Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:54:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bittrex not verifying new members?  (Read 138 times)
Paranuatu (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:25:15 AM

I have send them an enhanced verification requirements twice and I am still not verified. I missed the cardano pump because of this. Anyone else having the same issue?

I missed the BTC train Sad donate bitcents: BTC:1CWpbYGZVmC14zqLgNmnU8R8CbM9dbx4CY ETH:0x546A87681f70929634236Ad243AE4722A5CbDcC6
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:34:46 AM

I have send them an enhanced verification requirements twice and I am still not verified. I missed the cardano pump because of this. Anyone else having the same issue?
Maybe you need some time until the verification process succeeds, I also have a problem with my bittrex account. I'm still not 17 years old and I have bitcoin if calculated about 3000 $ in my account. If it refers to the rules then I can not withdraw, I need 5 months until my age according to the requirements. If the analysis is very troublesome, but if we talk about security then the verification process owned by bittrex is a first step that can make bitcoin prices much more stable.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:41:06 AM

Many people have to wait as much as months to get verified (or even just getting a reply to a ticket) and they recently cut off withdraws from unverified users without prior notification or a grace period so they pretty much stole a lot of funds from users. And many people refuses to abide by their in-house verification requirements (including me) as I don't trust them with my data and that would defeat one of the main purpose of cryptos. If I were to trade in FIAT I could almost understand it but I'm not; I'm only trading alts and Bitcoin.

They're also incentivized not to accept verifications so that they can rob users of their funds.

Just look at the trust feedback of richiela: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=96390

Other threads complaining:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463202.1900
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2073044.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2443801

Not your keys, not your coins!
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:50:30 AM

I myself waited about a month, wrote many letters i sent them all the possible documents and only a month later decided my question

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Gogochen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:12:46 AM

Bittrex's verification is very slow, remember my bittrex enhancement certification, I certify three times, it will take nearly a month to pass the audit.

Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:18:53 AM

i think that is a just an over load error just what is happening with etherdelta which cost me fees without making the transaction that i made 
Vastraint

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:25:36 AM

i think that is a just an over load error just what is happening with etherdelta which cost me fees without making the transaction that i made 

I think not, most higher rank member already said that it takes months before a certain person get verified. I also want to ask the same question because today I came to verified my account but the same thing happens to me. So now, I realized that bittrex takes time to verify new members like us.

grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:32:05 AM

I have basic verification with the permitted withdraw in 0.4 BTC. For me that's enough.  I am going to pass enhanced verification , but i dont think thats gonna be problem, my friends passed that during 2 hours. Some of them have the problem and their accounts were deactivated - the sounded reason - participation in the PAMP of coins. dont take a part in  them or you will be banned by bittrex.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
racquemis

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:44:54 AM

I have been waiting three weeks now, still not verified... Bittrex cant handle it anymore.
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:10:48 PM

Bittrex turned my acc from Legacy to New member with 0BTC daily withdraw, now i have 0.45BTC stuck cause they didn't accept my basic verification.
I think bittrex turned into some kind of crook exchange to steal funds from its members in legal way by forcing them to do enhanced verification and asking them tons of documents just to trade cryptocurrency coins.
Most of users trade between 0.2 and 1 BTC so why bittrex force us enhanced verification to withdraw 100BTC daily since its not needed.
Bittrex is taking the same path of poloniex , I expected lots of users to abandonment this exchange regarding several problems surge everyday like verification , frozen accounts , no real time support who took months to solve trivial problem.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:14:36 PM

You need to waiting for some day and give they all info they need! Now! All member must to verified to withdraw Bitcoin and all altcoin
alt213

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:20:58 PM

I have basic verification with the permitted withdraw in 0.4 BTC. For me that's enough.  I am going to pass enhanced verification , but i dont think thats gonna be problem, my friends passed that during 2 hours. Some of them have the problem and their accounts were deactivated - the sounded reason - participation in the PAMP of coins. dont take a part in  them or you will be banned by bittrex.

Dont trust bittrex , they will turn your account to New member or lock your account for no reason to force you to provide them all documents.
I advice you to withdraw your coins asap from this crook exchange and trade in other exchanges like binance.
alt213

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:23:01 PM

You need to waiting for some day and give they all info they need! Now! All member must to verified to withdraw Bitcoin and all altcoin

LOL , you mean he need to wait like two months or more  Grin .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: