropped as low as $18200 yesterday. Its peak before that drop was about $19400, so it corrected by 6.2%.
That's a significant drop, but not that huge in the world of cryptos. It's quite low actually, considering the insane rises we've gone through over the last few years in the crypto-world.

To be honest, no one knows how much it'll go up/down, but I think it'll be anywhere between (& around) $18000-$21000. I feel like it's not gonna rise a lot, but it might hit just above 20k.

I hope it's gonna stabilize though, that'd be the best thing to happen for it to be accepted worldwide as a currency for daily usage.
Sadly, that's probably not gonna happen. We're gonna keep these spikes.

As for me I would gladly view it out as developing currency, that's why we are going to see those more possibilities that price will fluctuate even more next week. About its up and downs, well we cannot predict it but for I maybe wondering that it will go down so that it will stabilize at a certain value,  so could give chance for other crypto currency to rise its price again and those holders can benefit when they sell their asset in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:48:48 PM

The price dropped and someone posts again here about the drop and  asks when the price will increase and when the price goes up the same question will asked, vice versa. Come on, we've been seeing the movement of bitcoin suddenly and it's price keeps on moving towards to our expectation. It doesn't matter if bitcoin will go up or not next week, what's important is it's getting popular and starting to be stable.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:05:07 PM

The price dropped a lot last night. Don't know if it can go up or down next week. Want to buy more.

According to the charts the BTC price is going up when new years come and then go down at the mid-end of January.

The price dropped and someone posts again here about the drop and  asks when the price will increase and when the price goes up the same question will asked, vice versa. Come on, we've been seeing the movement of bitcoin suddenly and it's price keeps on moving towards to our expectation. It doesn't matter if bitcoin will go up or not next week, what's important is it's getting popular and starting to be stable.

True, instead of asking everytime here in the forum, why should do our own assignments alone or make a thread that purely discussed about the price trends of BITCOIN or ALTCOIN.
CryptoCurr

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:42:49 PM

Based on what i think, i don't think bitcoin price will go up next week because all the major bitcoin features are done and the Christmas and New Year celebrations are all around the corner.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:04:40 AM

The price dropped and someone posts again here about the drop and  asks when the price will increase and when the price goes up the same question will asked, vice versa. Come on, we've been seeing the movement of bitcoin suddenly and it's price keeps on moving towards to our expectation. It doesn't matter if bitcoin will go up or not next week, what's important is it's getting popular and starting to be stable.
They are right if they ask the same thing, but we must also know that the situation also changes at any time. Currently the OP is asking about the conditions in the next week, I guess the answer will also vary. But for me, I'll give you the same answer as you say. I have never hesitated and worried about the decline in the price of Bitcoin, I always believed that Bitcoin will always increase and develop in the future. I've decided to invest a lot of money in Bitcoin. I am middle class people, so this is a golden opportunity for me to invest. Later if I have enough money, maybe I will invest into gold.
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:07:34 AM

Dropped a lot? You are exaggerating too much. Well a few hundred dollars is a big amount but if we talk about the percentage of drop then it's only few. I presume that when Bitcoin reaches more than $20,000 some will dump some of their coins and would trigger a mild correction that would make the price not lower than 17,000. That would be the best shot to jump in. There are no certainties that Bitcoin will ever go beneath that mark ever again so when you got the opportunity, grab them immediately.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:15:56 AM

That was a panic dump from some holders i think that brought the price down from nearly $20k to $18k. But no we're recovering to a nice level as well so that is definitely a good sign for now.

This week and next week we'll most definitely see the $20k level be hit, and then after that the same people who dumped early will start buying and it'll become the fomo stage once again. So i'm extremely bullish for the next week or so.

Corrections are going to happen but not now, in my opinion. We've still got a long way to go in the rally i reckon, and personally i'm holding until at least $50k to see what happens and reevaluate my position.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:15:00 AM

That was a panic dump from some holders i think that brought the price down from nearly $20k to $18k. But no we're recovering to a nice level as well so that is definitely a good sign for now.

This week and next week we'll most definitely see the $20k level be hit, and then after that the same people who dumped early will start buying and it'll become the fomo stage once again. So i'm extremely bullish for the next week or so.

Corrections are going to happen but not now, in my opinion. We've still got a long way to go in the rally i reckon, and personally i'm holding until at least $50k to see what happens and reevaluate my position.

As per my knowledge every year there has been slight fluctuations in the value of bitcoin which has been affecting bitcoin negatively but this time things are different from previous years with lot of exposure to bitcoin and I believe this year might be different and instead of going down I believe this time bitcoin will reach a new mark next week and we can easily cross $20k mark if panic selling can be avoided this year.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:12:16 AM

Bitcoin will be below $ 18,000. It was forecast for January. The first futures contracts showed that the price. Bitcoin always exceeds our expectations so I am sure that the price will rise above 20,000. I predict even higher price. There are pending obligations under futures contracts and speculators will use the opportunity to make money.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:26:04 PM

I believe bitcoin will go up next week, but if go down, I sure will not go down to much. Because still many investors invests in bitcoin.
If you see the graphic bitcoin grow up fast every years, demand and supply bitcoin still high in the market.
CuDoCuDau

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:45:48 PM

I think never
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:51:44 PM

I hope the bitcoin price will rise next week while uncertainty is coming. End of 2017 in Vietnam will prohibit bitcoin so investing in long-term bitcoin is impossible in the current situation. There should be a policy that attracts and reassures the bitcoin player. My friends want to join!

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:41:48 PM

Considering the fact that it's the season of Christmas or the season of giving, it's the time of the year again wherein even if people don't have much; they will choose to give gifts to others so that the Christmas spirit would live on. Even if it seems like this doesn't have any relation to the rates of Bitcoin, it actually somehow affects it. Since the season promotes the time of gift giving, more people are urged to let go, spend, or sell their Bitcoins in order to buy some presents to give. Given that fact, the rate of Bitcoin would actually decrease in rate since the circulation of Bitcoin is more now compared to how it was a few days ago. This situation although it can be unreliable and not proven can be considered since season is also a factor when it comes to rates. So I guess, as we go through this season, we will continue to feel a few downfalls but knowing Bitcoin, it will bounce back sooner or later.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:10:17 PM

The price dropped and someone posts again here about the drop and  asks when the price will increase and when the price goes up the same question will asked, vice versa. Come on, we've been seeing the movement of bitcoin suddenly and it's price keeps on moving towards to our expectation. It doesn't matter if bitcoin will go up or not next week, what's important is it's getting popular and starting to be stable.

True, instead of asking everytime here in the forum, why should do our own assignments alone or make a thread that purely discussed about the price trends of BITCOIN or ALTCOIN.

This is the main forum for bitcoin and every discussion about other altcoins too are here but these people who're asking about it find it easy to get information it. There's a thread here that purely discuss about the price of bitcoin, it's ups and downs and that's the most active thread here since before and does have a lot of comments and views already. It's also here in the speculations board.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:34:22 PM

Up!
Bitcoin will sooner or later go up. The next week is no exception.
The bullish trend is not broken.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:04:17 PM

Probably, in the next week the price will progress slowly (maybe will be close of 20K) because in this period there is an advance of 4% so there is no big surprise in the price. As well, many users of Cryptocurrency have problems (low of the payment) because of the current price, traders too.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:42:43 PM

As well, many users of Cryptocurrency have problems (low of the payment) because of the current price, traders too.

You mean that people can't afford to buy more coins? If so, then I don't see it being much of a problem. Those with the financial resources to move the market never run out of liquidity. Only rookies and other blind gamblers run out of funds, which is their own fault. The market right now has taken a short break because we are very close to a critical barrier that might take a while to eat through. Just like the $10k level, $20k might be another reason for the market to start tanking, and that's why things have slown down a bit. If these worries were no issue, we would have broken through that level already, that I am sure of.
yenimailb

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:57:45 AM

I think price absolutely will go up next week.
DON'T SELL YOUR BITCOIN.
BUY BITCOIN NOW.
Price will be more than $20.000 end of 2017.
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:00:33 AM

I think price absolutely will go up next week.
DON'T SELL YOUR BITCOIN.
BUY BITCOIN NOW.
Price will be more than $20.000 end of 2017.

I agree with you... it is time to hold or to buy but not to sell BTC... this is the typical correction in BTC value, we are now going down before start rising again  Grin
sumonrud

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:59:33 AM

I believe that bitcoin will go up next week, now already up bitcoin price. I am sure will not down bitcoin price in the year 2018 still many investors invest in bitcoin. you need to see the graphic bitcoin grow up fast every year, demand and supply bitcoin still high in the market. bitcoin price was low because of Christmas. I think there is no reason bitcoin price down in the year 2018.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: