Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A sudden surge in Dogecoin? What's going on?  (Read 265 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:46:53 PM

Its quite simple doge works fine.

Also smart money knows eventually ico;s will be pariah coins on all big exchanges due to legal reason.

The smart money also knows that POW coins have a much better distribution and are not prone to just a couple of whales cashing out collapsing the entire thing

The smart devs are already buying up the old POW coins super cheap to redevelop where they will have no legal problems later down the road. The get their dev fund from buying a ton at X then selling at X x20 and keeping the rest for long term.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:07:10 PM

I also want to know why Doge coin price is high like that! Today Doge coin take place into gainer and loser thread.but I have no Doge at this moment.

Same here, I have had my eye on doge for the last couple of weeks but hadn't pulled the trigger yet.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:35:25 PM

It's a good coin for day trading so I'd recommend you grab some doge while it is rising and then sell as soon as you make a reasonable profit. Be sure it will not last for long, however I am impressed with the longevity of this coin considering it is no longer being developed.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:39:30 PM

dogecoin ready to the moon, believe me or not, just buy from now, soon, after dogecoin in 50 sat/ doge, it will raise up to 300 satoshi/ doge, and more

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
AboeHoeraira

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:47:22 PM

it might reach 1 cent soon if it keeps up, would be crazy lol
dogecoin to the moon Grin Grin
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:26:33 PM

I guess that this pump was caused by the need of the community to make cheap transactions between exchanges. DOGE was always be suitable for this kind of things.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: