Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:48:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Is bTc halal ?  (Voting closed: December 18, 2017, 10:29:50 AM)
yes - 17 (85%)
no - 3 (15%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS BTC Halal ?  (Read 766 times)
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:43:20 PM

I see no reason why religion would not permit bitcoin. Furthermore i see no connection between religion and bitcoin. Even if people find some reason to connect those two, i think it would be some pointless reason... didn't want to use other word. People should learn to separate things, and not try to put everything in same basket or view something from same perspective. Also I am not saying anything bad about Muslims, this things apply to other religions too.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:07:31 PM

Many Muslim will come of the view and worried about this question . please give suggestions
I think Bitcoin is not haram in Muslim. Because Arabic countries are tax free countries in our world. But know all the Arabic countries are recently discussing the tax proposel. So don't confuse this halal or haram. This is only currency it will rule the world. Because we should earn money in our day to day life.  This is not a illegal currency we spend our time and knowledge. Some of the peoples are only thinking religious views.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Al Amin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:16:42 PM

I think that bitcoin is halal, because here we transact buying and selling. Haram if you get bitcoin by stealing eg hack someone account. Or it could be called haram if usury.

Cammo01

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:28:11 PM

This is a silly question if you ask me.

Islamists have no restriction at all when it comes to owning a currency.
khaldrogon

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:43:46 PM

bitcoin is a tools, no reason for haram just like knife or the other thing and it depends who and how to use it. so Halal everywhere
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:01:46 PM

According to my point of view, trading bitcoin is just like you buy a land for $100k today and after 5 days you want to sell it and somebody pays you $150k, so this methodology of profiting is not prohibited in islam because this is called trade and profits gained in trade isn't prohibited even in islam.
However, islamic scholars have still not found any prohibiting  aspect in bitcoin, so you can continue buying, trading, spending it
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:09:45 PM

I think halal, and no problem. because bitcoin is like a cash currency, which is used as a transaction tool. the difference is bitcoin is virtual money and fiat the real money.
mehedi24

Activity: 336

Personal Account

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:11:35 PM

Many Muslim will come of the view and worried about this question . please give suggestions
same i always think about it.but i don,t know about it.please same one clear me .
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:13:35 PM

many people think that trading is forbidden because it is gambling. but if we look carefully trading especially bitcoin is a form of business that is followed by a detailed and clear analysis. trading as well as opening a business. people open a business without knowing the business will run smoothly or not even bitcoin trading
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:16:41 PM

I think you're misplaced dude, I think you should ask the teachers who are experts in religion. but in the digital world all has nothing to do with beliefs, what else a religion.
Ourat

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:20:54 PM

I do not know kosher bitcoin or not, which has not been discussed about halal bitcoin, that is my knowledge. Smiley
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:24:27 PM

why you have to mix cryptocurrencies with religion? What's your point? Did Satoshi dediced how to kill/cut a portion of BTC with the halal method?
Really, don't mix 2 different, way different things, what if it's not? Muslim will not buy it?
Good for the others, if you consider BTC halal good for you as well.. really this kind of questions triggers me..

This is exactly my thought. The moment people start singing religious songs into something so liberal, its a way to ensure some people are kept in the dark for ever. Anybody who is into bitcoin that does not scam, steal or even engage in robbing someone else resources but can still not make peace with himself as to whether its halal or not, is probably not free minded as for those bitcoin is originally meant for. Whether Muslim or any other religion, there are some basic moral rules and the moment that has been violated you are not in consonance with any religious teachings.
antagonist

Activity: 211

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:25:42 PM

very interesting question im sure one or two imam can create reason why bitcoin is not halal
but as things are today i think yes bitcoin is maybe MOST halal currency in world  Cheesy
USD is least halal currency , USD is complete and tottally haram
Pantoflascrypt017

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:28:50 PM

No BTC is a pig?! What kind of question  is this, how do you even eat a bitcoin?!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
toElefante

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:30:47 PM

why you have to mix cryptocurrencies with religion?

Just from a financial standpoint, the halal question is a hugely important question, because that's another 20% of the population of the planet that may or may not participate in Bitcoin.  It will affect the price and speed of bitcoin's adoption.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:34:57 PM

We all know that Halal is a thing to be cared about for a Muslim, I think when we can get money / bitcoin in a good way then I would say that it is HALAL and when we get Bitcoin in a bad way then I would call that a HARAM thing. That is the perception that is mentioned by many experts of Islamic religion, Halal is a process that we do so the way we get something / goods in accordance with Islamic religious teachings.

As the teachings we received earlier that everything that is prohibited by God and this will continue to be preserved and will determine how a Muslim can maintain his Islam. I strongly support a HALAL thing because I am also a Muslim and I want to obey the worship and run it all according to what is ordered by Allah SWT.
oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:35:12 PM

as long as we get bitcoin with the result of hard work then I think bitcoin is not kosher.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:37:26 PM

BTC is halal, because in the law of buying and selling in Islam there must be sellers and buyers. And when they agree to buy and sell the goods, it means that there is agreement and causes something to be halal.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:41:59 PM

We all know that Halal is a thing to be cared about for a Muslim, I think when we can get money / bitcoin in a good way then I would say that it is HALAL and when we get Bitcoin in a bad way then I would call that a HARAM thing. That is the perception that is mentioned by many experts of Islamic religion, Halal is a process that we do so the way we get something / goods in accordance with Islamic religious teachings.

As the teachings we received earlier that everything that is prohibited by God and this will continue to be preserved and will determine how a Muslim can maintain his Islam. I strongly support a HALAL thing because I am also a Muslim and I want to obey the worship and run it all according to what is ordered by Allah SWT.
When you think of it Bitcoin is just a currency and aside from the common misconception in which it is tied as a dark web money that is use for buying drugs and other criminal services in its original function it is just money just like other Fiat currency where it is being used for those bad things way back before Bitcoin was created. For the Muslims I have little knowledge about their beliefs but the way I see how they can build a billion dollar business and adapt through change I think Bitcoin is permissible.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:53:15 PM

you shouldn't mix cryptocurrency with religion.And i think bitcoin is halal because we have to do hard work to earn btc and in Islam we can see that buy or sell is halal so bitcoin is halal

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: